WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're taking this as an attack on genuine cases but there are straight men who dress up as women, perverts who do bizarre things to get off, men who aren't 100% sure if they want to transition and other grey areas. Women and girls need to be protected in enclosed spaces where they're vulnerable to sexual assault.

The problem is that the descrimination would be an attack on genuine cases as well, and this would constitute the majority of people effected by it. The process towards transitioning is long and arduous for most, why should those transgendered women be forced into a male bathroom because they still have their dick? I would imagine the likeliood of violence towards them is greater than one where a male puts on a dress to attack women in a bathroom.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
The problem is that the descrimination would be an attack on genuine cases as well. The process towards transitioning is long and arduous for most, why should those transgendered women be forced into a male bathroom because they still have their dick? I would imagine the likeliood of violence towards them is greater than one where a male puts on a dress to attack women in a bathroom.

They should use the disabled toilet in the meanwhile.

You're taking this as an attack on genuine cases but there are straight men who dress up as women, perverts who do bizarre things to get off, men who aren't 100% sure if they want to transition and other grey areas. Women and girls need to be protected in enclosed spaces where they're vulnerable to sexual assault.

Aren't they called cross-dressers? I don't think they identify as trans-gendered

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Most of you have probably shared bathrooms and locker rooms with lesbians and gay men. Even when you wore school aged children.

I go to my local swimming pool regularly and there are many school aged boys who go there. How would we know that the other men they share changing room and shower with are not rapists or gay or whatever?/

It's such a red herring.

This is just another argument to ban homosexuality for good.

:drakegrin:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is just another argument to ban homosexuality for good.

:drakegrin:

Lol.

But it's such a red herring about rape or school aged daughters. I bet my school aged daughter will one day share locker room with a lesbian or two. And my school aged son will also share locker room with a gay man. Who here is comfortable with that?

This argument against transgender people is bizarre.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol.

But it's such a red herring about rape or school aged daughters. I bet my school aged daughter will one day share locker room with a lesbian or two. And my school aged son will also share locker room with a gay man. Who here is comfortable with that?

This argument against transgender people is bizarre.

Tbf I'm surprised it took this long for someone to make this argument.

:hemad:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The argument is about women's safety in their own spaces. Do you guys think it's appropriate to tell an abused woman that she will be shearing a shelter with a transgender male? Unfortunately letting transgender MtF into women's spaces opens up a can of worms. We would essentially letting all men access to our facilities,all it takes is to state you feel like a woman. We're putting young girls and already vulnerable women at more risk. They are free to use unisex bathrooms, but stay out of our safe spaces.

The argument is about women's safety in their own spaces. Do you guys think it's appropriate to tell an abused woman that she will be shearing a shelter with a transgender male? Unfortunately letting transgender MtF into women's spaces opens up a can of worms. We would essentially letting all men access to our facilities,all it takes is to state you feel like a woman. We're putting young girls and already vulnerable women at more risk. They are free to use unisex bathrooms, but stay out of our safe spaces also Burn all transgenders.

Ftfy

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ayyy I feel like a woman, mind if we share the shower room

obamadatazz

Oh this boner, it's just the hormone therapy it's involuntary

obamadatazz

No no, I swear I'm not having a cheeky wank

obamadatazz

Respect my rights as a woman

obamadatazz

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What's so bizarre about women fearing men in sex segregated space? You think women's fear of being sexually assaulted is bizarre?

Please address the scenario I gave about lesbians and gay men sharing changing room and showers with school aged boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending