Wtf is a Hamite?

Do you feel a connection to north Africans?

• Hell no.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes, and I'll explain.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
European as in Southern European, most of them look more like Spaniards or Italians than us. Hardly any pure berbers left to compare them to us.
This girl certainly resembles us, just with lighter skin. It's easy to see that they are our descendants.
Berber_woman.jpg

Some of them look like that.
Some of them look fully white.
Some of them look mixed.
Some of them look like Southern Europeans.
Hardly any of them look like us
Nope. 99% of them look like those Men in the picture i posted. You must be delusional to think many North Africans look European lmao.

This girl certainly resembles us, just with lighter skin. It's easy to see that they are our descendants.
Berber_woman.jpg
Slightly. But most North Africans dont look like that.
I lived in Egypt and have visited Morocco.
Most locals have the typical Arab/Southern European look.
It’s not rare to see one that looks fully white, with pale skin and European features.
It’s rare to see a local with skin as dark as ours or with our features. They assume anyone with darkskin is Sudani because most locals do not look like us.

Nope. 99% of them look like those Men in the picture i posted above. You must be delusional to think many North Africans look European lmao.
Wallahi many could easily pass as tanned Europeans like Spaniards and Portugese. Ofcourse not as Germans or Englishmen. I have been to North Africa and seen all sorts of phenotypes. The most common is the Arab look you posted followed by the Southern European look. And then there’s a select few who look like pure cadaans, I have seen that too. A minority ofcourse.

South

Many Christians take your line, but there also different takes on the Talmud by Jewish Rabbis. Anyway, the son was cursed and punished what his father (Ham) did to his grandpa (Noah).

I am aware of the other views on this topic. Some say he castrated or sodomized Noah. Many even hold that he slept with his father's wife, and Canaan was a product of incest. The blame is always put on Ham as being the perpetrator. However, the language used does not even allude to any of this nonsense. Ham was simply the one who first found his father after the incident had already taken place. What Canaan did to his grandfather is not mentioned, the reason for the curse remains unclear.

Slightly. But most North Africans dont look like that.
I lived in Egypt and have visited Morocco.
Most locals have the typical Arab/Southern European look.
It’s not rare to see one that looks fully white, with pale skin and European features.
It’s rare to see a local with skin as dark as ours or with our features. They assume anyone with darkskin is Sudani because most locals do not look like us.
Yeah, Egypt is completely Arab. Morrocco is a bit different, they're still like 20-30% Berber (the rest being a mix of Arab, European, and Bantu). But I agree, most modern day North Africans are more Arab than they are "Hamitic". They don't resemble us anymore, and have more in common with their brothers from the Arabian peninsula.

Wallahi many could easily pass as tanned Europeans like Spaniards and Portugese. Ofcourse not as Germans or Englishmen. I have been to North Africa and seen all sorts of phenotypes. The most common is the Arab followed by the Southern European look.
I've been to Morocco & Algeria. Every single local I've seen has the typical North African look, not a single one could pass for Spanish/Portuguese or any other type of European.

Berbers may have looked like us several thousand years ago, but they've also had some admixture from the iberian peninsula and arab. But i wouldn't dismiss them tbh, they've lived in north africa as long as we've lived in the east that is deserving of some respect. They have stronger claim than arabs and bantus. This is the first depiction of a berber some thousands years ago

View attachment 59799

Looked like us???? :cryinglaughsmiley:
We are far too heavily SSA admixed. Even with the sleeping with slaves North Africans are mostly West Eurasian “Caucasian”.

I've been to Morocco & Algeria. Every single local I've seen has the typical North African look, not a single one could pass for Spanish/Portuguese or any other type of European.
Yes they easily could. Have you been to Southern Europe? Many many Spaniards and Italians look like arabs or North Africans. They are closer phenotypically than they are to us.

3C00BAA6-D879-464A-A7D4-9F5898E83D8B.jpeg

This is how North Africans typically look. Most have the arab look, some Southern European and the minority looks fully cadaan (like that ginger guy) Every North African brags about having that one family member with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Why is the majority ancestral dna that’s native east African( 60% markup I think) so often ignored in discussions, surely there’s a greater genetic connection to the Nilotic people than the Berbers. I suspect the closer cultural alignment with Berbers is what causes them to outweigh in interest. Plus the relationship between the movement of the eurasians back to Africa and Somali people is still a mystery in some ways.

Last edited:
Yes they easily could. Have you been to Southern Europe? Many many Spaniards and Italians look like arabs or North Africans. They are closer phenotypically than they are to us.
Yes I've been to Italy, Rome & Milan specifically & the locals there all looked European, they looked nothing like North Africans. North Africans are close to Middle-eastern people, not Europeans.

Examples of Italians:
0405f98322f5d1b5b50962e15a533bd0.jpg

Yeah, Egypt is completely Arab. Morrocco is a bit different, they're still like 20-30% Berber (the rest being a mix of Arab, European, and Bantu). But I agree, most modern day North Africans are more Arab than they are "Hamitic". They don't resemble us anymore, and have more in common with their brothers from the Arabian peninsula.

Islamic conquest in North Africa had very little genetic input actually. As well as adopting Islam they’ve just became Arabized culturally and linguistically. For example, the Copts are remnants of Pre Islamic Era Egypt. They are Arabian and Bantu free.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Yes I've been to Italy, Rome & Milan specifically & the locals there all looked European, they looked nothing like North Africans. North Africans are close to Middle-eastern people, not Europeans.

Examples of Italians:
North africans including egyptians (not the nubians or aswanis) are basically white Mediterranean. The morrocans are actually arab since the ummayads mostly settled there and egypt. And many of the prophets descendants are found there and syria

Examples of Italians:
I’ve been to Spain (and Italy) and many of the locals just look like arabs wallahi. Especially in Spain. I dont think most North Africans would stand out that much. And in Southern Italy too, they look similar. But my point was they look closer to Southern Europeans than to us which is true.

Islamic conquest in North Africa had very little genetic input actually. As well as adopting Islam they’ve become Arabized culturally and linguistically.
Have you seen their genetic results? They are definitely not pure Berber. Most of their genetic makeup is Semitic (Arab) in nature, with a good amount of white European and Bantu from the slave trades.

They are definitely not the same people anymore. If you go to Kenya today you can find tons of Bantus with Cushitic ancestry (From Bantu Expansion). It doesn't really mean anything. Most modern day North Africans are just arabs in my opinion.
:kanyeshrug:

North africans including egyptians (not the nubians or aswanis) are basically white Mediterranean. The morrocans are actually arab since the ummayads mostly settled there and egypt. And many of the prophets descendants are found there and syria
Did you not see the previous pictures i posted sxb? North Africans clearly do not look European. Open your eyes sxb

North Africans look like Middle-eastern people.

Looked like us???? :cryinglaughsmiley:
We are far too heavily SSA admixed. Even with the sleeping with slaves North Africans are mostly West Eurasian “Caucasian”.
There is no such thing as SSA admixture, and we have not heavily admixture with other peoples. They may have looked like us several thousand years ago yes. But don't dismiss the fact that they mixed with southern europeans throught the milenias. Phenotype can change with other pressures like environment and mutations. Europeans looked blackskinned 10k years ago, and that has been proven

First britan, and their love for shaax came from him
last ned (1).jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Definitely. I understand that we’re somewhat related to the Arabs, and I agree that we’ve drifted too far from them to see them as kin.

What do you think about Bantus though? Do you see us as related to them and other madow groups?
Probably a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending