Would you ever divorce a girl after finding out that she was in a relationship before your marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
then you wonder why guys turn cold..

it's a cold world:manny:

Both you and @Knowles are virgins who barely interact with the opposite gender.

I can even tell how a virgin walks.

there's a difference tho cuz im a virgin out of personal desire, ur an involuntary virgin:lolbron:

nigga tryna shame me for being a virgin after sayin he would only wife a virgin.:mjlol: confused abdi speak in tongues now. im confident u will end up wit an ex hoe:russ:

walahi i kno a halimo who bagged a nerd abdi from overseas. she deleted all her socials after she met the guy n moved to the burbs with him so no one who knows her would ever run into them. this halimo wasnt even lowkey wit her hoein, everyone knew about it but this nerd has no idea she wasnt a virgin. her trick? kegels and 12 months of celibacy :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::yloezpe:
Then I would beat that hoe until she is black and blue.

For all of you who are worried about ending up with a that, I will help you with one thing "Istikhaara" pray that two raakah.
If you are not religious I don't know how to help you.

Toxique

hood arawelo
For all of you who are worried about ending up with a that, I will help you with one thing "Istikhaara" pray that two raakah.
If you are not religious I don't know how to help you.

wat if a woman ur talkin to tells u she prayed istikhaara regarding ur situation. would u believe watever she tells u after?:lolbron:

World

VIP
it's a cold world:manny:

there's a difference tho cuz im a virgin out of personal desire, ur an involuntary virgin:lolbron:

nigga tryna shame me for being a virgin after sayin he would only wife a virgin.:mjlol: confused abdi speak in tongues now. im confident u will end up wit an ex hoe:russ:
Dont confuse me for your cousin. :comeon:

Your sspot persona is entertaining I’ll give you that, but we all know that you’re not fooling anyone. :nahgirl:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Dont confuse me for your cousin. :comeon:

Your sspot persona is entertaining I’ll give you that, but we all know that you’re not fooling anyone. :nahgirl:

aye u caught feelins when i talked about ur sis so dont involve my fam or this gone get ugly:ufdup:

keep thinkin the litmus test for virginity is personality type.:mjkkk:virgins are docile introverts n hoes are extroverts:mjlol: all it does is reveal ur limited sociability :pachah1:

Only an unintelligent nacas won’t be able to tell if a girl isn’t a virgin. It really isn’t that hard. You should specifically seek for introverted women as well.

Worst case scenario, she isn’t a virgin. Enjoy her for a week and throw her back to her fathers house. No mehr for lying.
Why take the risk of waiting to find out only after the marriage? You can always send couple detectives and yourself if she lives outside of your city to do a thorough investigation. If a girl even messed up once, the community knows and it is easy to find out.

A safer way to get married is make her invest in the marriage more than you so that if you find out she has a past later, you simply walk away.

But if you try to do a little background check, believe me, there is no way you wouldn't find out.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah I'd divorce her. But not because she slept around, that's actually not an issue. The issue is the fact that she omitted that shit to the guy she's going to spend the rest of her life with.

What kind of man does she want for a husband? A virgin? One on his deen? A stable man with no past?

If so, then you have to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this question: do I deserve to be with this man? Compared to me, would he consider a woman who did what he did instead of me? Stayed a virgin, kept her deen and lived a stable life?

It's all about lifestyles. Live the one that makes sense for you and choose someone with a similar lifestyle.

I ain't the most religious man in the planet, and I intend on being in relationships before I get married because I'm focused on my career, not starting a family. Because of this, I don't expect myself to be with a nun. I'm not the kind of man who should get one.

If you're talking about a reformed woman, then she should be with a reformed man.

The lifestyle that connects you and your potential spouse is what should dictate your decision making process.

And besides, a man on his deen will have expectations at home. So if you're not a woman on your deen, you'll get frustrated.

So if you're a young woman, who didn't do anything yet, ask yourself this question: what do I want out of life 10 years from now? If an action you perform will take that vision away, don't do it. Live like this.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Wanting to only marry a virgin woman isn't part of Somali culture. I know this very well cause I'm a fob. There isn't even a word for virginity in Somali. @F_A don't take any of their opinions seriously.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:dead::dead::dead:

most of these abdis arent religious bruh. their religion is the alt cushitic cause:deadrose:

The thing is most girls who lived the party lifestyle would feel restricted by a guy who prizes virginity. Those type of niggas wouldn't allow her to live that life and are very controlling. There are plenty of Liberal Abdis who don't care about virginity and weren't saints in their youths. Those type of people should marry each other.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Wanting to only marry a virgin woman isn't part of Somali culture. I know this very well cause I'm a fob. There isn't even a word for virginity in Somali. @F_A don't take any of their opinions seriously.

What about the word Garoob used for Single mothers. Isn't it sometimes used in a derogatory way to imply they obviously have previous sexual experience?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There are chaste dudes out there. It might look like a majority are sleeping around but there are a lot that are staying chaste.

My uncle stayed a virgin still like 30. He ended up going to Djibouti after he finished grad school to get married to some chick there. Brought her back to the states and they been together 10+ years.
That gives me hope but the ones in my area go off and play with Asian and White girls and then get married to Somali girls and don't play with Somalis since they might be friends with their future wives. That's what they all tell me and my friends siblings and their friends. Not alot of them are halal. But hopefully I'll find one who's been halal he's whole life but of I can't then what can I do.
Wow your uncle is amazing wallahi 30 years. Thats will power and fear of Allah :it0tdo8:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
B062FCCC-75C5-4F7B-99CD-96E6311F37B2.gif
walahi i kno a halimo who bagged a nerd abdi from overseas. she deleted all her socials after she met the guy n moved to the burbs with him so no one who knows her would ever run into them. this halimo wasnt even lowkey wit her hoein, everyone knew about it but this nerd has no idea she wasnt a virgin. her trick? kegels and 12 months of celibacy :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::yloezpe:

We got to protect ourselves from these undercover females.

Nigga out there try to realize the fact that not all xalimos give a f*ck about keeping their virginity till marriage.

If your gonna stay pure than expect a 50/50 chance of getting a female who has slept around.

It’s 2018 we live in the west. A majority of people are fucking. People who are abstaining are a minority

Status
Not open for further replies.