Xalimo Jumps on Jay Z & Beyonces Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
So inconsequential. Y’ll have issues seeing embarrassment within Somalis where it belongs, instead of in something random like displays of celebrity fandom in a crowd.
People don’t have the same moral compass as you or value things the same way

Tukraq

VIP
Now you sound like one of those fat American rednecks who get countries and cities mixed up when asked geographical locations :mjlol:
Sxb I’ve never heard someone saying I want to take a trip to Norway lol, maybe you live there I guess but it’s not some well known place outside your country that comes up in the news or pop culture

Nej brormand..Folk er ikke mere racistisk end dem i Norge...men højreorienterede partier har haft regeringsmagten i de sidste 4 år, hvor fokus har været på at begrænse immigranter. Jeg oplever ikke så meget racisme fra almindelige folk.
Oja, skjønner. Vi har også ett parti som går med navnet "Høyre" i makten for øyeblikket. De har også prøvd å begrense immigranter tilgang til oppholdstilatelse, men ikke på samme nivå som dere. Men jeg må si at dette partiet har gjort en dårlig jobb opp til dette tidspunkted.

Tukraq

VIP
Your moral compass is all kinds of fucked if random fan girl behavior is what embarrasses you, meanwhile Somalis are swimming in embarrassing realities.
Interesting, is it mines that’s out of wack when from my observance nobody in this forum really puts to much on the mundane things you act are world ending situations, check the comments on the video if your having trouble seeing this as embarrassing, it’s basically as cringe as you can get

Tukraq

VIP
That stereotype fits perfectly on him.
That stereotype doesn’t affect me as it’s used by those living in irrelevant and severely unknown places like latavia and Oslo lol, it’s not just Americans that don’t know where these inconsequential places are but pretty much the whole world, if Lithuania for example disappeared today of the face off the earth would people even notice? It’s like if a tree fell in the middle of the amazon

That stereotype doesn’t affect me as it’s used by those living in irrelevant and severely unknown places like latavia and Oslo lol, it’s not just Americans that don’t know where these inconsequential places are but pretty much the whole world, if Lithuania for example disappeared to day of the face of the earth would people even notice? It’s like if a tree fell in the middle of the amazon
Every person knows about the Scandinavian countries.

Latvia and Lithuania is a whole 'nother thing. Those are east European countries, and irrelevant even to me.

Tukraq

VIP
Every person knows about the Scandinavian countries.

Latvia and Lithuania is a whole 'nother thing. Those are east European countries, and irrelevant even to me.
I wouldn’t be shocked if the two celebs this thread was about were as known as Scandinavian countries lol, the only time you guys are ever mentioned in the news or pop culture is by Bernie Sanders you guys owe him a lot of money for publicity

I wouldn’t be shocked if the two celebs this thread was about were as known as Scandinavian countries lol
Now you're just going overboard.

Being known is not important. We have a high standard if living. Many "known" countries are shitholes. And many parts of your country. Just look at Detroit.

Tukraq

VIP
Now you're just going overboard.

Being known is not important. We have a high standard if living. Many "known" countries are shitholes. And many parts of your country. Just look at Detroit.
Fame, riches and power are the most important things, kulaha unimportant lol

Like I said, wait until gender editing is in full effect if you wanna have children in the west.

or marry a non somali man/woman, to get rid of the substantial amount of nimo in somali DNA.

Fame, riches and power are the most important things, kulaha unimportant lol
You are an American living meme.

Everything you mentioned is possible in Norway. I'm pursuing power and riches (-fame, don't need that).

Let this Norwegian comedian break it down for you. (speed up 1.5)

You North American somali fobs have reading comprehension difficulties. Literally on every page of this thread someone says it’s uk for them to then be corrected.

American stupidity and inferiority complex to the uk is real :deadmanny::pachah1:

How can you get riches with your tax system wtf
Where there's a will, there's a way. I know people that have made it. My neighbor is rich. Some of my childhood friends come from borderline rich families. Tax is just an excuse tbh.

Did you know that we save 96% of the oil money? :duckr:

You North American somali fobs have reading comprehension difficulties. Literally on every page of this thread someone says it’s uk for them to then be corrected.

American stupidity and inferiority complex to the uk is real :deadmanny::pachah1:
Because those countries are so irrelevant they come under UK failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending