Would you ever divorce a girl after finding out that she was in a relationship before your marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Instant Divorce. Virginity is non-negotiable for a first wife/marriage.

I'd consider divorcees for a second wife though. If you have a past you should be willing to be a second wife. And I don't like hypocrites, guys who sleep around and think they are entitled to virgin women are scumbags.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I know you didn't ask about somali guys. But I personally wouldn't marry a guy who was with another girl. I havent stayed halal for nothing. I'm not a hypocrite unlike many ashy abdis here are.:gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I’m ethnically somali but culturally Swedish and was raised in an upper cadaan class family since age 4
So what are you adopted. So this is how somalis adopted by cadaans end up. No wonder somalis don't allow our children to be adopted by non somalis. They end up with a severe identity crisis.:farmajoyaab:

Cumar

VIP
better question is how would he eva find out if u don't snitch on urself? dont tell him shit.:trumpsmirk:

You wouldn't say anything, but what about the Guy she slept with. Men brag about this stuff to their friends. It will get back to the man one way or another.

If she made a one time mistake in the past and regrets it. I wouldn't divorce her especially if she knows how to cook are you mad :ftw9nwa:.

But if she had multiple sexual relations before me or a Haram relationship then divorce i suppose.

It depends. Do you have kids together? Things'll be complicated and I don't think it would be wise to divorce.

Cumar

VIP
like @Knowles said u dont shit where u eat. if the halimo is smart she will find an out of town abdi :trumpsmirk:

The type of guy who would care if his wife is a virgin is the type of guy who wouldn't marry a girl who lived on her own while single. Just saying. :manny:

Toxique

hood arawelo
The type of guy who would care if his wife is a virgin is the type of guy who wouldn't marry a girl who lived on her own while single. Just saying. :manny:

who said anythin about living on ur own? people meet people out of town or overseas all the time. :ftw9nwa:

admit it cumar, u will neva be 100% certain ur wifey had her v card in tact when paid that mehr n it kills u abdis to kno u dont even hav a religious right to ask her.:yloezpe:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have grown up and went to middle school and high school in an area filled with non Muslims with like only about 2 other Muslim families in my area. All the chicks I was attracted too and wants to start relationships with were non Muslims. I have had some close encounters but thoughout my life I have been able to abstain from sex.

Meeting a potential who was a virgin like myself would be pretty cool. Especially if she met all the requirements I wanted.

I wouldn’t fully cancel out a non virgin though. I am already planning on getting married at a later age just so I can focus on myself. I don’t know about how high the chances are of meeting a virgin who is in their high 20s or 30s.

Muji

VIP
They think just because some cursed doctor can stitch up their hymen that they are safe. Virgin girls are miskeen walaahi and don't know what they are doing whilst having sex for the first time. A non virginn is easier to tell apart it's just something about the way they behave during bed. You will know when you have a non virgin in the bedroom.

@Toxique
Come and read this comment.

He really thinks a xalimo who is willing to have surgery to pretend to be a virgin is going to be dumb enough to jump on that dick when it’s her ‘first’ time.
:trumpsmirk:
These men are so naive. You should put him in your list when he graduates and starts getting some income.
:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It is grimey though.

You entered relationships with other dudes and slept with them for free. Kind of like a 30 day free trial. But to get married your are telling dudes they have to buy the full membership. Which is like thousands of dollars in mehr. You probably wouldn’t even offer the free trial to the dude your are getting married to because “your a changed person”.

Sounds like something @Toxique and @Knowles would do:hahaidiot:. Maybe even @zeinap83

Also there are dudes who take being a virgin seriously and only want to have sex with their wife . A lot are interested in finding a women like them.

If you have a past what’s stopping you from marrying another dude with a past?

Plus I have been told that you should research about your potential before you marry them. I would probably ask around about a potential. Only because I don’t really know that many Somali chicks in my area

who said anythin about living on ur own? people meet people out of town or overseas all the time. :ftw9nwa:

admit it cumar, u will neva be 100% certain ur wifey had her v card in tact when paid that mehr n it kills u abdis to kno u dont even hav a religious right to ask her.:yloezpe:

Loool your documents will be revealed some way or another :whoo:.

It will include everything your hobbies/ interests/Religiousness/ school history and relationships/ if your a party animal or have been in the scene.

There's always someone who knows, even your snake friends :trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP
Loool your documents will be revealed some way or another :whoo:.

It will include everything your hobbies/ interests/Religiousness/ school history and relationships/ if your a party animal or have been in the scene.

There's always someone who knows, even your snake friends :trumpsmirk:

not really.

You have to be so good and clean infront of him that anything to the contrary will not be believed.

Who would believe someone who is always at the masjid who won’t even shake a man’s hand was getting down on Bora Bora with 2 hot Spaniards?

you might wanna start focusing on personality since you will never know!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why do you care about her past relationships:gucciwhat:
Nigga there is no grown ass woman who has never been in relationship, even nuns have virtual boyfriends:mybusiness:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know you didn't ask about somali guys. But I personally wouldn't marry a guy who was with another girl. I havent stayed halal for nothing. I'm not a hypocrite unlike many ashy abdis here are.:gaasdrink:
There are chaste dudes out there. It might look like a majority are sleeping around but there are a lot that are staying chaste.

My uncle stayed a virgin still like 30. He ended up going to Djibouti after he finished grad school to get married to some chick there. Brought her back to the states and they been together 10+ years.

Cumar

VIP

Of course no man will never be 100% certain of that and some guys could get deceived. But the thing is living a lie like that is dangerous the girl has to make sure that guy from her past never comes into contact with her husband ever even tangentially. Plus she could still be attached to the guy and slip up, cheat or have him on social medias and the husband could find out that way.

If you are talking about girls who go on extended vacations or shit overseas, a lot of these types of guys filter for that shit when looking for marriage. You gotta understand that most guys aren't stupid, yes you can "scam" some but even the stupid ones will catch wind of what's going on at some point. People enter into relationships based on proximity, even illicit ones. Human beings are lazy creatures. The pool has expanded yes but the distance hasn't.

The more likely scenario is a girl had a past and marries a guy in her city/region who isn't in her immediate circle but close enough where the husband could run into her ex. This is actually a more common scenario.

not really.

You have to be so good and clean infront of him that anything to the contrary will not be believed.

Who would believe someone who is always at the masjid who won’t even shake a man’s hand was getting down on Bora Bora with 2 hot Spaniards?

you might wanna start focusing on personality since you will never know!

What about your friends though and the branches of people that know you. How can you hide or have a two faced personality with that many people. Not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts