Would you marry a non Somali person?

I'm not Somali, but for me, I can't see myself dating or marrying outside South Sudan; I want my children to be fully anchored to my Nation and to be able to contribute socially and politically without being bashful as a result of mix heritage.

The South Sudanes diaspora must get organised and provide ourselves with the financial wherewithal to subsidise parents to take children back home at least once every 2 years in order to re-affirm their identity and commitments to our people.

Last edited:
What's the point of listing the ethnicities you "wouldn't mix with"? Do you just want to engage in the ugly thrill of expressing sexual disgust at other races? You're entitled to your disgust, to be sure, but to declare it publicly is highly uncivil. You may not go to hell for it but it's certainly low class.

What's the point of listing the ethnicities you "wouldn't mix with"? Do you just want to engage in the ugly thrill of expressing sexual disgust at other races? You're entitled to your disgust, to be sure, but to declare it publicly is highly uncivil. You may not go to hell for it but it's certainly low class.

Provided that the language used was thoughtful and respectful... the exercise doesn't necessarily imply disgust; it could simply be a recognition of incompatibility.

Provided that the language used was thoughtful and respectful... the exercise doesn't necessarily imply disgust; it could simply be a recognition of incompatibility.

"Australian aborigines ain't my type" is a gouache thing to say true as it for most of the world with the exception of many Australian men who might make that race go extinct.

Last edited:
"Australian aborigines ain't my type" is a gouache thing to say true as it for most of the world with the exception of many Australian men who might end up making that race go extinct.

I agree that expressing an absence of attraction to racial or ethnic groups in a completely unprovoked way, is unnecessary; but I think it only becomes an issue if there is mocking or disgust involved.

There is also simply no getting around the fact that certain groups stand in direct opposition to the dominant conceptualisation of beauty; I'm Nilotic, so I'm acutely aware that my people are in opposition to that 'standard' of beauty -- and I couldn't care any less than I do.

An Afghan in high school (out of left field) told me that South Sudanese were too dark to date and I just said that Afghans were too hairy.

It's okay if people think that we apparently have an excess of melanin; I think that certain people have an excess of body hair -- with their Sasquatch looking ass.

I love my people's facial features and height, but we do need to gain weight and change our style.

Last edited:
I'm not Somali, but for me, I can't see myself dating or marrying outside South Sudan; I want my children to be fully anchored to my Nation and to be able to contribute socially and politically without being bashful as a result of mix heritage.

The South Sudanes diaspora must get organised and provide ourselves with the financial wherewithal to subsidise parents to take children back home at least once every 2 years in order to re-affirm their identity and commitments to our people.
Nahh Somali women only 🇸🇴💓
♥️

Why are u pressed?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ummm well….
I’m with a trinidadian nigga rn. But I would a man from any race except a few particular ethnic groups like cambodian/laos etc and jews, I’m not antisemitic, but I know a jewish turned muslim revert and muslim born family, and one of their sons ended up as a Zionist after going on one of them “birthright” trips to isnotreal. I would literally off myself if that happened to me, so to make sure that never happens I’ll never marry a jew regardless if their Ashkenazi, yemeni, sephardic, Ethiopian or iraqi/iranian.

Also I don’t want a hairy nigga, so that automatically throws out the majority of middle eastern/south asians. He can obviously have some hair but the guys like this
D7BCA91A-5035-458D-A70B-4EFFFBC96A44.jpeg

4E8F0420-B94C-4894-9DC8-6CC8AC111BB0.jpeg

Ummm well….
I’m with a trinidadian nigga rn. But I would a man from any race except a few particular ethnic groups like cambodian/laos etc and jews, I’m not antisemitic, but I know a jewish turned muslim revert and muslim born family, and one of their sons ended up as a Zionist after going on one of them “birthright” trips to isnotreal. I would literally off myself if that happened to me, so to make sure that never happens I’ll never marry a jew regardless if their Ashkenazi, yemeni, sephardic, Ethiopian or iraqi/iranian.

Also I don’t want a hairy nigga, so that automatically throws out the majority of middle eastern/south asians. He can obviously have some hair but the guys like this
View attachment 194985

View attachment 194986
Omg the first pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trending

Latest posts