Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful ?

Would you recognize Israel if it mean somalia becoming peaceful

• Yes

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Absolutely, I don’t really care for Israel but if recognition meant a peaceful somalia then I’ll do it

Last edited:
If they stop mistreating the Palestinians I would recognize them... With that said I support the existence of the Jewish people and I hold no hate for them as jews.. Rather my dislike is due to how they behave towards the Palestinians..

Yall are willing to go under a country that kills your ummah for peace and progress yall iman so low to the point u forget to go under The creator of this earth for peace and progress but yet choose the yahuuds for safety and peace..Somalia will never find peace and progress WALLAHI as long as yall think like this. SHAMEFUL SOMALIYEEY

Macalin M

Out here
Yall are willing to go under a country that kills your ummah for peace and progress yall iman so low to the point u forget to go under The creator of this earth for peace and progress but yet choose the yahuuds for safety and peace..Somalia will never find peace and progress WALLAHI as long as yall think like this. SHAMEFUL SOMALIYEEY
It’s already a more recognised country than Palestine. Plus Israel is bound to exist. Doesn’t dajjal end up coming from there? rather people stop dying in my home country than not recognise a recognised country..

It’s already a more recognised country than Palestine. Plus Israel is bound to exist. Doesn’t dajjal end up coming from there? rather people stop dying in my home country than not recognise a recognised country..

knowin dajjal comin from there means Somalia will follow him...u cool with that.. I wouldn't trust Somalia with a generation who think like this..u want Somalia to go under the nacalad yahuuds..yall speakin like athiests

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:umwhat:What have Palestinians done?
They were the furthest from the deen and used to curse the name of Allah swt. Till today sxb, they are irreligious and have no attachment to deen.

Jews are not friends but these Arabs are not friends or brothers in deen

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@P4$t0
Do you know Palestinians would side with Ethiopia against us sxb. All Arab nations except Egypt support gaalo against us. They have shown their true colors. I sympathise with the Rohingja and other persecuted Muslims but not Arabs.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There many people who go to the Holy land and will tell you what these people are like. The Palestinian sheikh who was the Head of the Arab Mujahideen himself left the struggle there and chose Afghanistan 1980s over Palestine. Their own scholars give accounts about them