Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

VixR

Veritas
That's because they lack dental care and general healthcare in the Horn. Those traits are less common in Western Somalis with access to dentistry.

Unironically, Africans have the most genetic diversity in the world (including Somalis), much more so than Europeans and ESPECIALLY East Asians. Look it up if you don't believe me. Trust me, lack of ''genetic diversity'' is absolutely not an issue for Somalis.

Also, first cousin marriages in the Somali community are rare unlike in other Muslim communities (Arabians and Pakistanis especially).
I love how you guys never fail to compare yourself to Pakis. I’ve come across Pakis who’re so bad, they have genetic defects that would floor you, and are only experienced by rare individuals across the entire world population due to their persistent inbreeding.

Just because they’re not as rigorously inbred, doesn’t mean Somalis aren’t suffering from comparitively minor, but still nonetheless noticeable affects of inbreeding.

The Europeans you’re talking about aren’t even tribal anymore are diversely mixed across their race, and increasingly outside it. Meanwhile, Somalis regularly marry individuals whom they share close ancestry with.

I certainly think there’s levels to it. But you can just tell some of these people are off.

Apollo

VIP
I love how you guys never fail to compare yourself to Pakis. I’ve come across Pakis who’re so bad, they have genetic defects that would floor you, and are only experienced by rare individuals across the entire world population due to their persistent inbreeding.

Just because they’re not as rigorously inbred, doesn’t mean Somalis aren’t suffering from comparitively minor, but still nonetheless noticeable affects of inbreeding.

The Europeans you’re talking about aren’t even tribal anymore are diversely mixed across their race, and increasingly outside it. Meanwhile, Somalis regularly marry individuals whom they share close ancestry with.

I certainly think there’s levels to it. But you can just tell some of these people are off.

A few years ago 23andme used to have this tool that compared the total percentage of similarity between two 23andMe users and the similarity two random Somalis had to each other was lower than that of two random Europeans.

Somalis are simply not inbred and not close to each other on an individual basis. This is the case for most of Africa actually.

Oceanians and Native Americans are far more inbred.

runs-of-homozygosity.jpg

Boring.

I'm sure somewhere there is a Somali that has married a North Korean.

Must we dissect and obsess over the life of every Somali woman/ man?

Get a life.

VixR

Veritas
A few years ago 23andme used to have this tool that compared the total percentage of similarity between two 23andMe users and the similarity two random Somalis had to each other was lower than that of two random Europeans.

Somalis are simply not inbred and not close to each other on an individual basis. This is the case for most of Africa actually.

Oceanians and Native Americans are far more inbred.

runs-of-homozygosity.jpg
That’s interesting. Two random Somalis could be me with ancestry in the Djibouti and SL area, and someone from near the border of Kenya. I can believe we’d be diverse. But Somalis live in villages by tribe and mostly interact within their tribal area, which is what I think is the problem, with the exception of city hubs.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They gave the kids an Anglo and a Dinka name. :mjlol:

Maybe even both Dinka if the Junior fellow has the same name as his father.

What are their names? Also, since you said one of them have an anglo name, are they not muslim?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Incel Somali pussy patrol

Or maybe we should call you guys

The Internet custodians of Somali pussys everywhere

You incels would do better with your time if you used it to fix your real life problems instead of patrolling the net for anyone who refuses to lay down with a Somali man. Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

Mashallah she looks very happy and the dad seems like a good father.
What literally no one insulted the couple and we're instead amused at the kids who look very strange and unique and were obsessing over the difference in features

. Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

Most so called Incels could hardly care about Somali women in general but these kind of derogatory hateful comments while praising ajnabis is what triggers us not the actuall marriage

And then you complain about so called incels insulting you while making racist misandrist comments like this

:farole:You're just a absolute hypocritical

Why Somali men care soo
much about who somali women married, you sound like these African American women with their nonsense about black love and shit ufff mind your business people

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why Somali men care soo
much about who somali women married, you sound like these African American women with their nonsense about black love and shit ufff mind your business people
Read the thread dumb ass nobody cared they were just talking about features like which parent the children looked more like don't get brainwashed by @Knowles and her misandric racist anti-somali man hate

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@VixR - It's all cultural.

Somalis in the Galbeed aren't inbred. In fact exogamous marriage was more encouraged in the past between clans. And if you pay attention to old photographs (among non-urbanized populations) you see stronger jaws.

Clearly, something happened nutritionally or via bad oral posture habits like mouth breathing and improper tongue positioning which developed. Hence, why the contemporaries (without orthodontic aids) don't look as good.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR - It's all cultural.

Somalis in the Galbeed aren't inbred. In fact exogamous marriage was more encouraged in the past between clans. And if you pay attention to old photographs (among non-urbanized populations) you see stronger jaws.

Clearly, something happened nutritionally or via bad oral posture habits like mouth breathing and improper tongue positioning which developed. Hence, why the contemporaries (without orthodontic aids) don't look as good.
I can buy that some groups of Somalis are more mixed with other tribes than others.

But I don’t buy that mouth-breathing changed the looks of some of these people you see. And nutritionally, we haven’t changed our diets unless I’m missing something. And if it is diet, why would it only affect some and not others?

Apollo

VIP
Hehe, the youtube algorithm recommended this video to me today because I clicked on the OP video:

Half ethnic Somali Half Benadiri family

WTF.. youtube algo is racist. :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can buy that some groups of Somalis are more mixed with other tribes than others.

But I don’t buy that mouth-breathing changed the looks of some of these people you see. And nutritionally, we haven’t changed our diets unless I’m missing something. And if it is diet, why would it only affect some and not others?

Mouth breathing is quite common back home. :farmajoyaab: Its like one dude started doing it and others slowly followed suit.

It along with tongue placement impacts appearance either contributing to broader arch development or a narrowing ( merely ask a myofunctional therapist or a TMJ). There are actually devices that can be worn by children and adults to rectify the issue of narrow arches.

We have changed our diets. Processed sugar was a luxury and now it's ubiquitous. Baasto and Bariis were never stables in the countryside.:manny: We used to eat more psedo-grains like maize and sorghum where my father is from with some fermented wheat (which was consumed rarely or modestly and often added to other grains). It certainly wasn't a go to. In my grandmother's day women were not allowed to drink tea. Lol

VixR

Veritas
Mouth breathing is quite common back home. :farmajoyaab: Its like one dude started doing it and others slowly followed suit.

It along with tongue placement impacts appearance either contributing to broader arch development or a narrowing ( merely ask a myofunctional therapist or a TMJ). There are actually devices that can be worn by children and adults to rectify the issue of narrow arches.

We have changed our diets. Processed sugar was a luxury and now it's ubiquitous. Baasto and Bariis were never stables in the countryside.:manny: We used to eat more psedo-grains like maize and sorghum wherr my father is from with some fermented wheat (which was consumed rarely or modestly). It certainly wasn't a go to. In my grandmother's day women were not allowed to drink tea. Lol
I’m sorry that’s funny, and doesn’t make sense. One person started doing it and others followed suit? :ftw9nwa:

Why don’t we all have that problem if it’s diet related? Why don’t others have it? Most of the world is now on processed sugar.

I’m sorry, none of this makes sense, Soph.

Trending

Latest posts