Would you ever divorce a girl after finding out that she was in a relationship before your marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do yall always demand to know your ladys past? If she wants to shell tell you if she doesnt she wont. Islamically she doesnt have to tell you jack shit. If it doesnt affect you in anyway and youll never see the man why tf do you care?:umwhat: if he knows him tho lmaoo you gotta tell him naayada inyar xishooda.

Why do yall always demand to know your ladys past? If she wants to shell tell you if she doesnt she wont. Islamically she doesnt have to tell you jack shit. If it doesnt affect you in anyway and youll never see the man why tf do you care?:umwhat: if he knows him tho lmaoo you gotta tell him naayada inyar xishooda.

Only a insecure guy would feel some type of way :ftw9nwa:

why does she have to be upfront about it? it is between her and Allah. It is none of your business. She had a life before you, you know.

She’s not marrying Allah, she’s marrying him. In addition, the very fact that a person plans to HIDE their past and obscure the truth indicates their guilt. I’m not trying to marry some girl who in her younger years gave it up for a KFC meal in the back seat of a Honda while I drop a 30k+ mehr for her, miss me with that cuck shit. :nahgirl:

She’s not marrying Allah, she’s marrying him. In addition, the very fact that a person plans to HIDE their past and obscure the truth indicates their guilt. I’m not trying to marry some girl who in her younger years gave it up for a KFC meal in the back seat of a Honda while I drop a 30k+ mehr for her, miss me with that cuck shit. :nahgirl:
Isnt it a good thing if she is guilty? she dont have to tell you nothing.

I dont need to say anything unless there is some kinda evidence i.e. child.

yeah i hear you. But theres certain girls who were very messy in their past, maybe been with 15+ guys and then meet a potential husband and act like a saint, now that is a different story.

It does matter though, word always gets round, if a girl was very loose in her past, it will come back and bite her in the ass.

World

VIP
She doesn’t have to tell me her past but I will list some requirements that I want in my wife and add on a virgin spouse who kept her chastity to the list. That way she won’t be exposing her sin and at the same time won’t be fooling me. All she has to do is move on.

If I later find out that she has a past, then I’ll divorce her.

She doesn’t have to tell me her past but I will list some requirements that I want in my wife and add on a virgin spouse who kept her chastity to the list. That way she won’t be exposing her sin and at the same time won’t be fooling me. All she has to do is move on.

But you would never know if a girl was a virgin or not

That isnt right. What if she truly regrets it. Wouldnt you want her to forgive you if you had a past too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending