Wtf is a Hamite?

Do you feel a connection to north Africans?

• Hell no.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes, and I'll explain.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Average Southern Europeans:
parade4-97596479c82c41c3542a5af89e65d86415d66a80-s800-c85.jpg

2012_ItalianStudentsGroupPicture.jpg

Average North African Arabs:
main-qimg-e77c7104170c43b384be114c70864492

Moroccans.jpg

They don't really resemble one another. Sure, you have some outliers that look white, but North Africans are still brown arabs.

I’ve been to Spain (and Italy) and many of the locals just look like arabs wallahi. Especially in Spain. I dont think most North Africans would stand out that much. And in Southern Italy too, they look similar. But my point was they look closer to Southern Europeans than to us which is true.
What do you mean by to "us"? I'm saying North Africans look like Middle-eastern people which is accurate. Southern Euros are a completely different race to North Africans.

Spaniards & Italians=White Europeans

North Africans=close to middle-eastern people

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Did you not see the previous pictures i posted sxb? North Africans clearly do not look European. Open your eyes sxb

North Africans look like Middle-eastern people.
No. The maghrebis are mixed arabs and native berbers. Berbers can vary themselves. there are many different looks morrocans and algerians can have. Egyptians are arabs whoever. The maghrebis are arabized mixed berbers as @CaliSomali mentioned eg
upload_2018-11-20_23-18-35.jpeg

As you can tell from case 1; he has blonde hair which is not a common arab feature but a berber feature
upload_2018-11-20_23-19-50.jpeg

From case 2, youve got an egyptian who is your typical arab. Most egyptian people look like him and are just arabs with some coptic and ancient egyptian mixture

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-20_23-18-27.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-20_23-18-27.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 102
Have you seen their genetic results? They are definitely not pure Berber. Most of their genetic makeup is Semitic (Arab) in nature, with a good amount of white European and Bantu from the slave trades.

They are definitely not the same people anymore. If you go to Kenya today you can find tons of Bantus with Cushitic ancestry (From Bantu Expansion). It doesn't really mean anything. Most modern day North Africans are just arabs in my opinion.
:kanyeshrug:

I have seen their DNA and the largest component is ‘Africa North’ every time. Those same DNA tests give us Horners a fairly large Arab % too but you and I know this BS.

Average Southern Europeans:
parade4-97596479c82c41c3542a5af89e65d86415d66a80-s800-c85.jpg

2012_ItalianStudentsGroupPicture.jpg

Average North African Arabs:
main-qimg-e77c7104170c43b384be114c70864492

Moroccans.jpg

They don't really resemble one another. Sure, you have some outliers that look white, but North Africans are still brown arabs.
Exactly lol. Btw many Southern Euros have very xenophobic/racist views towards North Africans & anyone else that looks middle-eastern.

I have seen their DNA and the largest component is ‘Africa North’ every time. Those same DNA tests give us Horners a fairly large Arab % too but you and I know this BS.
Check this Moroccan girl out:
She is barely a North African native. Most of her DNA makeup is Arab, with a bit of European and Bantu. Most North Africans are arabs. Moroccans are supposed to be the most pure Berber country and they're still barely even African.
:mjlol:

No. The maghrebis are mixed arabs and native berbers. Berbers can vary themselves. there are many different looks morrocans and algerians can have. Egyptians are arabs whoever. The maghrebis are arabized mixed berbers as @CaliSomali mentioned eg
View attachment 59811

As you can tell from case 1; he has blonde hair which is not a common arab feature but a berber feature
View attachment 59812

From case 2, youve got an egyptian who is your typical arab. Most egyptian people look like him and are just arabs with some coptic and ancient egyptian mixture
The guy with Blonde hair may have some ancient Germanic admixture, but they're extremely rare.

99% of North Africans look middle-eastern.

There is no such thing as SSA admixture, and we have not heavily admixture with other peoples. They may have looked like us several thousand years ago yes. But don't dismiss the fact that they mixed with southern europeans throught the milenias. Phenotype can change with other pressures like environment and mutations. Europeans looked blackskinned 10k years ago, and that has been proven

First britan, and their love for shaax came from him
View attachment 59809

Cheddar man was a hunter gatherer. His people were replaced/absorbed by incoming farmers from Anatolia/Levant. These farmers brought lighter skin to Europe. A similar migration also happened in East Africa. Over 50% of Horn Africans carry alleles for lighter skin.

Last edited:
Exactly lol. Btw many Southern Euros have very xenophobic/racist views towards North Africans & anyone else that looks middle-eastern.
Most people here are really white-washing North Africans. They look like brown people, most of them could not pass for white. The white looking ones that they have are more mixed with European.

Most people here are really white-washing North Africans. They look like brown people, most of them could not pass for white. The white looking ones that they have are more mixed with European.
There are many docs on Spanish people dominating North Africans & how they created a racial caste system, which places the White Spaniards on top & the lowly North Africans/Middle-eastern people at the bottom.

Spain still controls parts of North Africa, such as Ceuta & Melilla. In those Spanish-controlled city states, the White Spaniards form the upper-class/elite and the peasants/menial workers are all Moroccans/North africans.

Last edited:
It's probably slightly higher.

They used a bad reference population for our Eurasian dna (sardinians) , had they used a more accurate one then the Eurasian dna would be higher.

Yeah. It’s Neolithic Levantine rather than Sardinia and the percentages still stand 60/40 for Somalis. Over 50% Eurasian for EthioSemites.

There are many docs on Spanish people dominating North Africans & a creating caste system, which places the White Spaniards on top & the lowly North Africans/Middle-eastern people at the bottom.

Spain still controls parts of North Africa, such as Ceuta & Melilla. In those Spanish-controlled city states, the White Spaniards form the upper-class/elite and the peasants/menial workers are all Moroccans/North africans.
Lol they are the ultimate adoons. They literally got cucked by arabs and southern Europeans. How pathetic.
:russ:

Check this Moroccan girl out:
She is barely a North African native. Most of her DNA makeup is Arab, with a bit of European and Bantu. Most North Africans are arabs. Moroccans are supposed to be the most pure Berber country and they're still barely even African.
:mjlol:
She only got 20% Middle Eastern though :ulyin:

I am aware of the other views on this topic. Some say he castrated or sodomized Noah. Many even hold that he slept with his father's wife, and Canaan was a product of incest. The blame is always put on Ham as being the perpetrator. However, the language used does not even allude to any of this nonsense. Ham was simply the one who first found his father after the incident had already taken place. What Canaan did to his grandfather is not mentioned, the reason for the curse remains unclear.

@South Cushitic

In the biblical story, no racial definitions were given to Ham or his children as blacks, but later scholars of the 3 monotheistic religions described Ham and his progeny as blacks and thereby became the justification of slavery towards black people. Even today, many Christians in the United States who are racists towards people of colour justify the “inferiority of blacks” on that curse.

What do you reckon?

@CaliSomali her results updated she’s 66% Berber and she’s no longer part Middle Eastern/Arab. :siilaanyolaugh:
And these Bantus could be half Somali for all we know:
9999848.JPG

North Africans are mixed breed arabs. They even speak Arabic and call themselves arabs. I don't know why you're trying so hard to claim that they are Africans. They hate dark skin and black people. Most don't even consider themselves African.

Ok I've seen a few people refer to Horn Africans and North Africans (Berbers) as Hamitic. I personally think it's stupid for a few reasons:

1. We have nothing in common with these North Africans.

2. We don't look like them or speak the same languages.

3. Most of them are arab, european, and black mixed mutts. They are not even full Berber anymore.

4. With other Horn Africans, at least we share a common gene pool and ancestry for us to conclude that we are related (Oromo, Afar, etc)

5. I don't want Somalis to associate with arabs.

That's pretty much it. I want to hear other people's opinions.

@Factz @Alt-Right-Cushite @Geeljire sanbuur @Sheikh @SOMALI GENERAL @RichEnoughForGucci @xalimathe6 @Crow @Reiko @Basra @AarHawd_7 @Dalmoor @Abdi-indhoyare @Xalimo from da block
if somalis mixed with cadaans, we'd look like north africans.

They got wiped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending