Would you marry

How can you be so certain unless you've tracked all their movements across their life course? :manny: Are you saying I've been lied to? And no that age group is out of question.
Unless they're EXTREMELY socially inept or a 1 in 10,000 pious ubermensch, no self-sufficient and established man in his 30s will be a virgin. C'mon abayoo, you're much too intelligent to believe in fairytales :drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unless they're EXTREMELY socially inept or a 1 in 10,000 pious ubermensch, no self-sufficient and established man in his 30s will be a virgin. C'mon abayoo, you're much too intelligent to believe in fairytales :drakelaugh:

:drakekidding: My manslut detector is bullet proof. It's easy to tell if a man is by staring into his eyes for a millisecond. If they are dead and souless he's been around. The level of debauchery starts showing up on his face the more bodies he carries but if he's a virgin there is still life in his eyes.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
You would be surprised on how fake hadeeths are used by Arab nationalists to achieve their political control :damedamn:
Persian nationalis
@Cyrus palestinians and egyptians have a low status in the gulf countries. The pensinula Arabs don’t even marry them. How do you think Somalis get treated ?
I can tell you right now Somalis are treated better in Arab countries than in the West, having lived in both. Palestinians and Egyptians are treated equally so are Arabs.

Ofc their are a few racist but their is nowhere in the world you won’t find any.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:comeon: Widowed men make their former wives into angelic creatures. There is no competing with that. You will feel like a placeholder, as told to me by my 50-year-old prof (she said stay away). At least the divorced man will demonize an Ex at worse or have a neutral stance. I suppose of all these options the slightly younger but wiser Abdi works.
You watched too many lifetime movies. People are well adapted to partners passing away, most will move on in a few years and just remember that person every once in a while.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
hey girl can i seriously have a hit off of your toes my addiction is causing me to have massive withdrawal and I genuinely think i'm going to pass out if I can't get a hit. It can be a quick slurp I promise you it's only one, girl please i'm begging you. I'm actually having a breakdown over this, last night I was shaking uncontrollably due to how MASSIVE my toe addiction has gotten. Please for the love of god just one SUCK.

hey girl can i seriously have a hit off of your toes my addiction is causing me to have massive withdrawal and I genuinely think i'm going to pass out if I can't get a hit. It can be a quick slurp I promise you it's only one, girl please i'm begging you. I'm actually having a breakdown over this, last night I was shaking uncontrollably due to how MASSIVE my toe addiction has gotten. Please for the love of god just one SUCK.
You alright there sxb? :sass2:

:drakekidding: My manslut detector is bullet proof. It's easy to tell if a man is by staring into his eyes for a millisecond. If they are dead and souless he's been around. The level of debauchery starts showing up on his face the more bodies he carries but if he's a virgin there is still life in his eyes.
By "life" in his eyes do you mean he'll be in complete awe of you and be too nervous to maintain proper eye-contact?
Something tells me you'd be repulsed by a 30yr old man who's still getting butterflies around you :mjlol:

Last edited:
Akhass Caleyk :nahgirl:

You joking right RIGHT ! :heh:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

copypasta
:camby:

tenor (2).gif

Trending

Latest posts