Would you recognize Israel if it means somalia becoming peaceful ?

Would you recognize Israel if it mean somalia becoming peaceful

• Yes

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
@P4$t0
Do you know Palestinians would side with Ethiopia against us sxb. All Arab nations except Egypt support gaalo against us. They have shown their true colors. I sympathise with the Rohingja and other persecuted Muslims but not Arabs.

:francis:Pretty sure Israel has no problems seeing Somalia collapse. On top of that I'm sure Israel has played a hand in the downfall of Somalia.

There many people who go to the Holy land and will tell you what these people are like. The Palestinian sheikh who was the Head of the Arab Mujahideen himself left the struggle there and chose Afghanistan 1980s over Palestine. Their own scholars give accounts about them

:noneck:Bruh, Afghanistan was being invaded by the Soviets at the time. Everyone who went there and volunteered was declared a shahiid even the CIA gaalos declared everyone there who served as a mujaahid.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I couldn't in good conscious benefit from the suffering of people if it meant my success. I wish there was everlasting peace every including my beloved homeland Somalia, and true peace between the Jewish and Arab communities in the middle east. :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:francis:Pretty sure Israel has no problems seeing Somalia collapse. On top of that I'm sure Israel has played a hand in the downfall of Somalia.

:noneck:Bruh, Afghanistan was being invaded by the Soviets at the time. Everyone who went there and volunteered was declared a shahiid even the CIA gaalos declared everyone there who served as a mujaahid.
Israel is no friend and that's why we should be neutral. When we fight our wars, we have no allies and forced to fight multiple enemies.

Do you see any Arab supporting Muslims of Arakan in Burma sxb. The Gulf boycotted Malaysia summit to support Chinese genocide and rape against Ugyhurs.

Never fight another man's war. We should focus on liberating our lands in the Horn and expanding.

Israel is no friend and that's why we should be neutral. When we fight our wars, we have no allies and forced to fight multiple enemies.

Do you see any Arab supporting Muslims of Arakan in Burma sxb. The Gulf boycotted Malaysia summit to support Chinese genocide and rape against Ugyhurs.

Never fight another man's war. We should focus on liberating our lands in the Horn and expanding.

What about our sharaf? I thought Somalis had honor or principle, since when did we throw those things away?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yep as much as I find the whole Gaza situation distasteful and hypocritical (since all those supporters of Israel were getting angry about Crimea) if it meant the prosperity of Somalia I'd take in a heartbeat.
:siilaanyolaugh:I already recognise them. The jew bashing needs to stop Somalis hate them for no reason what have they ever done to you.
They supported Ethiopia in the Ogaden war. Honestly if Iran turned it into glass I truly wouldn't give a shit, maybe celebrate it but who knows. That war was the decider of Somalia succeeding or dying and they helped our enemy for shitty geopolitical reasons.

Muji

VIP
Yes

to stop another school bus in Somali blowing up I would even sing the Israel anthem. Anyone who is not willing to do this can’t call themselves a patriot

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yes

to stop another school bus in Somali blowing up I would even sing the Israel anthem. Anyone who is not willing to do this can’t call themselves a patriot
What matters most is the prosperity and survival our nation. What happens to others is secondary

@P4$t0 Walal, if you how Somalis suffered in Yemen, Libya and other Arab countries, you would be the first to fight them.
It is honor to stand for our dignity and give these snakes a taste of their own medicine.

Why would any Somali support people who have committed the most inhumane crimes against people?

Macalin M

Out here
im sayin u choose the cursed nation to protect your country instead of seeking from protection from Allah...bruh stop bruh I know u muslim
Who said they would protect us? Question was would you recognise Israel if it meant Somalia would be peaceful. Not that Israel would ensure we are peaceful....

Muji

VIP
What matters most is the prosperity and survival our nation. What happens to others is secondary

@P4$t0 Walal, if you how Somalis suffered in Yemen, Libya and other Arab countries, you would be the first to fight them.
It is honor to stand for our dignity and give these snakes a taste of their own medicine.

Why would any Somali support people who have committed the inhumane crimes against people?

If you don’t think the Palestinians would sweep the carpet off of your feet to meet their own needs you’re a fool. This muh ummah stuff isn’t real, it’s only real when the Arabs need your help.

furthermore hasn’t Egypt recognised Israel? Lol it’s a no brainer in that case.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you don’t think the Palestinians would sweep the carpet off of your feet to meet their own needs you’re a fool. This muh ummah stuff isn’t real, it’s only real when the Arabs need your help.

furthermore hasn’t Egypt recognised Israel? Lol it’s a no brainer in that case.
There is no one ummah today. Even the Arabs have backstabbed each other and sold Palestine to trump.

Never disagreed with this statement, our survival is imperative. what I disagree with is the lengths some would go.

Do the ends really justify the means?

Fair point, but going by this logic I should hate all Hawiye because Caydid killed my Grandfather. A few sickos aren't representative of all Arabs, keep in mind there are 450 million of them.

Why would any Somali support people who have committed the most inhumane crimes against people?

What's happening in Libya is disgusting and it should be condemned, I also believe some sort of action should be taken, but the Libyan people already are being punished for throwing out Gaddhafi.

When we became a failed state

So we throw away our values because things got harder?

If Somalis are going that route, then I can see why self-hate is prevalent.

All these naive high schoolers talking about principal and ummah. You dont live in reality, see what is happing around you.

Survival is paramount. Idealism isnt any way to survive. You would realise this if you were the guy starving in somalia. You wouldnt be thinking about the plight of a small population far removed from where you are.

Muji

VIP
When we became a failed state

we can talk about sharaf when we are in the comfort of a Western host whilst the people back at home have to live with the explosions. This thread demonstrates why we shouldn’t have Somali presidents who are from abroad imo.

Never disagreed with this statement, our survival is imperative. what I disagree with is the lengths some would go.

Do the ends really justify the means?

Fair point, but going by this logic I should hate all Hawiye because Caydid killed my Grandfather. A few sickos aren't representative of all Arabs, keep in mind there are 450 million of them.

What's happening in Libya is disgusting and it should be condemned, I also believe some sort of action should be taken, but the Libyan people already are being punished for throwing out Gaddhafi.

So we throw away our values because things got harder?

If Somalis are going that route, then I can see why self-hate is prevalent.
Values which result in a failed state are bad values. Its not self hate.

Muji

VIP
All these naive high schoolers talking about principal and ummah. You dont live in reality, see what is happing around you.

Survival is paramount. Idealism isnt any way to survive. You would realise this if you were the guy starving in somalia. You wouldnt be thinking about the plight of a small population far removed from where you are.

some of these guys talking about principles would sell out Palestine for a new box of Jordans.

I have to leave this thread. I’m getting too triggered. A man who holds the interests of another group over his own country, women and children is a naacas imo.

Values which result in a failed state are bad values. Its not self hate.

:francis:I'm talking about original geeljire values like: Sharaf, honor, pride, principle and unyielding and unwavering resilience in the face of overwhelming odds.

Have we forgotten those or have we become spineless now?

Trending