Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful ?

Would you recognize Israel if it mean somalia becoming peaceful

• Yes

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Elaborate further.

That's true Ramallah or East Jeruselem (depends on who you ask which is the capital) is more developed than Mogadishu.

Yes, that's true Dubai was once probably a British trading port or a fishing village for bedouins, now it is the Las Vegas of Arabia complete with all the degeneracy, vice, and sin that comes along with it.

Had cousins who came from UAE they never had a problem there.

Our ancestors once had such values just because times have changed doesn't mean our views have to as well.

Refer to this post.

I think everyone has my position wrong, I don't care about Arabs. What I care about is being stable while having a reason for being stable.

Yes, it's cringy sometimes seeing Somalis help others rather than their own.

It's even cringier seeing Somalis support their own gobol rather than helping Somalis as a whole.

:susp:Okay, I've been meaning to ask, what's up with the "kkkk" thing, don't FOBs only use that?

huuno you know I have a soft spot for you but I will give you the cold hard truth because you need it. Think of it as medicine it won’t taste nice but you need it because you are sick right now.

1. what values are you talking about? We have three different states in Somalia, each clan is working with three different countries to get one over the other clans, we have Somali women being raped in refugee camps. What values are we holding on to exactly?
2. Palestinians were given a very good deal by Bill Clinton which they walked away from because of idealistic thinking that they could get the whole country back. Yaser Arafat died with 3 billion in a Swiss account. Palestinians need to take accountability for the mess they find themselves in too.
3. Many Arab states have recognised Israel and make deals with them behind closed doors.
4. Why not the same energy for America? Has it not colonised, stolen land, bombed Muslim countries? And yet we still recognise their right to exist. Why is it when it’s an Arab country that it becomes a religious issue?
5. If you are really concerned about Palestinians, wouldn’t you prefer for them to have a stable ally which can actually support them in other ways. What good are we to them in our current state?
6. How the hell can you support an Arab country over your own when you’ve seen what they have done to Somalis in Yemen, Saudi Arabia; Libya, Egypt...they even sponsor these bombs that go off in Mogadishu.

I agree with this but @P4$t0 is a True Wadani. I too once believed in that there was a one ummah but woke up to the reality that there wasn't.
I think @P4$t0 will go through similar awakening

I already know the "Muh Ummah" schtick is a political tool that's being used by the Khaleejis for their own nefarious plots. It's leftover Cold war era relic just like the Soviet have T-72s and AK-47s the Western nation have "Muh Ummah" both are destructive in a sense.

I’m a fob.

That's sad.

And geeljires have no values. Might have had them in the past. But there’s a reason we are in the west right now. And that’s cuz these fuckers had no values.

And that's just depressing.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
lol please hide the link some of the free Palestine xoolo might start donating.
When your nation goes through frequent droughts and would greatly benefit from tree planting due to how trees help increase rainfall, improve soil quality and ground water levels, so you do the logical thing by starting a tree planting fundraiser for a completely foreign place that doesn’t suffer from a lack of trees like your nation does
5f7.jpeg

Muji

VIP
When your nation goes through frequent droughts and would greatly benefit from tree planting due to how trees help increase rainfall and ground water levels, so you do the logical thing by starting a tree planting fundraiser to a completely foreign place that doesn’t suffer from a lack of trees like your nation does
5f7.jpeg

The absurdity of it all. These people are the weak link of our community.

Macalin M

Out here
I already know the "Muh Ummah" schtick is a political tool that's being used by the Khaleejis for their own nefarious plots. It's leftover Cold war era relic just like the Soviet have T-72s and AK-47s the Western nation have "Muh Ummah" both are destructive in a sense.

That's sad.

And that's just depressing.
Well Yh I mean you know what they say right? The truth hurts :zhqjlmx:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
There was no Somali one and the refugee one was being run only by cadaan women. Lmao you have to laugh because if you didn’t you would cry.
Wallahi am not surprised, somalis bend the backs for cannabis but don't blink an eye for their own people. :farmajoyaab:

huuno you know I have a soft spot for you but I will give you the cold hard truth because you need it. Think of it as medicine it won’t taste nice but you need it because you are sick right now.

:browtf:Thanks, but I thought all Faaraxs were scum that needed to be wiped off of the face of the Earth?

1. what values are you talking about? We have three different states in Somalia, each clan is working with three different countries to get one over the other clans, we have Somali women being raped in refugee camps. What values are we holding on to exactly?

I'm talking about these values:

:francis:I'm talking about original geeljire values like: Sharaf, honor, pride, principle and unyielding and unwavering resilience in the face of overwhelming odds.

Have we forgotten those or have we become spineless now?

2. Palestinians were given a very good deal by Bill Clinton which they walked away from because of idealistic thinking that they could get the whole country back. Yaser Arafat died with 3 billion in a Swiss account. Palestinians need to take accountability for the mess they find themselves in too.

Not much disagreement here.

3. Many Arab states have recognised Israel and make deals with them behind closed doors.

We have more honor than them, True Arab dikeating comes about when we follow them. They've proven they can't stick to their guns.

4. Why not the same energy for America? Has it not colonised, stolen land, bombed Muslim countries? And yet we still recognise their right to exist. Why is it when it’s an Arab country that it becomes a religious issue?

It's been 3 hundred years since America has been founded, everyone recognizes America whether they like it or not. Israel, however, is optional. Sweden recognized Palestine as well as Israel.

On top of that you're forced to be friends with adeer Sam because your only other options are the China, Russia, Iran Bloc (you can ask Yemen how that's working out.).

Iraq is an Arab country that was invaded it isn't viewed as a religious conflict.

Libya is also an Arab country that was destroyed it also wasn't viewed as a religious conflict.

The reason Palestine is viewed as a religious problem is because of Jerusalem

Not exactly a fair comparison.

5. If you are really concerned about Palestinians, wouldn’t you prefer for them to have a stable ally which can actually support them in other ways. What good are we to them in our current state?

You've misunderstood my position. My whole argument isn't "MuH uMmAh!" or "We WuZ AyRaBz!" I just don't think we should side with the same people who also supported Ethiopia in the '77 war against us and still support Kenya and Ethiopia against us to this day.

Have you not taken into account how they treated Ilhan Omar your hero too?

I could also ask you the same.
What good are we to the Israelis in our current state for them to provide peace?

6. How the hell can you support an Arab country over your own when you’ve seen what they have done to Somalis in Yemen, Saudi Arabia; Libya, Egypt...they even sponsor these bombs that go off in Mogadishu.

Never supported any country over Somalia my position has been misunderstood. Refer to the previous post.

Last edited:
Sadly in our own eyes, Arab interests are the interests of the whole Muslim community. Whereas The Arabs take a neutral stance to Ethiopia vs Somalia and nobody suggests they are going to hell for that. It’s sad.

Wtf, are u normal. Arabs are 300 million and are rich. Let dem handle their shit

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Wallahi am not surprised, somalis bend the backs for cannabis but don't blink an eye for their own people. :farmajoyaab:
Loool sorry I meant ajnabi I don't know why it corrected it to cannabis :gucciwhat:. Maybe am smoking too much:mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Israel doesn't give a crap about Ethiopia and they have real jews living there , what makes you think they will in any capacity help Somalia. Dumb question just ask do you hate Israel circlejerk, this is the same as BK stating if Somalia gives SL Independence the bombings in Xamar will stop level dumb.

Last edited:
Israel doesn't give a crap about Ethiopia and they have real jews living there , what makes you think they will in any capacity will help Somalia. Dumb question just ask do you hate Israel circlejerk, this is the same as BK stating if Somalia gives SL Independence the bombings in Xamar will stop level dumb.

Da Nile sxb. Dats why Isreal is helping with Agriculture in ugadan (da sources). Ethopia is important when it comes to striking or harassing eygpt. Do u think da aidis, came up with da building of da dam.

:dead:

Muji

VIP
:damedamn:Let's just say for arguments' sake that we drop honor all together, and we're all safe because of Israel in this scenario. Wouldn't that make us Quislings?

looooool

huuno you remind me of this cadaan lady who said she was too proud to take ceyr so instead her kids eat once a day. I’m not sure where the pride comes from when you can’t even feed your kids.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Arafat was taking the peace plan around the Arab capitals cause it was controversial then it was stopped by the Israelis cause of the upcoming elections. Ariel Sharon won that election and the negotiations were never restarted. A lot of zionists claim they walked away from the best deal they could have gotten but it's not true.

Trending

Latest posts