Xalimo in MN wonders why Somali guys don’t approach

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
talking to girls on the street is a pointless endeavour.

You see a good looking xalimo ask for her number, then the next week you see an even better looking xalimo ask for her number, the cycle keeps going until they find out that you're talking to multiple girls at the same time. Only guys who do this are roadmen.
How would you know are you a trans man? Butch lesbian? Please don't pretend to know how it works.

How would you know are you a trans man? Butch lesbian? Please don't pretend to know how it works.
handicap.

What 'low-life' would spend majority of his time picking up girls on the streets? Somali guys that do that are ciyaal suuqs that spend most of their time outside of gambling stores.

The girls are just as much lowlifes themselves wanting to be picked up off the streets, they go hand in hand, I guess you would understand. Pathetic.

handicap.

What 'low-life' would spend majority of his time picking up girls on the streets? Somali guys that do that are ciyaal suuqs that spend most of their time outside of gambling stores.

The girls are just as much lowlifes themselves wanting to be picked up off the streets, they go hand in hand, I guess you would understand. Pathetic.
The thing is somali girls and girls In general like ciiyalsuug guys or guys who were ciiyalsuug who are religious now we all know that . A typical good guy who respects his parents and prays and does everything by the book a Somali girl wouldn’t want him they want the ciiyalsuug guy end of the day .

The thing is somali girls and girls In general like ciiyalsuug guys or guys who were ciiyalsuug who are religious now we all know that . A typical good guy who respects his parents and prays and does everything by the book a Somali girl wouldn’t want him they want the ciiyalsuug guy end of the day .
thats a lie

Make a thread about it should be interesting

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I have no respect for men who approach women at weddings.

No respectable Somali man would do that

You didn’t read my post, did you? I clearly said they get the girl’s number through an acquaintance or a relative and then contact the girl, or the boy is contacted by the girl who got his digits the same way. The whole point is to not approach the potential mate in a overt or aggressive manner.

You didn’t read my post, did you? I clearly said they get the girl’s number through an acquaintance or a relative and then contact the girl, or the boy is contacted by the girl who got his digits the same way. The whole point is to not approach the potential mate in a overt or aggressive manner.
the thing is, she says this, but in reality, how else are people going to get married or see a girl they like and then approach her aabo for her number or her relatives, ppl complain so much about not finding a spouse sometimes its ok to go to events with the purpose of seeking a spouse as long as there is no haram freemixing and her relatives are there

thats a lie
I don’t know where u live but Somali girls love to complain and say my husband weren’t shit it’s because they marry ciiyalsuug guys or hood sheikhs like what do you expect. And the hood guys they put them on the floor and say they’re weirdos 😂😂😂 pick a struggle waalal u and ur counterparts

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Cold approaching women in the streets, coffee shops, schools etc... is a normal thing in North America and back home. No sane women is gonna limit her dating pool by refusing to date strangers. But from my experience, western farahs have a hard time on approaching western xalimos who aren't familiar even though it's not hard for them to approach other women from different ethnic background.

Do you think they have the same intentions for the different ethnic groups as they would have for a Somali woman? The latter means getting to know the father, brothers, family, a ring, mehr, nikkah, the cake and diracs wedding, marriage, etc. Its the same reason why single Somali girls implode when they are near a good looking Somali male, and start acting awkward because they see the cake, the dress, the ring, the wedding all played out in their minds.

You're taking my point out of context,

And that's not true, some do fall for guys who've have been guided back to the right path and good for them, its not for us to judge.

Ciyaal suuq girls are for ciyaal suuq guys, you don't need to worry about that provided your family do background checks.

"A typical good guy who respects his parents and prays and does everything by the book a Somali girl wouldn’t want him they want the ciiyalsuug guy"

Alhamdulillah may Allah keep us away from these snakes.

Very reasonable standards (apart from 1) if she's qurux

However, she seems crazy and jealous/possessive. A handsome guys who doesn't interact with girls? Better off looking for an unicorn

Handsome is subjective…..

Well of course but that doesn't change the fact that we generally find the same things attractive or repulsive. Just like how there are people out there who enjoy scat p0rn. That's subjective as well but I can easily say that people don't like it.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Certainly, it is highly improbable for an individual who is financially stable or comes from a privileged background to spontaneously engage in a conversation with a stranger on the street. People typically have their own commitments and priorities, and unless someone is unemployed or not receiving any income, they are unlikely to entertain such interactions. I speak from personal experience, being someone who belongs to the same category of men.

Men of that particular status, if they are seeking to settle down, usually do not resort to approaching strangers on the street. They have the advantage of social connections, references, or chance encounters, even through platforms like Instagram. In today's context, LinkedIn has become a central hub for such interactions, as it attracts individuals with clear priorities. LinkedIn provides a comprehensive platform where one can find everything they need, from professional connections to potential life partners. I've noticed this trend among many Somali brothers and even some Somali girls I've connected with on LinkedIn.

Contrary to what a lot of people say. The average man is not gonna bother with cold approaching women. The juice is not worth the squeeze, they might glance and be enamored by a woman's beauty, but that would not spur spontaneous contact kkkk. This is good tho, in certain countries like India and Egypt ladies get sexually assaulted for just walking down the street. In the west we have a lot more restraint for sure.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life

Certainly, in my observation and based on the information I've heard, you're correct if you're referring to the UK and Scandinavian countries. Particularly among the younger generation, the age when they are expected to settle down and maintain their reputation is when they tend to pursue Ciyaal suuqs even ajnabi ones. Subsequently, they may criticize Somali men or vent their frustrations online, despite their own behavior

I haven't had much interaction with Somali youths, but from my vantage point within the upper-class Somali community, the ratio between regular Somali men and Ciyaal Suuqs seems to be 20:1. I've always admired the professionalism of Somali men I've encountered, particularly in professional careers and on platforms like LinkedIn. It's worth noting that Somali women are also present in these spaces.

In contrast to other communities, even though Albanian women coexist with men who dominate the underworld scene, you won't find them openly criticizing their men or labeling them as Ciyaal suuqs trash and bums, despite the truth in those claims. This pattern exists in many ethnic groups. However, within our community, there's a tendency to generalize. Please understand, I'm not generalizing; the concern lies in the online representation shaping public perception, where negative voices become prominent and paint an inaccurate offline picture of us

In this day and age, the only men that approach women on the street are low lives that got nothing to lose.

If she wants to meet good guys she should look for them at school or work, or ask her family and friends if they know anyone