Xalimo Jumps on Jay Z & Beyonces Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wait. Why are Americans talking about her clothes?

I swear reer American Somali chicks still wear denim long skirts and floral hijabs?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Kkkkkk ceebta aduunka

7726.jpg

This episode reminds of an episode that happened in a refugee camp in DK where the danish integration minister was leaving the camp after a visit..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is the point of wearing Hijaab if u r going to jump on a car, risking your life for celebrity fan out???? This is idol worship. She might as well remove her hijaab and embrace her inner tom boy and kiss a girl.
7488.jpg

Lol xasiid.
Jeg har ingenting imod dem, men det er vist nok ikke den rigtig måde at opfører sig på, hvis man ønsker at blive hørt eller tildelt opholdstilladelse.

All I understand was "I don't have anything against them but..." kkk don't remember much of this language

Lol xasiid.
Jeg har ingenting imod dem, men det er vist nok ikke den rigtig måde at opfører sig på, hvis man ønsker at blive hørt eller tildelt opholdstilladelse.
De har nok oppholdsilatelse fra før av. Man ser slik sensasjon ofte rundt unge, og det burde ikke reflektere på hele miljøet.

Sverige har ikke noe de skulle ha sagt uansett. lmao

Tukraq

VIP
What is the point of wearing Hijaab if u r going to jump on a car, risking your life for celebrity fan out???? This is idol ship. She might as well remove her hijaab and embrace her inner tom boy and kiss a girl.
7488.jpg
Eedo were you a big fan of pac back in the days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts