Xaliimo came on YouTube to lament the passage of time. She can’t believe she’s 38 with no kids and husband. She’s very emotional

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't lament. :ftw9nwa: Better than being an STI ridden 40 year old gossip with several broken marriages that touches anything with a 10 foot pole. I'd concern myself with you and your grossly poor life choices than fantasize about a woman who isn't into what you have to offer in any timeline or lifetime.
:chrisfreshhah:

Kind of reminds me @Sophisticate

May Allah take away the worries.

She got a chance. If she can secure a man now she can have a child or two but she must take all the vitamins.

It is a high risk for complications and giving birth to a child with dawn syndrome.

I don't lament. :ftw9nwa: Better than being an STI ridden 40 year old gossip with several broken marriages that touches anything with a 10 foot pole. I'd concern myself with you and your grossly poor life choices than fantasize about a woman who isn't into what you have to offer in any timeline or lifetime.
:mjlol:
You folks surely hate each other :pachah1::russ:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Being childfree as a religious person is stupid. Most religious people want to have kids so your limiting your dating prospects to a borderline non existent group of religious people.

Being childfree is only worth it if your a cultural Muslim or a gaal. You can hoe around for as long as you want without feeling guilty for not settling down.

There's more gaal childfree prospects to date than Muslim ones as well.

Childfree people still get horny too. Religious ones aren't allowed to have sex until marriage so some of these niggas are remaining sexless for decades cause no one wants to marry them
:jcoleno:

It's a cursed way to live.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
These women that say "I want to enjoy my youth!" while they are young and in their prime and keep expressing how they want to marry and shit on other women that married at their age and fast forward years later they go onto tiktok as a 30 year old tired and probably got a little more fat on them and other issues and weep on the internet about how nobody wants to marry them or how they regret not marrying younger and then they blame these issues on the men and I cant blame them cause why would they want to marry a women out of their prime who acted stupid and now looks fatter and uglier cause of aging? that is when these women learn about the foolishness of feminisim and the dark end result that comes into it and I know this sounds evil but I kind of relish from the fact that these women who preached all this "feminism!" "empowerment!" "we dont need no man!" type of BS are now getting the harsh and cruel reality when they became a old lady with no kids or a husband and are all alone all by themselves wallowing in their own despair and regret, It is poetic. Anyways I can rant more but I will leave the rest for you guys to think about.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
These women that say "I want to enjoy my youth!" while they are young and in their prime and keep expressing how they want to marry and shit on other women that married at their age and fast forward years later they go onto tiktok as a 30 year old tired and probably got a little more fat on them and other issues and weep on the internet about how nobody wants to marry them or how they regret not marrying younger and then they blame these issues on the men and I cant blame them cause why would they want to marry a women out of their prime who acted stupid and now looks fatter and uglier cause of aging? that is when these women learn about the foolishness of feminisim and the dark end result that comes into it and I know this sounds evil but I kind of relish from the fact that these women who preached all this "feminism!" "empowerment!" "we dont need no man!" type of BS are now getting the harsh and cruel reality when they became a old lady with no kids or a husband and are all alone all by themselves wallowing in their own despair and regret, It is poetic. Anyways I can rant more but I will leave the rest for you guys to think about.

Good looking childfree women are still getting cuffed past 30 though.

I can agree that men have a lot more options once they are 30+ and financially stable. So most of these guys that are childfree will be ignoring certain women.

Honestly I'm not that bothered with chicks post poning marriage. I've met a few broke single moms that got married early but ended up in a divorce. It's hard to become financially stable as a broke single mom.

I clicked on the twitter link and she was doing a whole lot of waffling. The OP of that tweet didn’t link the YouTube video either so there’s really nothing to go off of.

But either way, it’s not too late for her to get married and have children if that’s what she wants. Women can still have children into their 40s. It’s better that she didn’t settle for the wrong man and have kids because it was an obligation she was supposed to fulfill in her 20s. Allah is the best of planners.

I always thought the Somali community was unaffected by the “I’ll leave family planning till later” trend seen among western women nowadays but I’ve seen it affect my own family members.

It’s actually crazy that this society doesn’t tell women that once they hit their 30s they need to start making some tough life decisions and be realistic about whether they want children or not, especially if they’re unmarried and yet to find a potential partner. I don’t think many women realise that their early 30s are really the last time they have good prospects in terms of not just having kids but seeing the pregnancy through, egg count and egg quality start to take a nose dive once women hit the second half of their 30s.

Anytime anyone brings up concern about female fertility and education they’re shut down and degraded but it’s become a very real problem in the west and first world countries where so many women think they can just have their 1st kid in their late 30s with some imaginary idea that they’ll end up with 3+ kids by 40+, they were also told that just looking at sperm makes them pregnant so they think they can just tap once and boom, babies.

The people who suffer the most are older childless women who weren’t warned about their realistic prospects about pregnancy and suffer in silence because it’s a “touchy” subject. The whole thing is honestly just sad and I don’t want it to happen to my community and my family members.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Remind me never to piss you off 😂

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I will open a twitter space you.

why demolish like this. What have I done to deserve such an annihilation?

This is not applicable to the majority of Muslim women. Most religious Muslims want to marry young (before 30) especially since long term relationships are haram. We’re not like gaalo who look for hookups and relationships outside marriage to fulfill intimacy needs.

But, marriage is calaf and if it’s not written for you to be married young then you won’t. But dua can change your destiny so I suggest this sister to do as such.