Xalimo in MN wonders why Somali guys don’t approach

talking to girls on the street is a pointless endeavour.

You see a good looking xalimo ask for her number, then the next week you see an even better looking xalimo ask for her number, the cycle keeps going until they find out that you're talking to multiple girls at the same time. Only guys who do this are roadmen.
unfortunately that is the truth, one thing I never understand about muslim guys is they search for marriage like dating, then they find a wife, idk about them, but the whole point it chatting to multiple women and dating is to smash as many women as possible, If that is not my purpose, idc about random pretty women in the street, if thats the case, every women could be my wife, if you want a women, you should look for one with a common interests good personality etc..

going on the street and chatting up girls is not going to get you that. plus the more women you see the more you desire, even if you are married, you will be looking at other women, best not to tease yourself, there is a reason we have to lower our gaze

As for the pretty argument, it doesn’t hold. Have you seen the wives of the world’s richest men? Most are/were homely looking women. If you want to use the argument that those women were with them before the massive wealth, you’d be right but even before the millions those men were earning 6 figures. Nerdy men tend to value more than beauty it seems. A smart but sweet woman that can keep up intellectually will blow any beauty out of the water it seems when it comes those Silicone valley types.
I'mma have to disagree with you there.
I googled richest men's wives and found this -

Snapchat's billionaire founder met his wife when she was a model at Louis Vuitton event
Mark Zuck met his wife when he was waiting in line for the bathroom during his sophomore year - before he started FB
François-Henri Pinault was already a billionaire when he married Salma (she's famous/wealthy in her own regard)
The guy who cofounded Oracle, he's a billionaire married to a model (after he made his wealth)
Larry, who cofounded Google, met his wife when he was a billionaire.

I picked the top 6 of the list but feel free to correct me - all of these guys, excluding Zuck, met and married models or incredibly successful women.

Generally speaking, there's 2 ways to be married to a billionaire - either get lucky like Mark Zuck's wife or be a model and be invited to the same spaces as them.

I'mma have to disagree with you there.
I googled richest men's wives and found this -

Snapchat's billionaire founder met his wife when she was a model at Louis Vuitton event
Mark Zuck met his wife when he was waiting in line for the bathroom during his sophomore year - before he started FB
François-Henri Pinault was already a billionaire when he married Salma (she's famous/wealthy in her own regard)
The guy who cofounded Oracle, he's a billionaire married to a model (after he made his wealth)
Larry, who cofounded Google, met his wife when he was a billionaire.

I picked the top 6 of the list but feel free to correct me - all of these guys, excluding Zuck, met and married models or incredibly successful women.

Generally speaking, there's 2 ways to be married to a billionaire - either get lucky like Mark Zuck's wife or be a model and be invited to the same spaces as them.
Elon?
Bezos?
Gates?
Larry Page? His wife isn’t a model but a PHD holding scientist who is averagely pretty.
The founder of Instagram? His wife has an MBA and is average looking as well.
Founder of Nike? Met his wife as a student.
CEO of google- Eric met his wife as a student as well.

What I said stands. A lot of those women look average and are exceptionally intelligent, which is what I wrote. Those guys clearly don’t just value youth and beauty because they could gotten themselves very beautiful women decades younger. Hardly any of them are actually married to models if you actually look closely.

Even Salma Hayek whilst she’s a gorgeous woman, she married him whilst she was in her 40s from what I can remember, so even then that goes against the idea that very rich nerdy men value youth and looks.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Women don’t realise that respectful men don’t pursue as much as men who lack akhlaq

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why do these fat cunts always mention height. She wants way to much and i bet she is proberly not even goodlooking
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
I'm blessed to be tall because I don't have much in the looks department, if I was short AND ugly I'd genuinely kill myself
:farmajoyaab:

Somali guys are rarely shorter than 5’9. Somali girls can afford to discriminate height wise as Somali men tend to be tall. Asking for a tall Somali guy is basic. Most of them are anyways.
Can you guys stop using foot or pound or what the hell you'll call these measurement units, use the metric systems so normal people can understand :noneck:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Internet and social medias contribute to this, now speaking to stranger on the street seems absolutely awkward and no one has a decent social behavior when it happen.

Back 15-20y ago that was something normal.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somali women go to weddings to stake out a potential male prospect, then through an associate or a relative get the guy’s number, and take it from there, and vice-versa with men looking for a woman. This direct approach she is talking about on random streets doesn’t exist, unless the male already has a point of reference, like a mutual friend and they have been in the same spaces before so they’re not exact strangers.

A girl moving to a different country or state, with no friends or relatives is a big red flag though 🚩. That’s what White girls do when they want to hide their pasts and press ‘restart the game’.
Cold approaching women in the streets, coffee shops, schools etc... is a normal thing in North America and back home. No sane women is gonna limit her dating pool by refusing to date strangers. But from my experience, western farahs have a hard time on approaching western xalimos who aren't familiar even though it's not hard for them to approach other women from different ethnic background.

N
unfortunately that is the truth, one thing I never understand about muslim guys is they search for marriage like dating, then they find a wife, idk about them, but the whole point it chatting to multiple women and dating is to smash as many women as possible, If that is not my purpose, idc about random pretty women in the street, if thats the case, every women could be my wife, if you want a women, you should look for one with a common interests good personality etc..

going on the street and chatting up girls is not going to get you that. plus the more women you see the more you desire, even if you are married, you will be looking at other women, best not to tease yourself, there is a reason we have to lower our gaze
Nope more women u talk to the chances of finding the right one this is why marriages are failing fara. Like u picking the first chick with barely anything going for her

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
The majority of people under 40 will die involuntarily single. I would also guess that this was always the norm going back decades.