WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So you're telling me a nigga can walk into the women's changing room at the gym as long as I'm wearing a wig and a skirt.

:diddyswag:

No. I'm a sane woman that realizes that letting men in wigs into women's safe spaces is threat to our security.

You're like that fraud @VicePrez of the Association of Sunni Scholars.

:hemad:

You are a SS account created by the Salafis to try and destroy us progressive folk from within. You Salafis want to show disunity among us that doesn't exist. It'll never work. We're not like you.

:comeon:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So you're telling me a nigga can walk into the women's changing room at the gym as long as I'm wearing a wig and a skirt.

This is why I walk around with pepper spray. letting men into women's spaces is not progressive it's regressive and is a threat to our security.

Hubble

VIP
Rapists can dress up in wigs and dresses. The only transgender allowed in a female bathroom is a committed one. They'd have to be on hormones before this is O.K. A man with 4 day stubble and borrowed clothes should not cross that line.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't think boners do well in skirts but if you never try you'll never know I guess.

We gon be eatin real good, real real good.

:diddyass:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're like that fraud @VicePrez of the Association of Sunni Scholars.

:hemad:

You are a SS account created by the Salafis to try and destroy us progressive folk from within. You Salafis want to show disunity among us that doesn't exist. It'll never work. We're not like you.

:comeon:

LMAO. Ahmed stop! There's nothing progressive with letting men into women's safe spaces. If you were born a male you belong in the men's section. Seems like "progressive" people like you don't think long term. Ever thought about how violence against women will increase? All of a suddenly women will be raped and abused in their own spaces because a bunch of mentally ill men believe womanhood is a fucking feeling.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Rapists can dress up in wigs and dresses. The only transgender allowed in a female bathroom is a committed one. They'd have to be on hormones before this is O.K. A man with 4 day stubble and borrowed clothes should not cross that line.

No. I demand they've had gender reassignment surgery. Women aren't born with penises. If you have a penis go to the male bathrooms.

Hubble

VIP
No. I demand they've had gender reassignment surgery. Women aren't born with penises. If you have a penis go to the male bathrooms.

Maybe they should go to the unisex bathroom which I think was invented for them and s. They're not safe in the male bathroom.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Maybe they should go to the unisex bathroom which I think was invented for them and s. They're not safe in the male bathroom.

I don't care about their safety. Most of them have autogynephilia and have already contributed to the violence statistic. They hate women, hence why they also rape women look at their violence statistic. They're perverts and should not be among women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending