Xalimo in MN wonders why Somali guys don’t approach

But let's be honest how many people actually get married through being approached in the middle of the street. Heck it could probably work for a short term relationship. But no father will take serious a guy who his daughter met on the street. If it was a event or something similar that's understandable.
I personally back in the days before settling down didn’t take people seriously if they approached me in the streets, but it’s common back home and in the past when women were more okay with it and when men were more confident. The streets could be anywhere public that isn’t an event. So the store, a coffee shop and the list continues.

Women don’t feel as safe anymore and in the West there are too many weirdos. Back home it was interesting to see how people strike up conversations randomly with each other. Even platonic conversations.
I just think women like this are just seeking free attention from men on the street. They want to be feel desirable and noticed by men to boost their ego. Even if a guy approached her and seriously wanted marriage she probably wouldn't take him serious due to the means he approached her in.
I see where you’re coming from. Personally I find it weird.

Somali women go to weddings to stake out a potential male prospect, then through an associate or a relative get the guy’s number, and take it from there, and vice-versa with men looking for a woman. This direct approach she is talking about on random streets doesn’t exist, unless the male already has a point of reference, like a mutual friend and they have been in the same spaces before so they’re not exact strangers.

A girl moving to a different country or state, with no friends or relatives is a big red flag though 🚩. That’s what White girls do when they want to hide their pasts and press ‘restart the game’.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally back in the days before settling down didn’t take people seriously if they approached me in the streets, but it’s common back home and in the past when women were more okay with it and when men were more confident. The streets could be anywhere public that isn’t an event. So the store, a coffee shop and the list continues.

Women don’t feel as safe anymore and in the West there are too many weirdos. Back home it was interesting to see how people strike up conversations randomly with each other. Even platonic conversations.

I see where you’re coming from. Personally I find it weird.
Why do some women want men to randomly approach them only to then reject them because they don't deem it appropriate or proper :dead:

Its better that she goes through her friends and gets acquainted with prospects. Based off the type of guy she wants.

Most people don't want to be disturbed in public settings or at least its hard to differentiate if they want to be bothered or not based off how obvious there choosing signals is or isn't.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Why do some women want men to randomly approach them only to then reject them because they don't deem it appropriate or proper :dead:

Its better that she goes through her friends and gets acquainted with prospects. Based off the type of guy she wants.

Most people don't want to be disturbed in public settings or at least its hard to differentiate if they want to be bothered or not based off how obvious there choosing signals is or isn't.

Reminds me of this 💀
I agree with this. They want the attention but they wouldn't take it seriously.

Reminds me of this 💀
This girl looks 14, maxay shukaansi ka hadlaysa ayada o hooyadeed naasaha imika ka dhuuqi jirtay FOH 🤣🤣🤣

Reminds me of this 💀
It’s 50/50. So I was reading this study that said that 75% of young women do want to be approached but at the same time, they do find it scary since the man could be unhinged. So the way I interpret it is, they want to be approached by the right type of guy, but its too risky so they would prefer that men don’t? Also, let’s keep it real, a good looking guy that looks like he’s well put together approaching a woman at a book store is like something from a romance novel for a lot of women, but due to how violent some men can be, the logical side of the brain might feel like it’s too good to be true. Anyways, the world is now globalized, in the past when multiculturalism and big overly populated cities was a thing, men approaching women was seen as normal and people being a lot more extroverted would strike up conversations. It’s still like that back home. Found it strange how people just talk to each other.

Reminds me of this 💀
The audacity of some of these women 😂 she's nowhere near attractive enough to be talking that crazy 💀

It’s 50/50. So I was reading this study that said that 75% of young women do want to be approached but at the same time, they do find it scary since the man could be unhinged. So the way I interpret it is, they want to be approached by the right type of guy, but its too risky so they would prefer that men don’t? Also, let’s keep it real, a good looking guy that looks like he’s well put together approaching a woman at a book store is like something from a romance novel for a lot of women, but due to how violent some men can be, the logical side of the brain might feel like it’s too good to be true. Anyways, the world is now globalized, in the past when multiculturalism and big overly populated cities was a thing, men approaching women was seen as normal and people being a lot more extroverted would strike up conversations. It’s still like that back home. Found it strange how people just talk to each other.
Men in general not all are far too weary specifically somali men in the west when it comes to cold approaching a random xalimo there not acquainted with at all.

Plus the spaces there in outside of the actual streets don't really coincide with each other. What are the chances of a normal farax entering a book store or a coffee shop and then meeting a xalimo in there and visversa. It's basically a fairy tales and if it happens 7/10 the guy won't bother trying even if he's interested because he probably feels he would be disturbing her or she might not be interested aswell as her being with friends. For the most part a guy entering those kind of spaces frequently is probably not an extrovert so that's also a factor.

In the off chance he does approach then like you said women will start thinking it's sus and will get defensive although they wanted him to approach anyways.

For me one of the main factors personally is you can never really tell the age and that can ruin things immediately with somali women.

I see xalimos that look around my age and they end up being a decade or 2 older and reject you because of that 😭

Or they look older then me but are underage in college. It's a coin toss with somali women but it's slightly easier to listen out for queues that indicate whether they are a minor or not but above that I can never tell and nearly everyone is always older :dead:

Plus some girls are just ruthless a simply no isn't enough for them I think a lot of them genuinely get off tearing into some of these miskeen guys when they try respectfully. A public spectacle is never Nice and very off putting when you see it take place :kanyehmm:

attash

Amaan Duule
What a time to be alive. So wanting financially stability means you have to be very pretty? Years ago that would be the standard for any woman marrying because marriage = responsibility. Stability doesn’t mean wealthy, it means being able to pay the bills and look after a woman and children.
She said she wants a man who's "nerdy", has bachelor's degree, and is financially stable, not just financially stable. She's obviously looking for a STEM guy who makes 6 figs. Nothing wrong with those requirements if she's as pretty as she claims to be, but if she's not........ :lolbron:

She said she wants a man who's "nerdy", has bachelor's degree, and is financially stable, not just financially stable.
That’s three separate points. Not everyone with a Bachelors degree is rich. I wish that was the case, as I’d be rich. Also, many people are nerdy and are average but financially stable.
She's obviously looking for a STEM guy who makes 6 figs. Nothing wrong with those requirements if she's as pretty as she claims to be, but if she's not........ :lolbron:
I’m sorry but your logic is flawed. Not all nerdy guys with a degree are rich. Life doesn’t work that way. You’re over analyzing.

As for the pretty argument, it doesn’t hold. Have you seen the wives of the world’s richest men? Most are/were homely looking women. If you want to use the argument that those women were with them before the massive wealth, you’d be right but even before the millions those men were earning 6 figures. Nerdy men tend to value more than beauty it seems. A smart but sweet woman that can keep up intellectually will blow any beauty out of the water it seems when it comes those Silicone valley types.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why do these fat cunts always mention height. She wants way to much and i bet she is proberly not even goodlooking
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
Asking for 5’10 or taller as a Somali isn’t a lot, are you filipino height?
:mjohreally:

Reminds me of this 💀

waar niyo why are you following children?
1695740995890.png

Majority of western women are not feminine anymore nor are they wife material all thanks to feminism as someone said on here the metoo movement. Furthermore i have no interest in dating or marriage except if is FWB
Do u mean friends with benefits when u say FWB? Bcs if that is the case walaal u dont deserve a chaste "high value" woman then.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Plus some girls are just ruthless a simply no isn't enough for them I think a lot of them genuinely get off tearing into some of these miskeen guys when they try respectfully. A public spectacle is never Nice and very off putting when you see it take place :kanyehmm:
This 100% a lot of women reject a guy ruthlessly if they aren't attracted to them.

the thing is if we allow men to talk to women on the streets it allows all types of men to approach women, meaning even ones they aren't attracted to, and its the same for men, I'm sure men here have had girls approach them but they weren't attracted to them, and its awkward, for women its much more dangerous, she could be killed attacked sexually assaulted etc...

You can't say, only men I find attractive or are good men approach me, practically that is impossible, therefore I believe it is safer for women not to be approached on the street and the fact it happens less is a good thing, if women want to meet someone they should do it via connections, not random strangers

talking to girls on the street is a pointless endeavour.

You see a good looking xalimo ask for her number, then the next week you see an even better looking xalimo ask for her number, the cycle keeps going until they find out that you're talking to multiple girls at the same time. Only guys who do this are roadmen.

Trending