Would you marry

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
we have to hold arabs on a pedestal or we will go to hell..

:bell:
We need to treat everyone with respect but the prophet SAW was Arab so I wouldn’t go around demeaning them. We should be self conscious

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
we have to hold arabs on a pedestal or we will go to hell..

:bell:
You see that ignorant thought is what drives the hatred for Arabs and eventually some question themselves why is the prophet SAW Arab and not Somali/Turk/Berber and thus hate the Deen. I've seen it happen many times.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Are you that lady by any chance? :mjpls:
Suuqa ma rabo ina kaa xiro uno but give me an answer.:hemad:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
@Cyrus palestinians and egyptians have a low status in the gulf countries. The pensinula Arabs don’t even marry them. How do you think Somalis get treated ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I prefer to stay away from males with heavy baggage (be it psychological) or being previously divorced even x 1. Reason being, like @Samaalic Era said these men are 'expired', war weary and jaded (often times). How can they revert back to their wide-eyed and pre-marriage selves when they will treat you like their former spouse (out of default)? Also, former children are an absolute no, no unless you ladies want to be cucked. Call me judgmental but what's the point in a virgin giving them a second shot at love (go for your baggage equal). And incurring a 20% higher likelihood of divorce. They are like a statistical time bomb just waiting to go off.

Last edited:
Somalis who have never met an Arabs (looking at you Americans) are the same people who hate them the most. They suffer from an inferiority complex.

I'm not Arab, but I'm not resentful or hateful. The same for Africans I don't hate them.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Even if I were to marry a Somali, I’d still be marrying an Arab. Who said we aren’t Arab?? You know the 23&Me bs is a scam by the Zionists to confuse people of Muslim backgrounds. Just because they say we aren’t Arab doesn’t mean we aren’t akhi.:heh:

Plus, you haven’t met any Arabs yet make big generalisations like Arab girls won’t marry Somali men. My brother is married to a Yemeni girl and I have dated a Tunisian girl in Year 11&12 and currently talking to a Syrian in Uni. Drop the lies abti:gucciwhat:
Tf do you want to be Arab so bad for just claim Somali because that's what you are

Trending