WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The argument is about women's safety in their own spaces. Do you guys think it's appropriate to tell an abused woman that she will be shearing a shelter with a transgender male? Unfortunately letting transgender MtF into women's spaces opens up a can of worms. We would essentially letting all men access to our facilities,all it takes is to state you feel like a woman. We're putting young girls and already vulnerable women at more risk. They are free to use unisex bathrooms, but stay out of our safe spaces.

Why let gay men into an all male changing room and bathrooms with school aged boys? They are free to use unisex bathrooms.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Please address the scenario I gave about lesbians and gay men sharing changing room and showers with school aged boys and girls.

You wanna compare a lesbian to a man? One is more powerful than the other.
And are you trying to indicate that lesbians and gays are also pedophiles? Because that's what you're trying to say.

And check to violence statistic, it's not women that are overly represented on violence against children and women.

Hubble

VIP
Please address the scenario I gave about lesbians and gay men sharing changing room and showers with school aged boys and girls.

It's no different to straight men sharing the bathroom or straight women because the majority of child sex offenders don't identity as gay. They're usually either straight with an additional attraction to children or only attracted to children

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why let gay men into an all male changing room and bathrooms with school aged boys? They are free to use unisex bathrooms.

LOL so Gay men are attracted to little boys now?

Once again this about women's safety in our own spaces. If we say we don't want males in our bathrooms why don't males respect our wishes?

Bielsa

VIP
You wanna compare a lesbian to a man? One is more powerful than the other.
And are you trying to indicate that lesbians and gays are also pedophiles? Because that's what you're trying to say.

And check to violence statistic, it's not women that are overly represented on violence against children and women.

Remove lesbians then. Just say gay men.

Women are mostly abused by straight heterosexual men, not transgenders. You're clutching at straws.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A transgender man is much more of a threat than a lesbian woman. The vast majority of sexual assault is perpetrated by men on women, whether or not said man decides to wear a dress is wholly irrelevant.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Remove lesbians then. Just say gay men.

Women are mostly abused by straight heterosexual men, not transgenders. You're clutching at straws.

And transgenders claim they are lesbians aka attracted to women, so in reality these men posing as women are straight men! Should women not fear straight men in their changing rooms, shelters for abused and raped women? Vice your a man I'm a woman. If I as a woman have a fear of men in women's safe spaces why don't you wanna respect that? It's not men that get sexually abused at the same rate as women.

Bielsa

VIP
It's no different to straight men sharing the bathroom or straight women because the majority of child sex offenders don't identity as gay. They're usually either straight with an additional attraction to children or only attracted to children

And majority of rapists and sexual abuse towards women are done by heterosexual men. Thats a fact Transgender are like 0.0001% of society. And many of them are attracted to men.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And majority of rapists and sexual abuse towards women are done by heterosexual men. Thats a fact Transgender are like 0.0001% of society.

And you wanna let that percentage into our facilities where we bring our children, where we undress, where we seek help after being abused by men. On top of that once we let that small percentage in who's to say regular men won't take advantage of the situation and claim transgender just to peek and film us? And They already do!

What's next letting transgender MtF compete in women's sport where they will dominate and win because of our biological difference.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The presence of a Y chromosome means they are technically heterosexual if they're still attracted to women ergo still far more likely to rape a woman

:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like i said, what's stopping a dude becoming an icon throwing down 360 tomahawks in the WNBA at this point

Bielsa

VIP
And you wanna let that percentage into our facilities where we bring our children, where we undress, where we seek help after being abused by men. On top of that once we let that small percentage in who's to say regular men won't take advantage of the situation and claim transgender just to peek and film us? And They already do!

What's next letting transgender MtF compete in women's sport where they will dominate and win because of our biological difference.

If a transgender decided to use female bathroom you wouldn't know.

I'm telling you right now, I bet you have shared bathroom with teansgenders withiut knowing.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And how do we determine if one is transgender? What are the rules? Are we gonna judge based on their fondness of feminine attire? There seems to be no scientific law that shows how we know a man is truly a woman. We are all going by their feelings. Apparently a feeling is enough to determine whether or not one should be in women's safe spaces or not, biology is not needed.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The presence of a Y chromosome means they are technically heterosexual if they're still attracted to women ergo still far more likely to rape a woman

The Swedish research showed that transgenders still keep their violent criminality rate. They're still violent and they wanna let violent men who believe they're women into our spaces. Like Kowdeh said there's a reason it's sex segregated.

Bielsa

VIP
Like i said, what's stopping a dude becoming an icon throwing down 360 tomahawks in the WNBA at this point

What's stopping a transgender right now from using female bathroom. Most transgender are indistinguishable from real women. That's how good their ops are.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
If a transgender decided to use female bathroom you wouldn't know.

I'm telling you right now, I bet you have shared bathroom with teansgenders withiut knowing.

Actually I would know. Transgenders hardly ever pass as women. Masculine traits, such as height, bone structure, muscles, voice, hands etc don't disappear once you put on mascara.

Bielsa

VIP
Actually I would know. Transgenders hardly ever pass as women. Masculine traits, such as height, bone structure, muscles, voice, hands etc don't disappear once you put on mascara.

Yes they do pass as women. Many do. I can post pics here all day long and you wouldn't know if it's a real woman or transgender.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
LOL I know one transgender in my town. You can see he's a man from a mile. Tall, larger, muscular, broad shoulders, Adams apple. The fake nails and hair extantions does not hide his jawline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts