WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I'm not ignoring the rest of your reply, it's because it doesn't matter. Transgendered people do not believe they are little girls, that's not what being transgendered is. Your worrying about something that you will almost certainly never come across in order to make sense of your prejudices, I don't live like that.

Some do, it's documented. And I do come across transgender people and I don't have a problem when they've made up their minds but until then you can't tell the difference between a cross dresser and a genuine transgender.

Hubble

VIP
Lesbians who are attracted to women and young girls may also go to shower, you can't control a public area. In any case, every gym and leisure centre I have been to has had doors, I wouldn't go to one that didn't, because I would be...uncomfortable. I have a choice after all to use a facility or not.

That's not a lesbian then, that's a paedophile and there is a HUGE difference.

Women are more at risk of rape from them than they are of men in the male bathroom so we shouldn't make that exception for them until they have the surgery.

Women are at risk rape always and everywhere. There is no need to decriminiate against transgendered people because of it. Also, it is impossible to police. If a transgendered woman says yes I have had the surgery, who is going to pull her pants down? Not me, and not you.

Lets be open-minded, trans-gendered ppl dont even dress like that lmfao. They dont make it so obvious to the point where they just slap on a wig and show off their muscular arms with tattos on them.... Here in America, i've probably ran into dozens in the bathroom without knowing. They are just human beings so just let them be. Besides, there are more hate crimes that happen to transgendered people then they will do to you. You shouldnt worry about them seriously.

Hubble

VIP
Women are at risk rape always and everywhere. There is no need to decriminiate against transgendered people because of it. Also, it is impossible to police. If a transgendered woman says yes I have had the surgery, who is going to pull her pants down? Not me, and not you.

The bathroom is segregated for a reason. You can't be serious.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What's illogical about it tho. Y'all seen the articles @Barni posted, grown niggas in a dress wanking in the shower next to teenage girls and shit.

:chrisfreshhah:

Once again, why not just use male bathrooms? If it's good enough for normal gays, it should be good enough for literally heterosexual niggas in skirts.

Not only that but the Swedish research that reporter that transgenders keeps their male criminality rate even after transition. They are still violent people.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

They should only be able to change their sex marker after the surgery. Nowdays all you have to say is you feeeeeeeeeeel like a woman. As if womanhood is feeling.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lesbians who are attracted to women and young girls may also go to shower, you can't control a public area. In any case, every gym and leisure centre I have been to has had doors, I wouldn't go to one that didn't, because I would be...uncomfortable. I have a choice after all to use a facility or not.

You can't compare naago to grown ass niggas in the same locker room to a fully grown hetero man who decided to put on some makeup and shower next to teenage girls breh let's not even front my nigga 96% of child molesters are men.

Hubble

VIP
Agro Somali and 54321 don't know the difference between a gay person and a paedophile yet they feel fit to comment on transpeople.

Lets be open-minded, trans-gendered ppl dont even dress like that lmfao. They dont make it so obvious to the point where they just slap on a wig and show off their muscular arms with tattos on them.... Here in America, i've probably ran into dozens in the bathroom without knowing. They are just human beings so just let them be. Besides, there are more hate crimes that happen to transgendered people then they will do to you. You shouldnt worry about them seriously.

Perfectly stated, honestly. If you're uncomfortable somewhere or if someone is making you unconfortable in a public area, trans or not, just leave. The majority are just there to pee anyway.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What's illogical about it tho. Y'all seen the articles @Barni posted, grown niggas in a dress wanking in the shower next to teenage girls and shit.

Once again, why not just use male bathrooms? If it's good enough for normal gays, it should be good enough for literally heterosexual niggas in skirts.

Right.
You can't compare naago to grown ass niggas in the same locker room to a fully grown hetero man who decided to put on some makeup and shower next to teenage girls breh let's not even front my nigga 96% of child molesters are men.

And the majority of the victims of child molestation are GIRLS

afrosomali

closer to god we africans

i didnt read them- no

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Its very easy to police, if you got a Y chromosome get the f*ck outta women's areas.

My point is there are any number of people a person could be uncomfortable with. Transgendered people are not somehow a thousand my likely to accost you in way that would justify the descrimination.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How is it discrimination to use the bathroom meant for niggas? Y chromosome, a penis, testosterone racing through your veins, attracted to women = male ergo male bathroom.

I don't get the insistence on using a facility for women. Wear whatever you want, f*ck whoever you want, I don't give a shit but there should be a line somewhere.

Imagine a trans getting a female specific scholarship, or dominating hoes in the WNBA

:drakekidding:

Hubble

VIP
What has that got to do with anything? We are talking about transgendered people who identify with the gender of the bathroom they are in.

You're taking this as an attack on genuine cases but there are straight men who dress up as women, perverts who do bizarre things to get off, men who aren't 100% sure if they want to transition and other grey areas. Women and girls need to be protected in enclosed spaces where they're vulnerable to sexual assault.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most of you have probably shared bathrooms and locker rooms with lesbians and gay men. Even when you wore school aged children.

I go to my local swimming pool regularly and there are many school aged boys who go there. How would we know that the other men they share changing room and shower with are not rapists or gay or whatever?/

It's such a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending