Would you marry

hey girl can i seriously have a hit off of your toes my addiction is causing me to have massive withdrawal and I genuinely think i'm going to pass out if I can't get a hit. It can be a quick slurp I promise you it's only one, girl please i'm begging you. I'm actually having a breakdown over this, last night I was shaking uncontrollably due to how MASSIVE my toe addiction has gotten. Please for the love of god just one SUCK.
please for the love of Allah
STOP copy-pasting your toe speech everywhere

Toes deserve to be loved
:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:
i-
B54306B8-337C-4761-BB6C-85D00124BED9.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You watched too many lifetime movies. People are well adapted to partners passing away, most will move on in a few years and just remember that person every once in a while.

Then we don't share values since I take blood oaths seriously. :manny: Anyway the probability of coming across a young widower is low.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
By "life" in his eyes do you mean he'll be in complete awe of you and be too nervous to maintain proper eye-contact?
Something tells me you'd be repulsed by a 30yr old man who's still getting butterflies around you :mjlol:

I'm not really into wiil yaar. I just want to banter and mother them to greatness. @The Good is like my second favorite son if I was God forbid a child bride. I'd love a darling 30 year old with shiny eyes like yours truly.

Trending

Latest posts