Would you marry

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Akhi, Wallahi I thought it was a minority that hated Arabs but turns out everyone on this site is a proud Arabphobe :gucciwhat: They don’t even have any shame about it

This is why I resort to claiming Sudanese sometimes because of these trolls

1585575730895.png

sspot users know nothing about arabs they only generalize about them

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@Samaalic Era akhi i know the hadeeth is graded da’eef but it’s still in Timirdhi. Their are some other Hadeeth graded sahih that are also narrated along the same lines. Let’s not stray from the Haqq

Ukhti, the prophet said a person who even has a mustard seed of pride won’t even smell the fragrance of paradise. Let’s drop the faux pride and be humble for a change.

don’t think you are the ideal messenger homie. You talk about hadiths of the prophet but engage in dating and talking to members of the opposite sex.

dude just lay low

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Indeed being Somali royalty isn’t mutually exclusive with being Arab royalty. Can we not be both ?
:gucciwhat:

Here is a Hadeeth on hating Arabs, I’d advise u to make TawbaWallahi

It was narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.”

I said: O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you?

He said: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.”
Akhi I do not agree with your views concerning marrying an Arab female who has been divorced 3 times nor do I rebuke you. It is your choice and I respect it.

I just want to mention how beautiful this hadith is you quoted it shows when people hate Arabs they will eventually hate the prophet (SAW) and thus eventually hate the religion. Which we have seen happen so many times.

Cyrus

don’t think you are the ideal messenger homie. You talk about hadiths of the prophet but engage in dating and talking to members of the opposite sex.

dude just lay low
Akhi, i haven’t done anything sexual tbh. We connect on an emotional level with the intention to marry but things don’t always fall through. Inshallah, Allah makes easy for me in my current talking stage.

Akhi I do not agree with your views concerning marrying an Arab female who has been divorced 3 times nor do I rebuke you. It is your choice and I respect it.

I just want to mention how beautiful this hadith is you quoted it shows when people hate Arabs they will eventually hate the prophet (SAW) and thus eventually hate the religion. Which we have seen happen so many times.

Arabs are not the gatekeepers of Islam.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
While some of you beg Black iyo other Qashin who couldn’t give a rats ass about out sister Shukris death(Where was BLM?)

Our Arab brothers include us and keep us in their prayers in their subreddit. View attachment 102110

r/Arab are very Somali-centric Mashallah

so if don't claim to be arab, Im automatically a black/ qashin beg

interesting:dwill:

:bell:

Last edited:
Akhi, Wallahi I thought it was a minority that hated Arabs but turns out everyone on this site is a proud Arabphobe :gucciwhat: They don’t even have any shame about it

This is why I resort to claiming Sudanese sometimes because of these trolls
Waa Madow looking somalis who hate on arabs.
Real somalis know that they’re arabs

Cyrus

Most Murtads unequivocally hate Arabs it’s usually the reason why they leave the religion. They have such an inferiority complex towards us Akhi waa Mucjiso Wallahi

Loool, find me one Murtad that doesn’t hate Arabs I’ll wait :pachah1:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era akhi i know the hadeeth is graded da’eef but it’s still in Timirdhi. Their are some other Hadeeth graded sahih that are also narrated along the same lines. Let’s not stray from the Haqq
That hadeeth is a forgery, just like the hadith that says Allah swt speaks Arabic when he is pleased and Persian when he is angry:vo3yidw:

Cyrus

That hadeeth is a forgery, just like the hadith that says Allah swt speaks Arabic when he is pleased and Persian when he is angry:vo3yidw:
The chain of narration is weak yes but their are other hadeeths with a similar theme. Like the one where the language of Jannah being Arabic is graded Saheeh.

I haven’t heard of the second one loool that’s ridiculous

Cyrus

You said “ when people hate Arabs they will eventually hate the prophet (SAW) and thus eventually hate the religion.”
It’s a valid point tbh, the Akh has spoken the truth. Most Murtads tend to hate Arabs from what we have seen

Trending

Latest posts