Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful ?

Would you recognize Israel if it mean somalia becoming peaceful

• Yes

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
All these silly kids, thinking recognising Israel, would benefit Somalia, and turn us suddenly into a first world. Israel is no different to other First World country, in that as soon as you welcome them, they'll start to exploit you.

Also kkkk at these Israel lovers, wanting and supporting Israel to get at Arabs, even though, Arabs and Zionists are in bed with each other. Stick to debating silly gender issues, clearly, international politics is not for you.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
hehe I deleted my comment bc I have too much conflicting opinions on this issue
Afro-Palestinians exist, go check out the YouTube vids about them and they will tell you they’re oppressed. Jordan has even higher population of afro-Jordanian and that doesn’t stop them having modern day slavery with their maids. Lebanon has the same problem, what makes you think Palestinians were richer, not oppressed and had their own lands they’d be #woke?

I have never denied Somalis were horrible to other Africans. I support minorities and find our role in slavery abhorrent. Nevertheless I’m somali and I support peace in Somalia, and support peace in Palestine aswell but somalia is my priority. :zhqjlmx:

Black people in Palestine are wether the descendants of pilgrims who stayed or the descendants of the Soldiers that were ordered to protect Jerusalem's mosques and prisons during Ottoman rule of the Levant. They are not like other afro-arabs you can find throughout the Middle East.
What type of weird thoughts it takes for people to think about how racist some people would've been if this or that or how bla bla bla blabla... Shit makes no sense. You can't judge a people bc you think they could've been worse in another configuration. You shouldn't even consider this. This whole race-oppression scaling, cherry-picking who you'd support bc of dumb conjectures you do is UNETHICAL.

PS: I've met a black Palestinian who came here as an arabic teacher's assistant and I asked her few times how Palestine views Afro-Palestinians, she's never told me anything crazy. She's just a Palestinian who happens to have African ancestry.

Personally, I'd recognize Israel no matter what. Israel is a reality. It is the M-East biggest army and most powerful state. Not recognizing it to me is putting a blindfold on the oppression of the Palestinian people. Israel's oppression is tangible to them. They go through it everyday. Even if its existence is not legitimate, Israel exists.

Lol the Palestinian society in my university was full of Somalis and pakis aka the foot soldiers of Arabs. Whilst their own countries burn in carnage. These people are shameless.

wtf. Isn’t Palestinian society for Palestinians. Why are somalis in there?

Jewish loving Somolians should be jailed and executed. I would love giving the Somali peninsula to the poor Palestinians. Since Zooomalis have brought nothing but war, destruction and famine to their soil for the past 30 years I think the Palestinians could use the territory and would do a much better job compared to Zooomalis.

Arab bum licker. Bashing ur own to get praised by ur masters
:feedme:

. Da reason why everything went south was because of the 77 war and da refuges , we bacame bank rupt and da morale was at itslowest . .

These plastinne sold their lands and houses to da jews. Tbh I don't care Arabs :dabcasar:

Macalin M

Out here
All these silly kids, thinking recognising Israel, would benefit Somalia, and turn us suddenly into a first world. Israel is no different to other First World country, in that as soon as you welcome them, they'll start to exploit you.

Also kkkk at these Israel lovers, wanting and supporting Israel to get at Arabs, even though, Arabs and Zionists are in bed with each other. Stick to debating silly gender issues, clearly, international politics is not for you.
No one said it would benefit us. The question was “Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful”

Doesn’t say Israel would help us become peaceful. Just a simple trade off, completely hypothetical.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Arab bum licker. Bashing ur own to get praised by ur masters
:feedme:

. Da reason why everything went south was because of the 77 war and da refuges , we bacame bank rupt and da morale was at itslowest . .

These plastinne sold their lands and houses to da jews. Tbh I don't care Arabs :dabcasar:

Instead of Bashing Arabs go build your land you dumb Zooomaalian. You are in not in the position today to laugh at the Palestinians. This is how the world sees you

:mjlol::mjlol:

Instead of Bashing Arabs go build your land you dumb Zooomaalian. You are in not in the position today to laugh at the Palestinians. This is how the world sees you

:mjlol::mjlol:
Warya adab yeelo, haadan markale ku arka aynaso dadka Somalia.
Hooyada waas.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Give southern Somalia to the Palestinians!!!!!!!!

C6683278-DCE1-4F76-BE69-70C3CE83A04A.jpeg

It is not about what Israel can do for Somalia, their isn’t any reason for Somalis to be siding with Arabs. Arabs have stabbed us in the back many times. I pray to god these mutherfuckers get what they deserve.

If I was the president of Somalia, I would fund rebel groups in Ethiopia, Kenya and Saudi Arabia. I might even give them weapons. This would give us enough time to get back on our feet and surpass them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It is not about what Israel can do for Somalia, their isn’t any reason for Somalis to be siding with Arabs. Arabs have stabbed us in the back many times. I pray to god these mutherfuckers get what they deserve.

If I was the president of Somalia, I would fund rebel groups in Ethiopia, Kenya and Saudi Arabia. I might even give them weapons. This would give us enough time to get back on our feet and surpass them.

Man said give them weapons. Mate its 2020 you can’t even feed your people and have to flee from bombings every single day. Yet this Zooomali is talking about funding rebel groups lol, mate you do realize Al Shabaab is front of Villa Somalias doorstep?

Man said give them weapons. Mate its 2020 you can’t even feed your people and have to flee from bombings every single day. Yet this Zooomali is talking about funding rebel groups lol, mate you do realize Al Shabaab is front of Villa Somalias doorstep?
what is zooomali? Is that suppose to be an insult, a 5 year old can come up with a better insult then that.

Somalia needs to tap into its gas and oil reserves. It can’t do that with all these foreign countries interfering.

walaal the whole of somalia is not being bombed by the way, the region I come from is safe.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
what is zooomali? Is that suppose to be an insult, a 5 year old can come up with a better insult then that.

A Zoomaali is a typical human being like you, who thinks Somalia is a super power with nuclear weapons who thinks he can take on Ethiopia, Eritrea and Kenya at the same time! But in reality Somalia is a failed state with people dying of hunger and bombs on a regular. In stead of wanting to create proxy militias in Kenya or bashing poor Palestinians how about Zoomaalis fix their country first?

A Zoomaali is a typical human being like you, who thinks Somalia is a super power with nuclear weapons who thinks he can take on Ethiopia, Eritrea and Kenya at the same time! But in reality Somalia is a failed state with people dying of hunger and bombs on a regular. In stead of wanting to create proxy militias in Kenya or bashing poor Palestinians how about Zoomaalis fix their country first?
How about suck my imaginary dickkk. How about that.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@P4$t0
Do you know Palestinians would side with Ethiopia against us sxb. All Arab nations except Egypt support gaalo against us. They have shown their true colors. I sympathise with the Rohingja and other persecuted Muslims but not Arabs.

I would support the whole of Arabia being nuked (except the Haramain) if it meant peace back home. They backstabbed us when we needed them the most.

Trending