Would you marry

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I prefer to stay away from males with heavy baggage (be it psychological) or being previously divorced even x 1. Reason being, like @Samaalic Era said these men are 'expired', war weary and jaded (often times). How can they revert back to their wide-eyed and pre-marriage selves when they will treat you like their former spouse (out of default)? Also, former children are an absolute no, no unless you ladies want to be cucked. Call me judgmental but what's the point in a virgin giving them a second shot at love (go for your baggage equal). And incurring a 20% higher likelihood of divorce. They are like a statistical time bomb just waiting to go off.
I apologise for the faraxs who have now lost their chances with @sophisticate because of my rhetoric and unchecked statements :damn:

I didnt think it would turn out like this. I can not be held accountable for this:wow:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im apologise for the faraxs who have now lost their chances with @sophisticate because of my rhetoric and unchecked statements :damn:

I didnt think it would turn out like this. I can not be held accountable for this:wow:

I have not considered the previously married Abdis. Even for the decent, 1 time divorced man with zero ciyaal (there's some unresolved issues) and I'm certainly not going to be their shrink nor a surrogate hooyo.:manny: I know you'll come back with the rebuttal but I am too fine to be someone's reward for marital dissolution. I'd rather begrudgingly bite the bullet and do the unheard of by marrying a younger man, God forbid.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I have not considered the previously married Abdis. Even for the decent, 1 time divorced man with zero ciyaal (there's some unresolved issues) and I'm certainly not going to be their shrink nor a surrogate hooyo.:manny: I know you'll come back with the rebuttal but I am too fine to be someone's reward for marital dissolution. I'd rather begrudgingly bite the bullet and do the unheard of by marrying a younger man, God forbid.
@sophisticate just admit walal, you are as stubborn as your Somali male counterpart and want a young virgin man where as we want a young virgin woman:ulyin:

How can you blame us when you have the same tastes as us:browtf:

Most Murtads unequivocally hate Arabs it’s usually the reason why they leave the religion. They have such an inferiority complex towards us Akhi waa Mucjiso Wallahi

Loool, find me one Murtad that doesn’t hate Arabs I’ll wait :pachah1:
they disguise the islam hate with I hate arab culture

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate just admit walal, you are as stubborn as your Somali male counterpart and want a young virgin man where as we want a young virgin woman:ulyin:

How can you blame us when you have the same tastes as us:browtf:

I prefer an older, mentally sober, mature, desired, untouched and heterosexual Somali male equal with an extensive library. :francis:

I will not be a 46 year old Eva Mendes cougar standing next to a 39 year old ciyaal Ryan Gosling type of Abdi.
eva-mendes-ryan-gosling.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I prefer an older, mentally sober, mature, desired, untouched and heterosexual Somali male equal with an extensive library. :francis:

I will not be a 46 year old Eva Mendes cougar standing next to a 39 year old ciyaal Ryan Gosling type of Abdi.
eva-mendes-ryan-gosling.jpg
No man who is established in his 30s is untouched. You must aim for mid 20s if that is what you seek:cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No man who is established in his 30s is untouched. You must aim for mid 20s if that is what you seek:cosbyhmm:

How can you be so certain unless you've tracked all their movements across their life course? :manny: Are you saying I've been lied to? And no that age group is out of question.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali girl in my city is marrying a somali guy in Kuwait after 3 failed marriage's.

He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. She's smart he's educated and has a career as a dentist.
Someone save that man.:mjlol:
A dentist marrying someone who had 3 goos, wlhi y’all going to hell if you don’t warn that man.:dead:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I love the way that cyrus guy trolled it was truly top tier.
Marrying a slightly younger man who seems older isn’t so bad. You will forget it if you allow yourself too. Would a “widowed” man be someone you would refuse?

so if don't claim to be arab, Im automatically a black/ qashin beg

interesting:dwill:

:bell:
[/QUOTE

Salaam to all.
Sspot Members are you guys sure this guy is Somali even??????

Waryaa Diin waxba kama ogidee meeshan Nationalism diin hanooga dhigin.

Now your are going too far, soon you will say every Muslim has to Arab,

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I love the way that cyrus guy trolled it was truly top tier.

Marrying a slightly younger man who seems older isn’t so bad. You will forget it if you allow yourself too. Would a “widowed” man be someone you would refuse?

:comeon: Widowed men make their former wives into angelic creatures. There is no competing with that. You will feel like a placeholder, as told to me by my 50-year-old prof (she said stay away). At least the divorced man will demonize an Ex at worse or have a neutral stance. I suppose of all these options the slightly younger but wiser Abdi works.

Ukhti, the prophet said a person who even has a mustard seed of pride won’t even smell the fragrance of paradise. Let’s drop the faux pride and be humble for a change.
[/QUOTE

@Cyrus

Sspot Members are you guys sure this guy is Somali even??????

Waryaa Diin waxba kama ogidee meeshan Nationalism diin hanooga dhigin.

Now your are going too far, soon you will say every Muslim has to Arab,

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!