Wow, the alt-right is dumber than I ever could imagine, their former poster-child steve bannon's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one talking about paranoid? :)

Don't make me bring out the DMs and expose you :)

If you ever exposed me trashy you would single handly destroy any progress that could ever happen on this website
You would be the biggest villain of sspot
And mind you !
I would thank you
For stopping this never ending
Nightmare I have been living ever since I joined this stupid asss website
So be my guest

Maybe you enjoy getting flogged
however you would have to be stupid enough to actually believe it would ever spiral back to the 50s :)
Now take your paranoid ass out of here sxb

Didn't you say you liked some serious spanking naayaa? Replace that with a short stick or a whip, and you are set. Your dreams can come true after all.

LOL

If you ever exposed me trashy you would single handly destroy any progress that could ever happen on this website
You would be the biggest villain of sspot
And mind you !
I would thank you
For stopping this never ending
Nightmare I have been living ever since I joined this stupid asss website
So be my guest

I promise you that you will not be exposed by me, and my word is my bound :)

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Here is an example of everyone who serves under Trump. Meet the Ambassador to Netherlands who used to be in the US congress running Intelligence Committee. Seriously, this is not a made up story, this is the kind of people in US congress and are almost always a conservative dip shit.

You are unreasonably harsh against conservatives sxb. Mr. Hoekstra is of Dutch origin and fittingly was appointed ambassador to Netherlands. He made comments--rational and reasonable comments about the influx of Islamists into Europe--and was asked about this comments by this PC Dutch journalist. A diplomat's job is to be diplomatic and try to cool things down. He wasn't a diplomat two years ago and didn't think he would be appointed ambassador. Let this go sxb.

When he said a Muslim cannot be a representative, he wasn't making a legal case. He is trying to say that a Muslim is more loyal to Allah than he would be to the office he is taking, which is arguably true. A Christian would also have loyalty to his faith but 75% of Americans hold that faith already. He's making a cultural argument, not a legal one. It is perfectly legal to swear on anything you like. Sure, the US spends more than anyone on healthcare while not delivering for the population, but the quality of care given to paying customers is world-class, better than Europe and Canada. In the US if you have money, you will live happily and comfortably. And this 40% literacy nonsense is bullocks. Where did you get it from?

Cultural argument hence a Muslim American need not bother with representing their districts in congress. Their entire argument of America being founded on Christian principle is to lay claim to America for a white Christian person only.

Didn't you say you liked some serious spanking naayaa? Replace that with a short stick or a whip, and you are set. Your dreams can come true after all.

LOL

I said I prefer a lil spanking before getting dicked down not a fucking flogging you freakin masochist

Just from that reply alone
I can tell you would be sick enough to own slaves

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Cultural argument hence a Muslim American need not bother with representing their districts in congress. Their entire argument of America being founded on Christian principle is to lay claim to America for a white Christian person only.
From a legal standpoint, a Muslim-American is as American as a 7th-day Adventist American. But it is ok to appeal to voters by pointing out what you have in common with them and what the your opponent lacks. And America was founded (mostly) by Christians even though they understood that not everyone will be Christian.

You are unreasonably harsh against conservatives sxb. Mr. Hoekstra is of Dutch origin and fittingly was appointed ambassador to Netherlands. He made comments--rational and reasonable comments about the influx of Islamists into Europe--and was asked about this comments by this PC Dutch journalist. A diplomat's job is to be diplomatic and try to cool things down. He wasn't a diplomat two years ago and didn't think he would be appointed ambassador. Let this go sxb.

I work with conservatives and they are from gullible to dangerous. They are very irrational people who would murder or support the murder of anyone without feeling guilt as long as the victim is non-white.

And following your logic in defense of this lying loser, it was okay for him to lie before even if he had no idea Trump would send him to Netherlands as an ambassador? Trump logic much? He has no clue about diplomacy because he does not believe in it. He thought in plain sight and on tape, he can lie his way out of his lies again. This is how low class as people they are in general.

Why don't you come out as the evangelical you are and we can really chat honest?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I work with conservatives and they are from gullible to dangerous. They are very irrational people who would murder anyone without feeling guilt as long as the victim is non-white.

And following your logic in defense of this lying loser, it was okay for him to lie before even if he had no idea Trump would send him to Netherlands as an ambassador? Trump logic much? He has no clue about diplomacy because he does not believe in it. He thought in plain sight and on tape, he can lie his way out of his lies again. This is how low class as people they are in general.

Why don't you come out as the evangelical you are and we can really chat honest?
Conservatives are passionate about the issues they care about. You mistake this relentless passion for gullibility and danger. You need not fear conservatives my friend. I don't agree that he is a lying loser. Presidents appoint their political friends as ambassadors. There are very few career ambassadors who are built for the job. There really isn't a skill set you need to be an ambassador. You just show up and make sure not to say insane or inflammatory things about your host country. Ambassadors are the most invisible (figuratively) people out there. They should never make news.

First, what he said in 2015 were not necessarily lies. He was talking about the influx of Islamists into Europe, which was factually happening. He expressed his opinion on the matter and it came across as edgy and inflammatory. As ambassador, he must distance himself from these comments. He wouldn't say today what he said in 2015 because circumstances are different. I just wish he'd own up to it and try to clarify what he meant. That was his only mistake.

Evangelical that I am?? :deadpeter: Sxb I don't believe in anything. I am a nominal Muslim because my people are Muslims.

Conservatives are passionate about the issues they care about. You mistake this relentless passion for gullibility and danger. You need not fear conservatives my friend. I don't agree that he is a lying loser. Presidents appoint their political friends as ambassadors. There are very few career ambassadors who are built for the job. There really isn't a skill set you need to be an ambassador. You just show up and make sure not to say insane or inflammatory things about your host country. Ambassadors are the most invisible (figuratively) people out there. They should never make news.

First, what he said in 2015 were not necessarily lies. He was talking about the influx of Islamists into Europe, which was factually happening. He expressed his opinion on the matter and it came across as edgy and inflammatory. As ambassador, he must distance himself from these comments. He wouldn't say today what he said in 2015 because circumstances are different. I just wish he'd own up to it and try to clarify what he meant. That was his only mistake.

Evangelical that I am?? y Sxb I don't believe in anything. I am a nominal Muslim because my people are Muslims.

You seem vested too much in the guy not being the right wing nut job he is. Weird for someone impartial as you claim to be. Do you want me dig up the history of this guy to show who really he is? Or you will help yourself so it won't be necessary to be on the defensive on his behalf all night man?

There wasn't an influx of Islamists but an influx of Syrian refugees. Do you realize you come across as reading from the pages of the right-wing outlets and Breitbart ? Cause they are the only people who describe the influx of refugees as an influx of Islamists to Europe. Europeans themselves are shocked by the propaganda coming from the American nut cases.

Ignorance is dangerous to society and the conservative base are the driving engine of ignorance in America. These are people who vote against their interests because they assume any protection/benefit they may get from a policy enforced will help some black family. This is how extremely ignorant they are and bigoted. Religion does not matter to them but race does. They pay a lip service to religion.

Besides all of that, a Muslim is a better Christian than the so called white Christians in terms of who really practices faith according to Jesus's teachings. Their religion is more race based and adopted to that need than any desire for God. And they are clueless about it.

Last edited:
Watch Jake tapper and Roy Moore's spokesman get into a debate about the validity and the constitutionality of swearing on the Bible.

Americans in their majority are the dumbest human beings who populate a supposedly advanced country.

Best

Within the next half of a century or a century, there could be a major clash of civilisation between Liberals and fundamentalist Christians and Jews which might lead to the breakup of countries like Israel and the U.S, if only the threat of Muslims dissipates. What’s glueing these unlikely bedfellows is Mohamedians.

:damn:

Damn how rude
But I must mean something for you to
Waste your time replying back to me
Continue staring at something you can’t get ugly
:pacspit:

You are good. I have to be an idiot to deny you can be of some use to me hon. Stick around long enough and you won't regret being this persistent in proving to me you are really cute.

I do expect that you fir the typical Somali skinny young female body type, but no worries. your menu will be tweaked to produce the kind of figure that beauty on the leash playfully being seductive has.

Best

Within the next half of a century or a century, there could be a major clash of civilisation between Liberals and fundamentalist Christians and Jews which might lead to the breakup of countries like Israel and the U.S, if only the threat of Muslims dissipates. What’s glueing these unlikely bedfellows is Mohamedians.

They hate everyone who disagrees with them. It doesn't matter to them whether you are liberal or a Muslim. They see themselves as victims. They are convinced despite their wealth and power, that they are under constant attack by everyone.

They are very paranoid and insecure about everything. And they love creating enemies for themselves if there isn't one.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
You seem vested too much in the guy not being the right wing nut job he is. Weird for someone impartial as you claim to be. Do you want me dig up the history of this guy to show who really he is? Or you will help yourself so it won't be necessary to be on the defensive on his behalf all night man?

There wasn't an influx of Islamists but an influx of Syrian refugees. Do you realize you come across as reading from the pages of the right-wing outlets and Breitbart ? Cause they are the only people who describe the influx of refugees as an influx of Islamists to Europe. Europeans themselves are shocked by the propaganda coming from the American nut cases.

Ignorance is dangerous to society and the conservative base are the driving engine of ignorance in America. These are people who vote against their interests because they assume any protection/benefit they may get from a policy enforced will help some black family. This is how extremely ignorant they are and bigoted. Religion does not matter to them but race does. They pay a lip service to religion.

Besides all of that, a Muslim is a better Christian than the so called white Christians in terms of who really practices faith according to Jesus's teachings. Their religion is more race based and adopted to that need than any desire for God. And they are clueless about it.
:faysalwtf: Sxb I disagree with the premise of your statement. I don't believe there are "right wing nutjobs" out there. There are people whose opinions you dislike, and sometimes for good reason. This guy said things he probably shouldn't have but it's not earth-shattering. Are you trying to say no Islamists entered Europe during that huge immigrant wave? C'mon sxb either you're being naïve or intentionally trying to mislead. FYI Islamist doesn't necessarily mean Jihadi. Someone who is very religious and committed more to his religion while viewing his host country as 'infidels' is an Islamist. And to your last point, every demographic is like that. 96% of black people voted for Obama because they related to him somehow. He didn't do much reforms that helped the black community. White people are also like that.

And did you say a Muslim is a better Christian than any Christian? Are you sure? And is that valuable that Muslims are more Christian than Christians? Explain. Not sure if I fully get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending