Would you ever divorce a girl after finding out that she was in a relationship before your marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you were in a previous relationship dosnt automatically mean she's lost her virginity. If thats the case you should be up front with the potential spouse about seeing someone (they most likely spoke/been with gabdo too) i'd personally keep certain things private such us the person name plus lenth of time together. I have this motto where a man hasnt given you shit until hes spoken to your dad but not everyone has good self control so allahu calam! Not sure what advice to give if you've lost your virginity islamically your not supposed to expose your sin ...very sticky situation :manny: dont give away something you cant get back very simple!!

It is grimey though.

You entered relationships with other dudes and slept with them for free. Kind of like a 30 day free trial. But to get married your are telling dudes they have to buy the full membership. Which is like thousands of dollars in mehr. You probably wouldn’t even offer the free trial to the dude your are getting married to because “your a changed person”.

Sounds like something @Toxique and @Knowles would do:hahaidiot:. Maybe even @zeinap83

Also there are dudes who take being a virgin seriously and only want to have sex with their wife . A lot are interested in finding a women like them.

If you have a past what’s stopping you from marrying another dude with a past?

Plus I have been told that you should research about your potential before you marry them. I would probably ask around about a potential. Only because I don’t really know that many Somali chicks in my area
The slander :gucciwhat:

I mean virginity means a lot to hella people. Its gonna be a problem when a woman who gave it for free comes around and demands hella mehr money for a coochie with mileage.
:nahgirl:

im definitely devorcing and i want my money back.

Abaay

Is the meher buying a virginity of a girl? It makes sense now.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Abaay

Is the meher buying a virginity of a girl? It makes sense now.
yeah bruh basically its buying the girl's virginity.

No mercy if a nigga finds out his wife wasnt a virgin before and she wasnt a divorcee then he has all the right to take back his mehr money. NO MERCY.

yeah bruh basically its buying the girl's virginity.

No mercy if a nigga finds out his wife wasnt a virgin before and she wasnt a divorcee then he has all the right to take back his mehr money. NO MERCY.

Abaay

If the meher is for a virginity contract and she ain’t a virgin, then fair dinkum, the business contract is null and void and the meher should immediately be returned to the bloke. How will the guys know if she had a hymen and virginity reconstruction? Is it ok or, is it cheating?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Abaay

If the meher is for a virginity contract and she ain’t a virgin, then fair dinkum, the business contract is null and void and the meher should immediately be returned to the bloke. How will the guys know if she had a hymen and virginity reconstruction? Is it ok or, is it cheating?
Some guys will expect a virgin spouse. Especially if they stayed a virgin.

They will eventually have to trust a potential says regarding their virginity if they do ask before marriage. Some even make it a requirement and put in in the marriage contract. If you can’t fulfill all the requirements in the marriage contract than you shouldn’t be getting married.

Starting a marriage off with some lies isn’t really a good thing.

One argument with her female friend can lead to her friend spilling tea about your wife’s past and etc. at that point you just agree that your wife has a past and move on or you just get a divorce cause she lied to you.

Highkey at that point it’s gonna be too late. She already took your virginity. No point in leaving. You might not be able to trust her as much though.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why do yall always demand to know your ladys past? If she wants to shell tell you if she doesnt she wont. Islamically she doesnt have to tell you jack shit. If it doesnt affect you in anyway and youll never see the man why tf do you care?:umwhat: if he knows him tho lmaoo you gotta tell him naayada inyar xishooda.
Idk about that.

The world is a small place. I met up with an old high school friend of mine during winter. We caught up and reminisced about old times. I asked if he was still dating this chick I seen him with before and he just ended up telling me about how he ended up unexpectling became friends with his girlfriends ex. I Believe they were co workers.Than one day they got into an argument and the dude just brought up how good his girlfriend can suck dick.

His girlfriend(now ex) knew he was friends with her ex. But didn’t say anything.

After a couple of arguments they ended up just breaking up. She is now back with her former ex.

I will say this if you actually do get with a girl who has a past tell her to brief you about the chances of you interacting with her exes

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I heard that word but I honestly dont know what it means

I agree with your larger point though, it is very easy for female divorcees to get remarried in the Somali culture. We are quite progressive in that regard.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I agree with your larger point though, it is very easy for female divorcees to get remarried in the Somali culture. We are quite progressive in that regard.
It's not only female divorcees. Somali women who have kids out of wedlock also find it easy to get married. I know several xalimos who had fatherless kids. Some even got knocked up by ajanabis (there used to be a half Italian kid in my neighborhood ). All these women were able to get married. Matter of fact, 1 of my aunt from hargeisa had a child out of wedlock and she ended up getting married to a young man in her peers. It's basically not in Somali culture to discriminate women because of their sexual past.

Just because you were in a previous relationship dosnt automatically mean she's lost her virginity. If thats the case you should be up front with the potential spouse about seeing someone (they most likely spoke/been with gabdo too) i'd personally keep certain things private such us the person name plus lenth of time together. I have this motto where a man hasnt given you shit until hes spoken to your dad but not everyone has good self control so allahu calam! Not sure what advice to give if you've lost your virginity islamically your not supposed to expose your sin ...very sticky situation :manny: dont give away something you cant get back very simple!!

Agreed, and also advice for girls is to never get invested emotionally, etc. with a guy that hasn't explicitly stated that his intentions in getting to know you are for marriage. And even then, guard your heart and whats between your legs until you two are married cuz I know way too many girls who have given it up on the fact that he was "gonna marry her anyways so why wait?"

Last edited:
I personally believe that she if dated 7 guys but it was done islamically with her parents blessings then it isn't a problem as long as she conducts herself properly when chatting to these guys.

If she dates 7 guys in a haraam manner then that's where guys have a problem.

I don't know how I would feel if my fiancee claims she is a virgin and I married her and find out it's false,due to my previous mistakes and not being a virgin.

I would be angry but I would be confused as to whether I should divorce due to the fact I ain't one either.its all very confusing to me. Should have saved it 100%. Not worth in the grand scheme of things.

like @Knowles said u dont shit where u eat. if the halimo is smart she will find an out of town abdi :trumpsmirk:
Most peoples out of town niggas are connected to the city you are from especially if there are Somalis in both cities. I know all the Somali s by face or name in my county and the next county.Either that or it only takes one phonecall. Most s are s before they think about how to preserve their reputation.

World

VIP
Most peoples out of town niggas are connected to the city you are from especially if there are Somalis in both cities. I know all the Somali s by face or name in my county and the next county.Either that or it only takes one phonecall. Most s are s before they think about how to preserve their reputation.
You should compile a database if you know all s in the UK :ftw9nwa:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I almost think it is easier to tell each up front then to hide it only for that thing to resurface later down in the relationship.

For example I have seen cases where girls lied to their husbands about being virigin only for the truth to come out after the wedding. It would be hell a lot easier just to put everything out on the table. If a guy doesn’t like you then you move on but don’t lie about it. It is big turn off and kills trust

Toxique

hood arawelo

not in my country. our towns and cities r so spread out it’s damn near impossible for an abdi to hav that kind of connections n kno s by their name or face :mjlol: this ain’t europe fam:pachah1:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
not in my country. our towns and cities r so spread out it’s damn near impossible for an abdi to hav that kind of connections n kno s by their name or face :mjlol: this ain’t europe fam:pachah1:

Trust me, Somalis are known loudmouths. Everyone knows the dirt on each other. Truth will always come out one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending