Would you marry

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Indeed being Somali royalty isn’t mutually exclusive with being Arab royalty. Can we not be both ?
:gucciwhat:

Here is a Hadeeth on hating Arabs, I’d advise u to make TawbaWallahi

It was narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.”

I said: O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you?

He said: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.”
Are you blind
1585574179973.png

1585574216109.png

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Warya you’re not a self hater...
You’re a cuck that’s the worst thing a man can be.
:jcoleno:
I don’t discriminate women akhi, Arab women are almost always chaste mashallah. Don’t fall into shaming innocent women akhi

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Akhi look into that Hadeeth then come back to me if you are a true Muslim you wouldn’t be disparaging a blessed race. Let’s be humble
I don't hate Arabs but I'm not one of them. You can say you're not Indian without hating them it's the same thing.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Indeed being Somali royalty isn’t mutually exclusive with being Arab royalty. Can we not be both ?
:gucciwhat:

Here is a Hadeeth on hating Arabs, I’d advise u to make TawbaWallahi

It was narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.”

I said: O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you?

He said: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.”

i don't hate arabs, i just don't claim to be one.:francis:

you come from the best of the best people, and somehow you feel the need to claim to be arab:mindblown:

Cyrus

You sound like African Americans, you reek of self hate saxib.
:wtfdis: Yawn another self hating Arabphobe. Arabs must have bullied you niggas as kids - that might explain the embarrassing inferiority complex

Cyrus

i don't hate arabs, i just don't claim to be one.:francis:

you come from the best of the best people, and somehow you feel the need to claim to be arab:mindblown:
Ukhti, the prophet said a person who even has a mustard seed of pride won’t even smell the fragrance of paradise. Let’s drop the faux pride and be humble for a change.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:wtfdis: Yawn another self hating Arabphobe. Arabs must have bullied you niggas as kids - that might explain the embarrassing inferiority complex
I grew up in a white area with 0 arabs at my school. I don't get what you're begging to be apart of. People who don't look like you, speak a different language than you, nor do they want to marry you. What a cuck and thank god you'll marry out so we won't have more delusional "arabs" running around in the community.

Lool I don’t hate Arabs or blacks or even donkeys but I am Somali that is it. The only thing I hate is being associated with something I am not.

Cyrus

I grew up in a white area with 0 arabs at my school. I don't get what you're begging to be apart of. People who don't look like you, speak a different language than you, nor do they want to marry you. What a cuck and thank god you'll marry out so we won't have more delusional "arabs" running around in the community.
Even if I were to marry a Somali, I’d still be marrying an Arab. Who said we aren’t Arab?? You know the 23&Me bs is a scam by the Zionists to confuse people of Muslim backgrounds. Just because they say we aren’t Arab doesn’t mean we aren’t akhi.:heh:

Plus, you haven’t met any Arabs yet make big generalisations like Arab girls won’t marry Somali men. My brother is married to a Yemeni girl and I have dated a Tunisian girl in Year 11&12 and currently talking to a Syrian in Uni. Drop the lies abti:gucciwhat:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Even if I were to marry a Somali, I’d still be marrying an Arab. Who said we aren’t Arab?? You know the 23&Me bs is a scam by the Zionists to confuse people of Muslim backgrounds. Just because they say we aren’t Arab doesn’t mean we aren’t akhi.:heh:

Plus, you haven’t met any Arabs yet make big generalisations like Arab girls won’t marry Somali men. My brother is married to a Yemeni girl and I have dated a Tunisian girl in Year 11&12 and currently talking to a Syrian in Uni. Drop the lies abti:gucciwhat:

most people in sspot have never met arabs lol. They don't really know what arabs are like smh

Cyrus

Lool I don’t hate Arabs or blacks or even donkeys but I am Somali that is it. The only thing I hate is being associated with something I am not.
Mashallah Ukhti then you would accept being an African Somali Arab.

أخي ، أنا تعبت من هؤلاء الناس @CaliTedesse :snoop:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I have actual recent arab ancestry you doqon. Yet I don't run around claiming something that isn't reality. My mom is Arab paternally (1/4 and my great grandfather is from Aden Yemen) but she's majority somali by blood and my dad is Somali as well. If you think regular Somalis are Arabs then it's finished - I can't put sense into your brain.

Cyrus

most people in sspot have never met arabs lol. They don't really know what arabs are like smh
Akhi, Wallahi I thought it was a minority that hated Arabs but turns out everyone on this site is a proud Arabphobe :gucciwhat: They don’t even have any shame about it

This is why I resort to claiming Sudanese sometimes because of these trolls

Cyrus

I have actual recent arab ancestry you doqon. Yet I don't run around claiming something that isn't reality. My mom is Arab paternally (1/4 and my great grandfather is from Aden Yemen) but she's majority somali by blood and my dad is Somali as well. If you think regular Somalis are Arabs then it's finished - I can't put sense into your brain.
Agree to disagree Akhi, you fell for the Zionist trap.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Akhi, Wallahi I thought it was a minority that hated Arabs but turns out everyone on this site is a proud Arabphobe :gucciwhat: They don’t even have any shame about it

This is why I resort to claiming Sudanese sometimes because of these trolls

NOBODY OF US HATE ARABS, WE JUST DON'T CLAIM THEM.:snoop::mindblown:

Trending