Wtf is a Hamite?

Do you feel a connection to north Africans?

• Hell no.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes, and I'll explain.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the least scientific thing I read in my life heya somalis looked like this
View attachment 59817
Mixed with this View attachment 59818
Then became this
View attachment 59819

More like happy 5000th anniversary to the best Mum and Dad :it0tdo8:
2500158C-097D-488A-AB6D-1011EAB6AEFB.jpeg

I dont believe any skin is a curse, but if there was a cursed skintone, it would be the one that can’t handle the sun without burning and gets skin cancer at 20xs the rate:gaasdrink:
I don't believe that hat the white race existed in the beginning since their genes are recessive and they can't have black children but only blacks can have albino children. I also don't believe in evolution since I doubt our skin will turn white if we live in the colder climates for a million years.

This thread got so derailed. You have some people so desperate to claim these arabs as North African (@government and @Nilotufian) so they can feel some sort of bond with them. North Africans are indeed arabs who would laugh at the thought of being related to a black Somali.
:farmajoyaab:

This thread got so derailed. You have some people so desperate to claim these arabs as North African (@government and @Nilotufian) so they can feel some sort of bond with them. North Africans are indeed arabs who would laugh at the thought of being related to a black Somali.
Bottom line is, we should take pride in our own unique Cushite identity. Berbers, Arabs e.g. are irrelevant to us Noble Somalis.
:rejoice:

Whether you like it or not Berber, Cushites and Egyptian are related ancestrally by a population that moved into Egypt from the Levant. Some stayed in Egypt, some went west to the Maghreb=ancestors of Berbers, some went south and mixed with Nilotic types= Horn Africans.

@South Cushitic

In the biblical story, no racial definitions were given to Ham or his children as blacks, but later scholars of the 3 monotheistic religions described Ham and his progeny as blacks and thereby became the justification of slavery towards black people. Even today, many Christians in the United States who are racists towards people of colour justify the “inferiority of blacks” on that curse.

What do you reckon?

It was implied due to the location of places, and the cultures the Hebrews interacted with. The point is though, they were wrong and had a race based agenda.

I don't think that is a good reason to not want to associate with the terms 'Hamitic' or 'Cushitic'. They were used by anthropologists, linguists, historians and others as classifications. Never with any negative connotations, in fact many times with esteem.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wallahi I don't get this debate although it's been proven that the oldest e1b1b was found in North africa not the horn so the north African were hornes is false ancestors of somalis were north African looking people who mated with nilotic women to create the cushitics in Sudan then they came to Ethiopia

Last edited:
Wallahi I don't get this debate although it's been proven that the oldest e1b1b was found in North africa not the horn so the north African were hornes is false ancestors of somalis were north African looking people who mated with nilotic women to create the cushitics in Sudan then they came to Ethiopia

Usheeg!! Some of you need expand your horizon beyond the general section smh

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ok I've seen a few people refer to Horn Africans and North Africans (Berbers) as Hamitic. I personally think it's stupid for a few reasons:

1. We have nothing in common with these North Africans.

2. We don't look like them or speak the same languages.

3. Most of them are arab, european, and black mixed mutts. They are not even full Berber anymore.

4. With other Horn Africans, at least we share a common gene pool and ancestry for us to conclude that we are related (Oromo, Afar, etc)

5. I don't want Somalis to associate with arabs.

That's pretty much it. I want to hear other people's opinions.

@Factz @Alt-Right-Cushite @Geeljire sanbuur @Sheikh @SOMALI GENERAL @RichEnoughForGucci @xalimathe6 @Crow @Reiko @Basra @AarHawd_7 @Dalmoor @Abdi-indhoyare @Xalimo from da block
Somali splits into two races the abroginal black race samaale and the arab race darood.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What race are you? Are you from mogadishu or hargaysa or kismayo? Cause different races of somalis settle in different areas of somalia kenya ethiopia and djbouti

Usheeg!! Some of you need expand your horizon beyond the general section smh

Yes, that is true, but how do we explain this trend with the expansion of languge. The only explanation is that we were originally native from east arica moved up to the levant, and came back as you've stated earlier. Linguistics is closely related to ethnic groups and their influences

wordpress-afro-asiatic-englih.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Most North Africans are not Arabs but ancient Berbers indigenous to North Africa, such as Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libiya. Berbers are not Arabs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes, that is true, but how do we explain this trend with the expantion of languge. The only explanation is that we were originally native from east arica moved up to the levant, and came back as you've stated earlier. Linguistics is closely related to ethnic groups and their influences

View attachment 59825
No no when we were in Africa we were apes then we moved into the middle east natufians then they went to north Africa to become Egyptians berbers then some went to Sudan and mixed with nilotics who are archaic blacks and became cushitics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending