WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
So when you go to hub you search the shemale tag?

I'm serious, many transgender are indistinguishable from real women. Yes the ones who are 6'3 are easily spotted but there are many who are 5'9 and have such good ops that they can pass for real women

Remember the show "Theres something about Miriam" who was a trans who fooled 9 men into believing she was a real woman. All of them were fooled. So yes you wouldn't know if that Miriam trans shared a bathroom with you.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm serious, many transgender are indistinguishable from real women. Yes the ones who are 6'3 are easily spotted but there are many who are 5'9 and have such good ops that they can pass for real women

Remember the show "Theres something about Miriam" who was a trans who fooled 9 men into believing she was a real woman. All of them were fooled. So yes you wouldn't know if that Miriam trans shared a bathroom with you.

Vice you can actually tell especially when they're standing right next to a natal woman. Even the ones that could "pass" do look more masculine next to a natal woman. You're very defensive for transwomen may I ask why? And was that your favorite tv show?

Janet Mock one of the most passable out there looks incredibly masculine next to real women.

Bielsa

VIP
Vice you can actually tell especially when they're standing right next to a natal woman. Even the ones that could "pass" do look more masculine next to a natal woman. You're very defensive for transwomen may I ask why? And was that your favorite tv show?

Janet Mock one of the most passable out there looks incredibly masculine next to real women.

I don't really give a f*ck. Just thought the logic being used here was a bit off. But whatever.

Bielsa

VIP
The argument here was about women's safety in our spaces and you started discussing how feminine a man on estrogen can look.

Because it's not easy to spot a transgender to begin with these days so they're probably already sharing bathroom with you. But you disagree, so meh.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
How would men feel if their was an obviously noticeable transgender woman using the urinals, and she was using some device to orchestrate her peeing. I got this scene from a show btw. Would u feel offended , violated, normal or lemme help you?

Next these people will be demanding that lesbians and gays have their own washrooms.

@Barni do you want lesbians to have their own washroom? Why do you care about a male to female transgender who is only interested in men going to a woman's washroom when there are female lesbians who are in the same washroom as you?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Next these people will be demanding that lesbians and gays have their own washrooms.

@Barni do you want lesbians to have their own washroom? Why do you care about a male to female transgender who is only interested in men going to a woman's washroom when there are female lesbians who are in the same washroom as you?

Not the same you idiot.

Not the same you idiot.

Do you notice I don't resort to foul language like you?

I am the mature one here.

Now going back to the topic: what do you mean it's not the same? A transgendered male to female who is attracted to men should be of no concern to you. Your concern should be female born lesbians.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do you notice I don't resort to foul language like you?

I am the mature one here.

Now going back to the topic: what do you mean it's not the same? A transgendered male to female who is attracted to men should be of no concern to you. Your concern should be female born lesbians.

tell me who's more dangerous to a woman this transgender
Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

in our bathrooms or a lesbian like
the-ellen-degeneres-show-has-found-a-uk-home-on-itv2-01.jpg

Hubble

VIP
tell me who's more dangerous to a woman this transgender
Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

in our bathrooms

Is that before and after or work day and weekend? And I'm supposed to believe that this man wants to be a woman just because he likes wigs and make up.

Bielsa

VIP
I know a number of women who are attracted to other women and that's never happened. Lesbians are usually awkward and shy about their sexuality, they're not hunting women down for sex they look for stable relationships. They are also women so they don't cross that line because it's something which affects them too. Lesbians aren't dangerous you're all bigots.

Are men who attracted to men a danger to women, whether they are transgender or not?

Hubble

VIP
Are men who attracted to men a danger to women, whether they are transgender or not?

The issue with transgender pre op is that we can't be fascist and expect them to desire men. They may still be straight or bi and I'm not comfortable with a man in the women's bathroom. Gay men still should not go to the women's toilets. They're men ffs

Bielsa

VIP
The issue with transgender pre op is that we can't be fascist and expect them to desire men. They may still be straight or bi and I'm not comfortable with a man in the women's bathroom. Gay men still should not go to the women's toilets. They're men ffs

Okay. Are transgenders who are attracted to men a danger to women?

Gay men should be in men's bathroom i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending