xalimo was only married for 2 weeks

No ones mad and you guys actually just sound like bullies. @Abdisamad @Nak-Mua

Racist
Heightist
Tribalist
And classist :kodaksmiley:
I'm joking walaalo.. You know I got love for the xalimos :it0tdo8:

Anyway she shouldn't make fun of the guys height if she's not a super model herself.. That doesn't excuse his behavior though.

That was funny asf I actually know someone that went through that and was only married for a couple weeks. Even worse she was left pregnant and is now a single mother. Man only had one guest from his family at the wedding too, that shit is a major red flag idc what anybody says. We Somalis have big families so if they only got one person there something is wrong
What if I'm from Europe and don't have family in America, would that be a red flag?

What if I'm from Europe and don't have family in America, would that be a red flag?

Surely your family would make the effort to come to the Wedding? I can't see how any dad can feel comfortable giving away his daughter to a guy who he hasn't physically seen his main family members.

I Know some of you have watched this vid of this linebacker xalimo :mjlaugh:. She married this barawe fob from the netherlands that was 5'5 and he didn speak english and she flew him over to seattle. Lol she said you didn tell me you were this short and he responded with you didn tell me you were this fat:trumpsmirk: In those 2 weeks they were married he married another girl behind her back. i didn know these coastal cadcads were this dangerous :wowsweat:

Lol watch the hole thing

Part 1

part 2
Lol she’s entertaining. I have few things to say:
  • How do you date someone and marry them without knowing if they speak English?
  • How do you marry someone without discussing which country you’re going to reside?
  • How do you marry someone you clearly didn’t have a bond with even after 8 months of talking?
  • Who only stay 2 weeks after a wedding?
  • Somalis take marriage lightly, it’s one of life’s biggest decisions yet we treat it as temporary or as means to an end. It’s insane!
It’s clear she was getting played... he only wanted American residence since Holland is gaajo lol. For those of you making fun of her weight, she’s honest about it & plus unlike height weight is changeable. He can never get taller tho.

**I’ve always thought it’s little ridiculous how in Islam you need witnesses and a ceremony to get married but only few words to divorce. It’s one of the things in the deen that I highly question.

• How do you marry someone without discussing which country you’re going to reside?
  • How do you marry someone you clearly didn’t have a bond with even after 8 months of talking?
  • Somalis take marriage lightly, it’s one of life’s biggest decisions yet we treat it as temporary or as means to an end. It’s insane!
It’s clear she was getting played... he only wanted American residence since Holland is gaajo lol. For those of you making fun of her weight, she’s honest about it & plus unlike height weight is changeable. He can never get taller tho.

**I’ve always thought it’s little ridiculous how in Islam you need witnesses and a ceremony to get married but only few words to divorce. It’s one of the things in the deen that I highly question.

Good points. Somalis take marriage way too lightly, kind of like how gaalo people treat boyfriends/girlfriends. Marriage is meant to be a lifelong commitment tho, not some temporary fling that you get rid of when you don’t feel like it anymore so vetting is hella important

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I wonder in 2 weeks how many times they smashed.:lolbron: Those indian looking niggas are crazy. There is this 40+ reer xamar that lives close to me and he has 7 kids with 4 different wives

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Good points. Somalis take marriage way too lightly, kind of like how gaalo people treat boyfriends/girlfriends. Marriage is meant to be a lifelong commitment tho, not some temporary fling that you get rid of when you don’t feel like it anymore so vetting is hella important
I have made a decision long time ago to never get married. Its a waste of time and recources :francis:

Oh wow! After reading all the comments it’s crazy the number of guys who have animosity towards this girl.As usual all the girls who responded remained impartial while ofc most of the faraxs did what they do best...acting like little sissy.

Are you guys midgets lol @stophatingtho @Spartan @Neero @mr steal your naag @Nak-Muay-Kru, why else would you be this triggered?

The girl regardless of how short he was still married him, he then went on to do her wrong a second time by marrying another. at least she can and hopefully will lose the weight however a short man can’t get any taller. I know it probably sucks being a short man but suck it up guys and get a life. Stop being so bitter towards her and women in general smh

Trending