Would you marry a non Somali person?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Serbians are not racist wll. You cant paint everybody with the same brush.

They're responsible for one of the worst genocides in the last 30 years.

They mercilessly murdered Muslim men and women of the same ethnicity as them merely 25 years ago and many still deny wrongdoing. What do you think the average person thinks of a Somali?

Obviously, not everyone is racist laakin its better to be safe than sorry:

Why do you think Albania/Kosovo/Bosnia love beating Serbia in any team sport.

Oh Noooo
Notto Disu Shitto Agen

1lUPcZ.gif

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

They mercilessly murdered Muslim men and women of the same ethnicity as them merely 25 years ago and many still deny wrongdoing. What do you think the average person thinks of a Somali?

Here is the fucker that executed 8,000 Muslims and UN rescued countless others from him during his executions. His conviction is still upheld and he is currently rotting in Prison.

579px-Mladić_Trial_Judgement_(crop).jpg

I think interracial marriages are disgusting. If I don't marry a Farax, I would like a Sudanese or an Eritrean man

The Beja and Afro-Arab Sudanese would be a great fit for Somalis; it sickens me to say this, but the Afro-Arab Sudanese men are very well educated, remarkably polite and are moderate patriarchal figures; the women are beautiful, extremely polite, poised, elegant and graceful.

Just stay away from the Rashaida... they're a bit nuts and are responsible for kidnapping, brutalising and extorting Eritreans fleeing across into Sudan.

But they still love Somali women lool

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

I'm talking about actual encounters, friends, neighbours, colleagues etc. I'm not talking about some racist who's never been around or grew up with diversity. It's not like our own hands are clean as Somalis either, how many people that look like us have we killed? It's in the millions. There's bad and good people everywhere.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I’m trapped. Of course I believe in marrying Somali but I fell in love with an amhara. Wish me luck
Amhara women are just us but they are Christian. Their women are beautiful. If you found a Muslim one then congrats.

See the below Amhara woman that looks beautiful and Somali beauty like.
3553264_160322100518a1e9_jpegd146f07577bee94c69a942dd13646a4e.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
And if yes then what ethnicity would you like to marry? Are there certain countries you wouldn’t like to mix with?
I am engaged to a Martian cutie but her dowry is out of this world. Can u set up a trans-galactic
gofund me so i can achieve my fairytale wedding.
1627447373263.png

1627447316379.png

I've been matching with some Somali women on dating apps. Plenty of beautiful Somali queens I might marry one of em since they choosing on a Nigerian prince :denzelnigga:

Are you Nigerian?

Nigerian women are very beautiful; courteous; educated; confident and elegant.

Why would you want to leave that behind?

Last edited:

World

VIP
Somali only but a fellow Horner Muslim girl would tempt me if she was good looking and had the qualities I was looking for in a wife

Trending