WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Okay. Are transgenders who are attracted to men a danger to women?

Gay men should be in men's bathroom i agree.

It's the same as gay men, who's to know in an informal setting what their sexuality is. If you have a penis you should not be in a woman's restroom.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm trying to get opinions about transgender males? So far no one seems to care about them.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Men don't care because they still consider them to be women. In their eyes, they're no different to butch lesbians. Barely anyone is worried about male trans acceptance in the male community.

The trannys leading the fight for equality are the male-to-female ones. Patriarchy wins again.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Men don't care because they still consider them to be women. In their eyes, they're no different to butch lesbians. Barely anyone is worried about male trans acceptance in the male community.

The trannys leading the fight for equality are the male-to-female ones. Patriarchy wins again.

Yes and they are not a threat to men. Nothing to worry about. But men in women's spaces are a threat to women something no one seems to wanna admit.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes and they are not a threat to men. Nothing to worry about. But men in women's spaces are a threat to women something no one seems to wanna admit.

Female trannys need to admit the advantage their biological sex grants them. This bs is being shoved down the throats of women but male trans are barely mentioned or even represented in the media. Women are expected to accept and share our spaces with men in drag just because other men say so. f*ck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts