Wtf is a Hamite?

Do you feel a connection to north Africans?

• Hell no.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes, and I'll explain.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamatic is bullshit just like the word cushitic infact I like the word hamatic more because it doesn't have shit in it.
Also I feel you're like the Somali version of Lauren southern a valley girl turned nationalist that thinks she's smart when in reality she's still as dumb as a brick
I hope no Somali guy ever breaks her heart..
:browtf:

And these Bantus could be half Somali for all we know:
9999848.JPG

North Africans are mixed breed arabs. They even speak Arabic and call themselves arabs. I don't know why you're trying so hard to claim that they are Africans. They hate dark skin and black people. Most don't even consider themselves African.
:mindblown:
North Africans are genetically similar to Paleolithic North Africans of the past. Genetic continuity accounts 70% of their ancestry. This proves they are not ‘mixed breed Arabs’.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They used to say that the Curse of Ham was what gave Africans our black skin.
The Bible actually says white skin is a curse and that night was scary to his parents because he came out white as snow like the devil/angel hybrids before the flood. It also says In Obadiah that Esau is personally hate by god (the white reddish son of Isaac) because he wanted to kill his brother like cain. I guess the pastor's hate part.

Also I'm split with the Bible some parts are similar to the Qur'an and some parts are changed.

All I know is that Moses's hand was turned white and not black, hinting that white was an abnormal or derogatory colour back in those days. Same with Miriam since she hate Moses's wife and god turned her white to make her like an alien to her ppl.

if somalis mixed with cadaans, we'd look like north africans.

They got wiped out.

That because the offspring of a Somali+Cadaan would be 70% non African.

North Africans actually became more Madow in their DNA but it doesn’t really show in their phenotype. Same way African Americans are part white through slavery but still look very West African.

That because the offspring of a Somali+Cadaan would be 70% non African.

North Africans actually became more Madow in their DNA but it doesn’t really show phenotypic ally. Same way African Americans are part white through slavery.
If you look half white half somali kids, you could drop those mutts in north africa, and they wouldn't look out of place.

North africans got wiped out by cadaan and arab mixing throughout the years, we'd look exactly like them if everyone of us mixed, and it wouldn't even take more than a century. Second generations mixed somalis would could pass for southern Europeans and north africans.

The Bible actually says white skin is a curse and that night was scary to his parents because he came out white as snow like the devil/angel hybrids before the flood. It also says In Obadiah that Esau is personally hate by god (the white reddish son of Isaac) because he wanted to kill his brother like cain. I guess the pastor's hate part.

Also I'm split with the Bible some parts are similar to the Qur'an and some parts are changed.

All I know is that Moses's hand was turned white and not black, hinting that white was an abnormal or derogatory colour back in those days. Same with Miriam since she hate Moses's wife and god turned her white to make her like an alien to her ppl.
I dont believe any skin is a curse, but if there was a cursed skintone, it would be the one that can’t handle the sun without burning and gets skin cancer at 20xs the rate:gaasdrink:

:mindblown:
North Africans are genetically similar to Paleolithic North Africans of the past. Genetic continuity accounts 70% of their ancestry. This proves they are not ‘mixed breed Arabs’.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I'm trying to say is that when a people mix with another group, they are no longer that original group anymore. Culture, language, and self-identification matter. North Africans don't see themselves as anything but Middle Eastern arabs. If they were so proud of being African, they would not be racist towards us (we are also "Hamitic" like them, their closest living relatives) and other blacks. They are ARABS at this point!
:ufdup:
Ask one of them walking down the street if he thinks he's the same race as a Somali. They'll faint at the idea that they are related to us.
:stopit:

Like AA Americans they're reclaiming these words back :russ:
Technically Noah into the Bible cursed Canaan and his seed was killed by Joshua the rest of his sons were not cursed. Since Nimrod the son of cush was the first King after the flood, but I see what you mean. I still think Christians changed that part to justify slavery. Read Obadiah and how whites are cursed by god and the predictions about the eagle (Rome) ruling in the last days and Esa coming to kill them for their sons. The Bible has a lot of truths mixed with falsehood since pastors changed some and left other passage the same. Also read about the curse of gehazi and how he was given white skin as a punishment and then look up how UV rays affect white skin and tell me which is more blessed dark or white skin?

everton-leon-osman.jpg

this guy has a full somali grandfather.
these kids have a full somali great grandfather.

how long did it take to erase the somali genes?

The kids do not look any less white than normal white kids.

Their dad could pass for a north african, italian, portoguese or Greek and his grandad is black somali. lol

the same thing happened to north africas through the muslim and european invasions in the past.

everton-leon-osman.jpg

Their dad could pass for a north african, italian, portoguese or Greek and his grandad is black somali. lol

the same thing happened to north africas through the muslim and european invasions in the past.
Him and his children could definitely pass for European, but not North African. North Africans have a middle-eastern phenotype.

Slightly. But most North Africans dont look like that.
I lived in Egypt and have visited Morocco.
Most locals have the typical Arab/Southern European look.
It’s not rare to see one that looks fully white, with pale skin and European features.
It’s rare to see a local with skin as dark as ours or with our features. They assume anyone with darkskin is Sudani because most locals do not look like us.
:cosbyhmm: is that were your Arab hate comes from did they used to call you sudani:deadpeter:

everton-leon-osman.jpg

Look at the young boys teeth and tell me he isn't Somali

Him and his children could definitely pass for European, but not North African. North Africans have a middle-eastern phenotype.
The point is, north africans are distant relatives of somalis, they just got changed through invasions of Europeans and arabs.

The degree of admixture is different for different people. Some look full white, and others look full arabs, some look berbers and some look in between all.

The point is, north africans are distant relatives of somalis, they just got changed through invasions of Europeans and arabs.

The degree of admixture is different for different people. Some look full white, and others look full arabs, some look berbers and some look in between all.
That's a common misconception sxb. On average, North Africans still retain 70-80% of the original Berber ancestry. Arabs may have left some genetic impact on North Africans & European genetic impact is also very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending