Would you let your child marry an Ajanabi

Would you let your child marry an Ajanabi

• Yes

• No

• Depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hell no... you see when I become a father inshallah I hope to be a millionaire and have a sort of empire like trump but a Somali version so no way is an Ajanabi marrying my child only Somali blood and only Somali names...

However... I might see it differently and not care as long as they’re Muslim I guess

I won't fall for "Ath Long ath he/she ith muthlim" excuse. Other communities don't why do we have to be the ones to cuck ourselves out? :mindblown: I'll only allow them to marry Eritrean, or Sudani (pref. beja tribe)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
My sons yes because they can carry my noble tribal lineage Habr Chunks.

My daughters aren't going to assimilate that easy and they'll have to marry other Somalis.

If you could set your kid up with a high-level Muslim spouse from a high level Muslim family that you knew for a long time and get along great, would you turn down that oppurtunity cos there ajnabis?

That’s if you don’t know how to raise a child...although I love baby’s and children 🥰
even if you are a good parent there is no guarantee your kids will end up having successful and productive lives , parents only play small role in influencing their kids nowadays , the outside world plays the bigger part , and it's a monstrous world :kendrickcry:

Trending