Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful ?

Would you recognize Israel if it mean somalia becoming peaceful

• Yes

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Arafat was taking the peace plan around the Arab capitals cause it was controversial then it was stopped by the Israelis cause of the upcoming elections. Ariel Sharon won that election and the negotiations were never restarted. A lot of zionists claim they walked away from the best deal they could have gotten but it's not true.

even if this true walal. We shouldn’t sacrifice ourselves for any other nation. Not even for Saudi Arabia or Europe. You understand?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Da Nile sxb. Dats why Isreal is helping with Agriculture in ugadan (da sources). Ethopia is important when it comes to striking or harassing eygpt. Do u think da aidis, came up with da building of da dam.

:dead:

Bro Egypt and Israel have arguably the strongest relationship in the that region. What are you talking about about striking egypt

Egypt is buying natural gas from Israel.

Egypt is flooding terror tunnels in Gaza with raw sewage.

Egypt isn’t in the hands of the MB.

Israel isn’t in the hands of John Kerry and the PA.

Israel didn’t allow the Red-Med railroad to go through with either the Chinese or the Saudis and that means that Egypt can still use the Suez to control all goods entering Europe from the ME.

Egypt can focus on so many things other than Israel.

Israel can focus on so many things other than Egypt.

Israel only does these things cause it's in their own benefit and since most egyptian are neutral on their countries policies. However, what has Somalia got to offer Israel nothing that it doesn't already have aswell hence why i think the question is dumb.

looooool

huuno you remind me of this cadaan lady who said she was too proud to take ceyr so instead her kids eat once a day. I’m not sure where the pride comes from when you can’t even feed your kids.

You know, sometimes I kinda respect you when you make these troll threads and take these Faaraxs out for a ride. I respect you a bit more when you bring your political analyzation skills to the table.

But I'm surprised that you, as a feminist, don't have pride in your own people to take their own destiny in their hands.

Anyways let's just agree to disagree and end it here. It's literally fajr right now in my timezone. This was a somewhat insightful thread...... I guess.

Bro Egypt and Israel have arguably the strongest relationship in the that region. What are you talking about about striking egypt

Egypt is buying natural gas from Israel.

Egypt is flooding terror tunnels in Gaza with raw sewage.

Egypt isn’t in the hands of the MB.

Israel isn’t in the hands of John Kerry and the PA.

Israel didn’t allow the Red-Med railroad to go through with either the Chinese or the Saudis and that means that Egypt can still use the Suez to control all goods entering Europe from the ME.

Egypt can focus on so many things other than Israel.

Israel can focus on so many things other than Egypt.

Israel only does these things cause it's in their own benefit and since most egyptian are neutral on their countries policies. However, what has Somalia got to offer Israel nothing that it doesn't already have aswell hence why i think the question is dumb.

Location location location sxb.

Muji

VIP
You know, sometimes I kinda respect you when you make these troll threads and take these Faaraxs out for a ride. I respect you a bit more when you bring your political analyzation skills to the table.

But I'm surprised that you, as a feminist, don't have pride in your own people to take their own destiny in their hands.

Anyways let's just agree to disagree and end it here. It's literally fajr in about 10 minutes. This was a somewhat insightful thread...... I guess.

walal I can trigger these basement dweller faraxs into making a ‘goodbye’ thread within five minutes. But if I was forced to choose to save the life of either them or a Palestinian engineer I would choose the farax each and every tine. Somalis severely lack patriotism. We even have people who gloat when terrorists blow up Mogadishu or when somaliland get scammed lol.

walal I can trigger these basement dweller faraxs into making a ‘goodbye’ thread within five minutes. But if I was forced to choose to save the life of either them or a Palestinian engineer I would choose the farax each and every tine. Somalis severely lack patriotism. We even have people who gloat when terrorists blow up Mogadishu or when somaliland get scammed lol.
Rudey:hova:

walle @P4$t0 is wiser than all of you combined

he is not calling for Somalia to launch a jihad against Israel, he is simply saying we should not endorse a people who commit atrocities against Muslims on a daily basis (even though Somalia's endorsement is worthless kkkk)

it is funny because you guys condemn Saudi Arabia for staying silent on the Uyghur plight & choosing to support China to serve their own interests. Yet here you are saying you would do the same with Israel.... :nahgirl:

Yall are willing to go under a country that kills your ummah for peace and progress yall iman so low to the point u forget to go under The creator of this earth for peace and progress but yet choose the yahuuds for safety and peace..Somalia will never find peace and progress WALLAHI as long as yall think like this. SHAMEFUL SOMALIYEEY
Isn’t Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t really care for Palestinians but I don’t support injustice either. I would however support anyone or anything to get their independence if Somalia’s future and stability is dependent on it.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
walle @P4$t0 is wiser than all of you combined

he is not calling for Somalia to launch a jihad against Israel, he is simply saying we should not endorse a people who commit atrocities against Muslims on a daily basis (even though Somalia's endorsement is worthless kkkk)

it is funny because you guys condemn Saudi Arabia for staying silent on the Uyghur plight & choosing to support China to serve their own interests. Yet here you are saying you would do the same with Israel.... :nahgirl:
Our survival is top priority. The Arab poses a grave threat and we have every right to undermine them to safeguard our land ,women,children and elderly. 1 Somali is equivalent to 1000 Arabs.

I wish pain and suffering upon them

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That's a bold claim. Pls get someone to rage quit SSPOT
:feedme:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Jewish loving Somolians should be jailed and executed. I would love giving the Somali peninsula to the poor Palestinians. Since Zooomalis have brought nothing but war, destruction and famine to their soil for the past 30 years I think the Palestinians could use the territory and would do a much better job compared to Zooomalis.

For Somalia’s peace and prosperity I would do anything. Not only would I recognise Israel but I would even get the Israeli flag tattooed on my body.

If you genuinely love Palestinians more than Somalis, you should be hanged on the spot.

Palestine is more peaceful and developed than Somalia/land. Why should I care about Palestine because they get burnt when Hamas rocket attacks hit Israel? Palestinians are also very racist towards darker skinned people. I think it's hilarious when I see Somalis (it's only Somalis) who put Palestinian flags on their Twitter and Instagram but didn't put up a Somalia flag. Total losers.

Our survival is top priority. The Arab poses a grave threat and we have every right to undermine them to safeguard our land ,women,children and elderly. 1 Somali is equivalent to 1000 Arabs.

I wish pain and suffering upon them

ummmm... you are on your own sxb :what1:

I do not care for Arabs but I do not curse them either :ohno:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
If the Palestinians weren’t oppressed by Israel/Jordan/Lebanon they’d another Levantine state who mistreat maids, and hate Africans. Palestine would never help us.

EWWW THIS STINKS HYPOCRISY ! You not only lack historical background about africans in Palestine, who are thousands, but also willingly ignore the fact that we, as somalis, have done way dirtier things to our African neighbors.

No!

They're our Muslim brothers and they are suffering. We would commit a great mischief if we recognized it.

Most of the people's arguments are that the Arabs and other Muslims wouldn't care for us so why should we care for them? This just shows how most people subconsciously think that Arabs are the backbone of this religion.

Just because Arabs wouldn't do it doesn't mean we have to follow them through that rabbit hole. Just watch,all the Arabs who betrayed their Muslim brothers(Saudi and UAE etc) will face the wrath of Allah. Abandon your Muslim brothers and watch the same fate that will befall the Arabs befall the Somalis.

EWWW THIS STINKS HYPOCRISY ! You not only lack historical background about africans in Palestine, who are thousands, but also willingly ignore the fact that we, as somalis, have done way dirtier things to our African neighbors.
hehe I deleted my comment bc I have too much conflicting opinions on this issue
Afro-Palestinians exist, go check out the YouTube vids about them and they will tell you they’re oppressed. Jordan has even higher population of afro-Jordanians and that doesn’t stop them having modern day slavery with their maids. Lebanon has the same problem, what makes you think if Palestinians were richer, not oppressed and had their own lands they’d be #woke?

I have never denied Somalis were horrible to other Africans. I support minorities and find our role in slavery abhorrent. Nevertheless I’m somali and I support peace in Somalia, and support peace in Palestine aswell but somalia is my priority. :zhqjlmx:

Trending

Latest posts