Xaliimo came on YouTube to lament the passage of time. She can’t believe she’s 38 with no kids and husband. She’s very emotional

Somalis really love the misery of others. Poor girl is going through a hard time. No need to kick her while she's down. If she's made mistakes, so what? who doesn't make mistakes?

also this thread is hilarious! OP getting cooked in his own thread. :faysalwtf:
@Hodan from HR I think you'll like this thread.

Miskeen ladies like this are their punching bag, because when they look at her, they don't see a human being, instead they see all the women they think they are entitled to. They use stories like her as 'cautionary' tales to try to neg women into lowering their standards.They thrive on fear-mongering. Same thing that's going on with the ceeb Morrocco craze, it's all based on making women lower basic standards.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This is not applicable to the majority of Muslim women. Most religious Muslims want to marry young (before 30) especially since long term relationships are haram. We’re not like gaalo who look for hookups and relationships outside marriage to fulfill intimacy needs.

But, marriage is calaf and if it’s not written for you to be married young then you won’t. But dua can change your destiny so I suggest this sister to do as such.
Yeah there are some level headed women who understand this but its these type of women like the one in this video who is crying and weeping and projecting her misfortunes onto her viewers, Its not our fault that you postponed your marriage to "enjoy your youth" and now sit at home all alone since nobody wants to get with you anymore!

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
this "i want to enjoy my youth" only works for the kuffar women who are planning on being as promiscuous as possible during their youth.

what stops muslim women from seeking a halal education/job while being married and able to fulfill her desires in a halal manner? what would be even better is if she became a housewife and directed her energy to raising her kids while not having to worry about a job or being provided for as this is the husband's obligation.

unfortunately because of this mindset we find many unmarried depressed muslim women
This "I want to enjoy my youth!" epidemic is seeping into our community, And look I dont hate women who have SOLIDIFIED their resolve NOT TO GET MARRIED but its the self entitled ones I hate the ones that "enjoy my youth!" and then when they become older and want to settle down so late it is WAY harder to settle down since nobody wants to get with her AND THEN they come on social media or go to their friends or relatives and project their shortcomings and misery and despair and they are still so self entitled thinking they will get a man at that age when its very unlikely, this entire thing is like a date she CHOSE to not go to the date and do other things and then came a few hours late and when she comes the guy is not there this example perfectly explains this vicious cycle. So those self entitled women deserve whats coming to them and its like what they say" once you go down a path you never go back"

Why would she post that video knowing the current state of the manosphere smh she should’ve journaled her pain away
You just said “she should hide away her very serious pain cause a bunch of not very nice groups will use it against her and women in general”. This shows me you’re not concerned about her or older uninformed women and their reality about fertility but concerned about people attacking women which makes you feel that you get hit by the crosshairs.

You probably already got kids or if you’re young you’re planning to have your first before 30. It seems like you don’t care if others suffer in silence as long as some group somewhere doesn't take some issue tangentially pertaining to you and makes you feel insecure about it even if you’ll be fine regardless.

I can’t be bothered watching the video, but like is she still a virgin etc & never hoed around or was she on the BLM/Feminist Hookup culture?

The only men that are gleeful at these kind of topics, are those that get turned down by women in their 20s, so they wait until a woman is single in her 30's, to make fun of her. Little do they know, that by 30s, these women are even happier being single, more financially stable and have even higher standards.

And yes, plenty of sisters, get married in their late 30s, 40s, and have healthy children.

Joke is on you weirdos, because nobody is lowering the price or standards at any age. The lady you couldn't get when she was 20, will never even look at you in her 30s, 40s, hell xataa with one foot in the grave. :manny:
Serious question, forget all that standards stuff. Are you seriously gonna risk it by getting married in your late 30s and try having kids by then? Cause people who give this advice are the same ones who are educated enough to know the realities of female fertility and don’t take those risks, or if not they’re rich and smart enough to know they’ll freeze their eggs while they’re still in their early 30s/20s and use a surrogate mother if need be or use IVF for themselves.

Just saying if you’re going to give out this advice to women I wanna see you live by it.

Last edited:
A 40 year old nigga will take her in a few dates and will end up confused when he doesn't get any pussy.

She might create a red pill nigga cause being 38 and stingy with the siil is crazy :chrisfreshhah:

Bro gonna be on a podcast complaining about a 38 year old virgin he ran into.
So you expect her to commit zina and easily give up her Islamic rights as a muslim woman just because she is 38? Acudubillah zina is normalized nowadays in the somali community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Serious question, forget all that standards stuff. Are you seriously gonna risk it by getting married in your late 30s and try having kids by then? Cause people who give this advice are the same ones who are educated enough to know the realities of female fertility and don’t take those risks, or if not they’re rich and smart enough to know they’ll freeze their eggs while they’re still in their early 30s/20s and use a surrogate mother if need be or use IVF for themselves.

Just saying if you’re going to give out this advice to women I wanna see you live by it.
Most do not want a liter of children. Fertility dips but it is very individual. If you have regular cycles, were health conscious during your peak child bearing years, did not undergo drastic weight flucuations. Then you should be fine. My cousin got married at 40 and had five kids naturally. She's certainly a 10 and still looks young at 55. And is married to a man with money. So the question I have is why disparage women who aren't doing anything wrong as in not commiting Zina. You guys seem more obsessed with female fertility than they are. As though you have a womb.

You just said “she should hide away her very serious pain cause a bunch of not very nice groups will use it against her and women in general”. This shows me you’re not concerned about her or older uninformed women and their reality about fertility but concerned about people attacking women which makes you feel that you get hit by the crosshairs.

You probably already got kids or if you’re young you’re planning to have your first before 30. It seems like you don’t care if others suffer in silence as long as some group somewhere doesn't take some issue tangentially pertaining to you and makes you feel insecure about it even if you’ll be fine regardless.
Baseless assumptions. I simply don’t think it’s smart for women to air out their personal grievances on public platforms. Nothing good comes out oversharing.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
So you expect her to commit zina and easily give up her Islamic rights as a muslim woman just because she is 38? Acudubillah zina is normalized nowadays in the somali community
Look at my previous comments.

I said being a religious childfree individual would suck and that it would be way better if the individual was either a cultural Muslim or gaal.

Most do not want a litter of children. Fertility dips but it is very individual. If you have regular cycles, were health conscious during your peak child bearing years, did not under drastic weight flucuations. Then you should be fine. My cousin got married at 40 and had five kids. She's certainly a 10 and still looks young at 55. And is married to a man with money. So the question I have is why disparage women who aren't doing anything wrong. You aren't on their radar and they aren't on yours. If a woman is not commiting Zina she is doing nothing young. My cousin married only once and her husband could never get better. So why act like you are in competition with women or that you know what is in the cards for them.
It’s fine if you only want one child but even then, risking it till late 30s generally not a good strat period, if as a women you know for sure you want don’t want kids until your mid to late 30s you can have some genetic testing done to see whether this is a viable option to you. The good thing about the Somali women generally is that they don’t engage in a lot of unhealthy behaviours like drinking and smoking Alhamdulillah which probably gives Somali women a couple extra years compared to other women but even then genetics plays a large role and most women don’t have any idea of what their egg count/quality is like.

Talking about people who had kids in their 40s is silly, of course we all know people who had kids in their 40s but think about all those who tried and failed, do you think they told you about their failures?

I understand your situation and you’re an educated women so everything I’m saying is basically worthless to you but you don’t understand how many women are uneducated about this topic, to you this is some competition but to me this is the realisation that there’s going to be a massive trend of women (and even Somali women in the west) who didn’t understand the procedures to go through if they were looking to have children later and didn’t realise that it could be potentially too late cause they heard stories like sophisticates cousin had 5 kids in her 40s. The 2030s and 2040s will be the generation of lost, lonely women who deeply regret their past uninformed decisions and I don’t want the Somali community to suffer the same fate in the west.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Y'all niggas always bring up fertility. Most chicks don't even want that many kids and many 40+ year old women can still have children.

It’s fine if you only want one child but even then, risking it till late 30s generally not a good strat period, if as a women you know for sure you want don’t want kids until your mid to late 30s you can have some genetic testing done to see whether this is a viable option to you. The good thing about the Somali women generally is that they don’t engage it a lot of unhealthy behaviours like drinking and smoking Alhamdulillah which probably gives Somali women a couple extra Compared to other women but even then genetics plays a large role and most women don’t have any idea of what their egg count/quality is like.

Talking about people who had kids in their 40s is silly, of course we all know people who had kids in their 40s but think about all those who tried and failed, do you think they told you about their failures?

I understand your situation and you’re an educated women so everything I’m saying is basically worthless to you but you don’t understand how many women are uneducated about this topic, to you this is some competition but to me this is the realisation that there’s going to be a massive trend of women (and even Somali women in the west) who didn’t understand the procedures to go through if they were looking to have children later and didn’t realise that it could be potentially too late cause they heard stories like sophisticates cousin had 5 kids in her 40s. The 2030s and 2040s will be the generation of lost, lonely women who deeply regret their past uninformed decisions and I don’t want the Somali community to suffer the same fate in the west.
Cope & stop regurgitating manosphere talking points.

Muslims should seek to get Married asap young as advised by the Prophet

This whole wait till your 30s to get Married is garbage and doesn't even make sense biologically
A lot of Somalis in the west can’t afford to get married when they’re in their 20s because they have to financially support their parents and younger siblings

Many won’t be thinking about marriage until they’re in their late 20s/early 30s as that’s when the younger siblings will finish school and start helping with the bills

I personally know many Somalis in this position

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s fine if you only want one child but even then, risking it till late 30s generally not a good strat period, if as a women you know for sure you want don’t want kids until your mid to late 30s you can have some genetic testing done to see whether this is a viable option to you. The good thing about the Somali women generally is that they don’t engage it a lot of unhealthy behaviours like drinking and smoking Alhamdulillah which probably gives Somali women a couple extra Compared to other women but even then genetics plays a large role and most women don’t have any idea of what their egg count/quality is like.

It is mostly fear mongering and the excessive medicalization of fertility and birth. Both of which I reject. I'd like women to start taking care of themselves young. It will help them in the future. I'm from the alternative health community so already an outlier. I also don't do anything mainstream. And I know how to boost fertility at any age but I'm less inclined to tell men that. :ftw9nwa: I could even help you with your hairline but you seem uppity.