Would You Marry A Non-Somali Or Muslim Woman?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
No.
If there's the slim chance my wife isn't Somali she would be Ethiopian, Eritrean or Sudanese. Anything outside the region I wouldn't want to persue for marriage.

Sure I am a man and whatever child I have will always be able to go to a somali and say "I am ciise of Ali sabieh" but I prefer to have my children look like me.
And I'm just more attracted to my own women than any other. I have attraction for women in general but it's just different for somalis and horn.
Every Somali girl I've met I could easily bond over the first conversation being about somali Culture language ect. You can't do with with other women who aren't Somali.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Absolutely not. I’d maybe consider it if they were somalisised like the Yemenis living in Somalia where I don’t have to worry about my kids losing their culture and they’d look same as me phenotypically. I don’t even think anyone in my family has married someone who wasn’t harti let alone a non Somali.

I am convinced marrying a non Muslim woman is a terrible idea... even if you convince her to become Muslim... is she really going to be sincere if she converted for you??? I question whether she would really believe.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Yes definitely I will marry non Somali in heart beat.
3377F0CE-BFE7-4E2B-B3C7-2A89855DB012.jpeg

:what1:

I will answer the Sudanese version of this question.

No, I won't consider marrying a Non-Sudanese.

Being close to my culture and bonding over it with my spouse is vital in the marriage I envision.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Nope. Somali beauty and character aside. I want my house to smell like cuunsi. I want to eat or cook Somali food. Sent money home to my family or hers without a discussion. I want my kids to look like me or like her. I want to understand what my in-laws are saying without having to learn a new language.

I have in the past at university considered an Afar girl and an Egyptian girl and in both cases they looked Somali. It was kind of trippy and it makes you wonder if we all in Northeast Africa descend from the same super group.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I will answer the Sudanese version of this question.

No, I won't consider marrying a Non-Sudanese.

Being close to my culture and bonding over it with my spouse is vital in the marriage I envision.
What Sudanese ethnic group do you hail from if you don’t mind me asking?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yeah. Sudan isn't an Arab country.

Only low iq ppl believe that.

The so called Arab tribes are just larping
Save Kush from arabism πŸ™πŸΎ

No hate to Arabs but their language and culture shouldn't penetrate other countries.