Would you ever divorce a girl after finding out that she was in a relationship before your marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
not in my country. our towns and cities r so spread out it’s damn near impossible for an abdi to hav that kind of connections n kno s by their name or face :mjlol: this ain’t europe fam:pachah1:

True but people will move between the cities for work, to visit family etc.

Tbh tho girls are moving much smarter in hiding their true selves. My ex used to enlighten about the true antics about some of these so called great girls. Sugar daddies and banging when on family holz and with ajnabi tourists in their hometown. You name it, I heard it.

My friend was about to marry one of these s, I had the impossible task of letting him know wagwan. Our friendship hasn't been the same since but f*ck it, she had 10 Somali bodies on her. He would have found out eventually and it would have fucked him up.

Weird things is I don't know whether I did the right thing now but at the time, i felt it would be very wrong to not tell him.

walahi i kno a halimo who bagged a nerd abdi from overseas. she deleted all her socials after she met the guy n moved to the burbs with him so no one who knows her would ever run into them. this halimo wasnt even lowkey wit her hoein, everyone knew about it but this nerd has no idea she wasnt a virgin. her trick? kegels and 12 months of celibacy :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::yloezpe:
Why are you so funny? Walahi your comments on this thread are killing me but I agree 100%

Tbh tho girls are moving much smarter in hiding their true selves. My ex used to enlighten about the true antics about some of these so called great girls. Sugar daddies and banging when on family holz and with ajnabi tourists in their hometown. You name it, I heard it.
Just like men then?

*shrugs*

Let's be honest. Somali men are up to all sorts as well and they usually have double standards whereas us women don't. It's a cold world. Walahi I have no sympathy for Abdis. I am a woman and we live in a patriarchal world. Ha uu macaanato.

Toxique

hood arawelo

bruh we hav thousands of somalis in each city, ain’t nobody ever gonna kno shit. the mythical somali hoe database was exposed as fiction a decade ago that’s why all the halimos r out there wildin out now. we kno y’all fraudin :lolbron:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Just like men then?

*shrugs*

Let's be honest. Somali men are up to all sorts as well and they usually have double standards whereas us women don't. It's a cold world. Walahi I have no sympathy for Abdis. I am a woman and we live in a patriarchal world. Ha uu macaanato.

welcome to team nice for what to these abdis aka team no naxaris on these abdis. we got a new recruit @Knowles :lolbron:

welcome to team nice for what to these abdis aka team no naxaris on these abdis. we got a new recruit @Knowles :lolbron:

Hell yes hahahaha. Are they ever nice to us? Do I look like a fool? I love the way you are making them all paranoid now hahaha but honestly, it is all truth. No one will know shit if you are smart about it. Play them at their own game.

*shrugs*

Toxique

hood arawelo
Hell yes hahahaha. Are they ever nice to us? Do I look like a fool? I love the way you are making them all paranoid now hahaha but honestly, it is all truth. No one will know shit if you are smart about it. Play them at their own game.

*shrugs*

they’re tryna front lik there’s an international somali hoe database :yloezpe::yloezpe:

they’re tryna front lik there’s an international somali hoe database :yloezpe::yloezpe:
There ain't and i've heard of Somali women cheating and taking the piss out of Abdis in other ways e.g. a woman was about to get married to her man who she hadn't slept with. While she was with him, she was having threesomes lmfao. I'll start giving a shit when they start treating us well. Be smart ladies. It's not a fair world out there. Men have the upper hand/power. Recognise this.

Hahaha

bruh we hav thousands of somalis in each city, ain’t nobody ever gonna kno shit. the mythical somali hoe database was exposed as fiction a decade ago that’s why all the halimos r out there wildin out now. we kno y’all fraudin :lolbron:

I can't speak for Canada but I can definitely speak for where I live especially as I am friends with people from all races so tend to find out a lot of shit about a lot of people.

I get a lot of by the way do you know so and so who is a Somali girl and I say no why and then they tell me.I am a nosy fucker.

Toxique

hood arawelo
I can't speak for Canada but I can definitely speak for where I live especially as I am friends with people from all races so tend to find out a lot of shit about a lot of people.

Only problem is do I tell them?

if the halimos r movin stupid then do wat u gotta but i bet them abdis will look at u funny so u dont gain shit from it. no one appreciates others makin them look stupid esp another man:manny:

International is a lot more difficult which is why I personally would never go for that but anyway I am taken.

I am a decent hacker so just hacked her phone and socials to find out wagwan.

Toxique

hood arawelo
International is a lot more difficult which is why I personally would never go for that but anyway I am taken.

I am a decent hacker so just hacked her phone and socials to find out wagwan.

do u hav a gps tracker on her too?:russ:

if the halimos r movin stupid then do wat u gotta but i bet them abdis will look at u funny so u dont gain shit from it. no one appreciates others makin them look stupid esp another man:manny:

You quoted me before I edited lol. I have done this before and he didn't marry her but we aren't friends no more. We didn't fight, it just was hella awkward so we drifted apart.

Toxique

hood arawelo
No but wallahi man had a moment of weakness and i succumbed to the shaytaan who was telling me to doubt this dime. I will soon be married and working on having 4-6 kids inshallah.

is ur curiosity satisfied or will u always wonder about her? did u check her friends socials too?:lolbron:

Toxique

hood arawelo
You quoted me before I edited lol. I have done this before and he didn't marry her but we aren't friends no more. We didn't fight, it just was hella awkward so we drifted apart.

i kno abdis too well:manny: wat man wants to be known as the idiot or simp of his friends group? of course he gone cut u off n lowkey blame u for the demise of his relationship. he probably out there tellin other niggas ur a hater or wanted the girl for urself:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts