Wow, the alt-right is dumber than I ever could imagine, their former poster-child steve bannon's

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend you are way underestimating the brilliance of the alt right. They are so dumb that they engineered their way into the white house. Keep underestimating them and Trump will get a second term. Don't focus on minor dustups like this. DJT and the Alt right are playing 3D chess. YOU are too unsophisticated for it.
#MAGA
I am personally glad that Trump won the elections coz he speaks the truth to some extent

:faysalwtf: Sxb I disagree with the premise of your statement. I don't believe there are "right wing nutjobs" out there. There are people whose opinions you dislike, and sometimes for good reason. This guy said things he probably shouldn't have but it's not earth-shattering. Are you trying to say no Islamists entered Europe during that huge immigrant wave? C'mon sxb either you're being naïve or intentionally trying to mislead. FYI Islamist doesn't necessarily mean Jihadi. Someone who is very religious and committed more to his religion while viewing his host country as 'infidels' is an Islamist. And to your last point, every demographic is like that. 96% of black people voted for Obama because they related to him somehow. He didn't do much reforms that helped the black community. White people are also like that.

And did you say a Muslim is a better Christian than any Christian? Are you sure? And is that valuable that Muslims are more Christian than Christians? Explain. Not sure if I fully get it.

Not only are there right wing nut jobs but some of them have huge followers who believe every word these people say on television and radio. Most of these people have no basis in reality including that ambassador and believe in anything about blacks and Muslims. They are conspiracy theorists who think white people are being decimated by non-whites. A congressman from Iowa was on national television expressing these views. There are also organizations listed as hate groups who have access to the Pentagon, FBI and influential American institutions. Some of these crazies ended up working for trump and held positions until they were fired. Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon few among them.. They were too extreme for the right wing themselves so something had to give. It was untenable to keep them in the white house. You can trace these people's journey on tape and listen to them for yourself. Alex Jones is a nut job, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, That drug addicted fat bozo with the syndicated radio show, Dude, for you to say there is no right wing nut job speaks to who you are.

Your argument about the influx is a straight quote from talking points posted by that Crazy hate group organization called ACT For America. This is a group that organize demonstrations in many states against non-existent Sharia Law. They introduced legislations in some southern states to prevent future Sharia Law use LOOOL. This is how crazy they are and you are quoting them verbatim with regards to your description of Syrian influx and immigrants of African origin into Europe. The founder of this group said this:

In their own words:

“Europe will no longer be Europe by 2050. Europe has already become Eurabia. Europe is Eurabia right now.” — Gabriel on Breitbart News Saturday, September 2015

“America has been infiltrated on all levels by radicals who wish to harm America. They have infiltrated us at the C.I.A., at the F.B.I., at the Pentagon, at the State Department. They are being radicalized in radical mosques in our cities and communities within the United States.” — Gabriel on CNN

“I maintain that to believe in Islam is to be a traitor to the United States. I think we need to wake up and get rid of the traitorous people.” — Charles Fuqua, Batesville, Arkansas ACT For America chapter

This last quote should ring a bell because you mentioned how Roy moore's spokesman was saying the same thing as an argument against a Muslim legislator in congress.

You can read this hate groups reach into American institutions and how they foment discrimination and hatred towards Muslim Americans. Help yourself. This is just One among many hardcore right wing hate groups operating in America today. And every line argument these groups wrote is what I hear from my co-workers. They even told me Obama's wife is transgender and their kids are born through surrogate mother. This is how crazy they are but seem normal otherwise.

There is no need to mislead anyone dude, just stating facts in America today. If you are ashamed of it, you should be. You are strange for a Somali. You come across as someone hiding something. You don't have to, you can be who you are and discuss with Somalis as you wish. Be my guest. You don't have to tell us your father abandoned you into the care of white Christians. Cute story but not necessary.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/act-america

Last edited:
I am personally glad that Trump won the elections coz he speaks the truth to some extent

Depends on what you have in mind when it comes to Trump speaking some truth. He is not known for saying anything truthful and is given to extreme exaggerations because of his ego. The guy loves to look good and brags a lot and we know such characteristics always invite less than truthful statements.

Define the some truths Trump tells and in what context so I can see.

Depends on what you have in mind when it comes to Trump speaking some truth. He is not known for saying anything truthful and is given to extreme exaggerations because of his ego. The guy loves to look good and brags a lot and we know such characteristics always invite less than truthful statements.

Define the some truths Trump tells and in what context so I can see.
He reveals the true face of the Americans. They are racist and warmongers. The democrats especially the last president Obama would smile and wage unjust wars (unlawful drone attacks throughout the world). Hilary would have done the same.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Not only are there right wing nut jobs but some of them have huge followers who believe every word these people say on television and radio. Most of these people have no basis in reality including that ambassador and believe in anything about blacks and Muslims. They are conspiracy theorists who think white people are being decimated by non-whites. A congressman from Iowa was on national television expressing these views. There are also organizations listed as hate groups who have access to the Pentagon, FBI and influential American institutions. Some of these crazies ended up working for trump and held positions until they were fired. Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon few among them.. They were too extreme for the right wing themselves so something had to give. It was untenable to keep them in the white house. You can trace these people's journey on tape and listen to them for yourself. Alex Jones is a nut job, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, That drug addicted fat bozo with the syndicated radio show, Dude, for you to say there is no right wing nut job speaks to who you are.

Your argument about the influx is a straight quote from talking points posted by that Crazy hate group organization called ACT For America. This is a group that organize demonstrations in many states against non-existent Sharia Law. They introduced legislations in some southern states to prevent future Sharia Law use LOOOL. This is how crazy they are and you are quoting them verbatim with regards to your description of Syrian influx and immigrants of African origin into Europe. The founder of this group said this:

In their own words:

“Europe will no longer be Europe by 2050. Europe has already become Eurabia. Europe is Eurabia right now.” — Gabriel on Breitbart News Saturday, September 2015

“America has been infiltrated on all levels by radicals who wish to harm America. They have infiltrated us at the C.I.A., at the F.B.I., at the Pentagon, at the State Department. They are being radicalized in radical mosques in our cities and communities within the United States.” — Gabriel on CNN

“I maintain that to believe in Islam is to be a traitor to the United States. I think we need to wake up and get rid of the traitorous people.” — Charles Fuqua, Batesville, Arkansas ACT For America chapter

This last quote should ring a bell because you mentioned how Roy moore's spokesman was saying the same thing as an argument against a Muslim legislator in congress.

You can read this hate groups reach into American institutions and how they foment discrimination and hatred towards Muslim Americans. Help yourself. This is just One among many hardcore right wing hate groups operating in America today. And every line argument these groups wrote is what I hear from my co-workers. They even told me Obama's wife is transgender and their kids are born through surrogate mother. This is how crazy they are but seem normal otherwise.

There is no need to mislead anyone dude, just stating facts in America today. If you are ashamed of it, you should be. You are strange for a Somali. You come across as someone hiding something. You don't have to, you can be who you are and discuss with Somalis as you wish. Be my guest. You don't have to tell us your father abandoned you into the care of white Christians. Cute story but not necessary.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/act-america

1. It's natural that people believe what their proponents say on tv and radio. It's called loyalty and those viewers understand that their reps on tv might not always get it right. The alternative to tuning out is letting the left's bs off the hook. In their minds, criticizing your own means conceding to the other side and that is something they will avoid at all costs.

2. Well, like it or not there is a conspiracy on the open that is aimed at destroying the white race. Mass immigration, hollywood's stereotypes, racism of lowered expectations, white guilt and society reinforcing it day in and day out etc. White people might be the most powerful race but certainly are under siege. I don't think it's fair to disparage these people as conspiracy theorists. There is something afoot.

3. A republican president would appoint passionate republicans and conservatives to government positions. How is that a surprise to you? Again they are not conspiracy theorists. They disagree with you and if you were a little more open minded, you would analyze their points and see that there is some truth to their fears. Steve Bannon engineered Trump's "big globalist banks" campaign talking points and while it has antisemitic undertones, had some truth in it. That republican from Iowa (Steve King I believe) might sound like a nut job but is talking about things that are happening. Again if you had an open mind, you wouldn't come out swinging like this.

These people were eventually ousted due to pressure from pc republicans and the mainstream media. Because the media doesn't like what your saying doesn't mean you're saying the wrong things. Alex Jones has 2m loyal subscribers. I'll admit that he flies off the handle and exaggerates quite a bit but he makes legitimate points everyday. His crusade against George Soros and the millionaire class is well warranted and grounded in truth. Sxb politics and politicians are like sports teams. Once you start supporting one side, you feel attached or indebted to that side, which is what is happening with you. There's no reason you should be a lefty but you identify with them.

What do you find offensive about that quote about Muslims in congress? Are you saying that being a Muslim in the US congress is not traitorous to the US? Maybe that word is too strong so let me phrase it a different way. Being Muslim means you worship Allah and follow the Quran and the Sunnah, even if it is at odds with American values and constitutional rights, like the right to marry whoever, the right to blaspheme against Allah and the right to gamble and commit zina. Can you be a Muslim who knowingly upholds those rights? C'mon sxb.

So ACT for America shouldn't hold anti-sharia rallies because sharia is non-existent or sharia, in their view is horrific and fascistic? If it is the latter, it is their American right and duty to warn against something that is as anti-American as it gets. Remember in sharia, freedom of speech is not a thing that exists. You can literally be stoned for blasphemy. After seeing the rise of the Islamic state and the rampant terrorism in Europe, isn't it a logical step to try to prevent it where you are? You are thinking from your perspective and passing it off as logical and rational. Once again, I am NOT pro ACT for America.

So I'm not allowed to have these positions if I'm Somali? Sxb what kind of group think are you trying to enforce upon me? Of course I can have these opinions just like you have your opinions. You called a large swath of the US population morons and conspiracy theorists, and I disagreed. I've been to the US and I've lived among these people. I see things from their perspective and from the left's perspective. Things are not as crazy and gloomy as you think. There is no massive right wing uprising that will put people in gas chambers. It was the US that played a major role in defeating actual fascism in the 1940s.

Last edited:

2. Well, like it or not there is a conspiracy on the open that is aimed at destroying the white race. Mass immigration, hollywood's stereotypes, racism of lowered expectations, white guilt and society reinforcing it day in and day out etc. White people might be the most powerful race but certainly are under siege. I don't think it's fair to disparage these people as conspiracy theorists. There is something afoot..

If you can point out the open conspiracy to destroy your white folks, post it with the sources. Prove the open conspiracy against white people in America since it is open.

The rest of you post does not merit an attention.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
If you can point out the open conspiracy to destroy your white folks, post it with the sources. Prove the open conspiracy against white people in America since it is open.

The rest of you post does not merit an attention.
Well that's a limp-wristed way to admit you lost the debate. :lolbron:

Well that's a limp-wristed way to admit you lost the debate. :lolbron:

You lost credibility when I have proven your denial of fringe groups and right wing nut jobs with megaphones and access to American institutions do exist. Just prove your white race is under threat by:

A- Equality under the law
B- Freedom Of religion For All Americans
C- Equal Access to Education
D- Equal Access to opportunities
E- Freedom of assembly and to Associate

Just prove your white folks have legitimate evidence that America is a threat to them and only good for blacks and non-white and non Christian people.

You made the claims, You need to defend and proof your evidence.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
You lost credibility when I have proven your denial of fringe groups and right wing nut jobs with megaphones and access to American institutions do exist. Just prove your white race is under threat by:

A- Equality under the law
B- Freedom Of religion For All Americans
C- Equal Access to Education
D- Equal Access to opportunities
E- Freedom of assembly and to Associate

Just prove your white folks have legitimate evidence that America is a threat to them and only good for blacks and non-white and non Christian people.

You made the claims, You need to defend and proof your evidence.
Sxb Jewish Americans who run the media (yes all 6 major media conglomerates are Jewish-owed and pro-Israel) are very liberal and contribute politically to Democrats to lobby for open borders and large-scale immigration. Furthermore, the Jew-dominated cabinets of Bush and Obama did large-scale destabilization of the Mideast and Africa, knowingly causing mass displacement and immigration. All the while Israel is a neofascist state that sterilizes black people out of fear that they will have kids. Tell me there's no conspiracy when a group of pro-Israel Jews prescribe mass immigration for white-majority countries while themselves running a Nazi-style eugenics program?

Equality under the law and freedom of religion have nothing to do with what I said.

Sxb Jewish Americans who run the media (yes all 6 major media conglomerates are Jewish-owed and pro-Israel) are very liberal and contribute politically to Democrats to lobby for open borders and large-scale immigration. Furthermore, the Jew-dominated cabinets of Bush and Obama did large-scale destabilization of the Mideast and Africa, knowingly causing mass displacement and immigration. All the while Israel is a neofascist state that sterilizes black people out of fear that they will have kids. Tell me there's no conspiracy when a group of pro-Israel Jews prescribe mass immigration for white-majority countries while themselves running a Nazi-style eugenics program?

Equality under the law and freedom of religion have nothing to do with what I said.
You were doing so well till you lunged into off-the-wall antisemitism.

You're right about qaxootis who refuse to integrate though. They must be sterilized or deported en mass. That's if they're not exterminated outright.

Trump 2020!

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל

You're right about qaxootis who refuse to integrate though. They must be sterilized or deported en mass. That's if they're not exterminated outright.

Trump 2020!
78% of Jews vote for democrats and support mass immigration while being pro-Israel unquestioningly. And it's a fact that all 6 major media conglomerates are Jewish owned and very pro-Israel. They convinced a majority of the population that Saddam had WMDs to help cause that miserable and destructive war. There is a conspiracy on the open sxb. It's against all humans and it is perpetuated by these people.

78% of Jews vote for democrats and support mass immigration while being pro-Israel unquestioningly. And it's a fact that all 6 major media conglomerates are Jewish owned and very pro-Israel. They convinced a majority of the population that Saddam had WMDs to help cause that miserable and destructive war. There is a conspiracy on the open sxb. It's against all humans and it is perpetuated by these people.
Jews are cool niggas. I've dated a couple. I assure you their booty is finer than Arabian girls. They are tighter than a noose around a convict's neck.

Since when did atheists become anti-Jewish. That's a very Wahabbi move.

Apollo

VIP

Trump 2020!

Shame on you. I hope you get deported like you said in that other thread. I will take in your place and vote for the Democrats for life.

Shame on you. I hope you get deported like you said in that other thread. I will take in your place and vote for the Democrats for life.
Only folks who neglect the salaat get a free helicopter ride to Mog. I keep my forehead planted on the floor around the clock. God does not abandon his pious Republicans.

Apollo

VIP
Only folks who neglect the salaat get a free helicopter ride to Mog. I keep my forehead planted on the floor around the clock. God does not abandon his pious Republicans.

The Republicans are the white people's party, you aren't white, don't vote for white interests.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
The Republicans are the white people's party, you aren't white, don't vote for white interests.
:deadpeter: What kind of race-baiting horseshit is this sxb? Republicans are for fiscal responsibility, rugged individualism and merit-based immigration. Unbelievable! Republicans are the party for black people. If nothing else, the republicans will speak out against fatherless homes and the vicious cycle of single mothers raising young men only to end up in prison. If you take away the democrats' state-sponsored parenting of black people, they will rise from the misery they are in and pick themselves up. Republicans care about people who made it to the top and those striving to achieve success. That's why they just passed the biggest tax relief in history.

Apollo

VIP
:deadpeter: What kind of race-baiting horseshit is this sxb? Republicans are for fiscal responsibility, rugged individualism and merit-based immigration. Unbelievable! Republicans are the party for black people. If nothing else, the republicans will speak out against fatherless homes and the vicious cycle of single mothers raising young men only to end up in prison. If you take away the democrats' state-sponsored parenting of black people, they will rise from the misery they are in and pick themselves up. Republicans care about people who made it to the top and those striving to achieve success. That's why they just passed the biggest tax relief in history.

Blabla, they are there only for white people, everyone knows this. Y'all a bunch of coons.

White people are the closest thing we have to extra terrestrials. They're miracle workers. They invented electricity, indoor plumbing, the printing press, automobiles, and most importantly, breast implants. They even fly in UFOs aka planes. God bless rednecks.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Blabla, they are there only for white people, everyone knows this. Y'all a bunch of coons.
Did you want them to "be there" for black people instead? Where in there platform does it say they're for white people? Xaarka iskaduw

Apollo

VIP
DQ5YfPXWkAEkpng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending