Would you date a Oromo who speaks Somali?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Somali mothers are really the evil behind the Civil war. Those Qumayos should be 5 feet deep into the grave.

thats a horrible thing to say do you hate your mother or something?
Its true tho, Somali mothers indoctrinate their children to be savages. Living in Somalia and being abused by other other somali mothers just because my mother is Half Madow.

They will talk infront of me with their son and say "Dont play with the jarer, maybe he has AIDS". Somali mothers are evil. I was the same Qabil as them, now I am gone from that place. Now they ask me for money, I wont share my disability money to those hoes. Somali Edoos are snakes, I hope Somalia gets destroyed so the Madow and half Madow can take over Somalia. We will outpopulate you, filthy skinny arabs. Filthy disgusting savages.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Its true tho, Somali mothers indoctrinate their children to be savages. Living in Somalia and being abused by other other somali mothers just because my mother is Half Madow.

They will talk infront of me with their son and say "Dont play with the jarer, maybe he has AIDS". Somali mothers are evil. I was the same Qabil as them, now I am gone from that place. Now they ask me for money, I wont share my disability money to those hoes. Somali Edoos are snakes, I hope Somalia gets destroyed so the Madow and half Madow can take over Somalia. We will outpopulate you, filthy skinny arabs. Filthy disgusting savages.

:gucciwhat:

You really let it rip didn't you

giphy.gif

Well i'm native to somalia ,Madows aren't somali only BANTUS are! So you are clearly a fraud if you think that way .Somali mothers are a product of their enviroment if they aren't educated on discrimination they wont stop since they have no issue with it. You need to apologises to somali women your mother is one too just cause some are bad doesn't make all of them bad. If you don't say sorry ill ban you from xamar and the surrrounding areas like i did with @Macalin M

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here

giphy.gif

Well i'm native too somalia ,Madows aren't somali only BANTUS are! So you are clearly a fraud if you think that way .Somali mothers are a product of their enviroment if they aren't educated on discrimination they wont stop since they have no issue with it. You need to apologises to somali women your mother is one too just cause some are bad doesn't make all of them bad. If you don't say sorry ill ban you from xamar and the surrrounding areas like i did with @Macalin M
How can you ban me from my city. Step in my xaafad and I’ll chase you out.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Oromos already outnumber somalis and you marrying them is like shooting yourself in the foot unless you like seeing Oromoweyn instead of Somaliweyn or Somalia named Oromalia. :manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That doesn't mean you(somali) are forbidden to marry an Oromo. You can, but few should marry out and raise patriotic half somalis half oromos kids. Patriotic to Somalia cause Oromia ain't even a country:childplease::damedamn:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Oromos already outnumber somalis and you marrying them is like shooting yourself in the foot unless you like seeing Oromoweyn instead of Somaliweyn or Somalia named Oromalia. :manny:

Now where did you get such info? Me advocating for oromia via assimilating with somalis more then taking some of their land and claiming it as ours in the future? I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! erm Somaliaa ha noolato yeah

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest

giphy.gif

Well i'm native too somalia ,Madows aren't somali only BANTUS are! So you are clearly a fraud if you think that way .Somali mothers are a product of their enviroment if they aren't educated on discrimination they wont stop since they have no issue with it. You need to apologises to somali women your mother is one too just cause some are bad doesn't make all of them bad. If you don't say sorry ill ban you from xamar and the surrrounding areas like i did with @Macalin M
I am sorry, I got emotional. Just had a flashback from my childhood. My mother is half bantu kikuyu, but people around her always called her Madow as an insult, because she embraced being Bantu(She loved being called that). My mother being the third wife of my father, didnt place us in a good position in the family dynamic. We are 11 children totally.

My mothers children are the ones with higher educations, Including me. 4 University graduates:salute::salute:

The rest of my Somali half-siblings are all idiots. They came to Europe and never pursued higher education. Most of them graduated from skilled worker school. They all have jobs, except 2 with severe mental disability. Thats what you get for marrying other Somali Qabils. :pachah1::pachah1:.

None of my full siblings have any disabilities, except me. But that was a freak car accident. Somali Qabil intermarriages should be Haram. Somali should marry from outside their Somalinimo:russ:
Not Arabs tho, you guys are too closely related for that, it will be labeled as Incest.:susp:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I am sorry, I got emotional. Just had a flashback from my childhood. My mother is half bantu kikuyu, but people around her always called her Madow as an insult, because she embraced being Bantu(She loved being called that). My mother being the third wife of my father, didnt place us in a good position in the family dynamic. We are 11 children totally.

My mothers children are the ones with higher educations, Including me. 4 University graduates:salute::salute:

The rest of my Somali half-siblings are all idiots. They came to Europe and never pursued higher education. Most of them graduated from skilled worker school. They all have jobs, except 2 with severe mental disability. Thats what you get for marrying other Somali Qabils. :pachah1::pachah1:.

None of my full siblings have any disabilities, except me. But that was a freak car accident. Somali Qabil intermarriages should be Haram. Somali should marry from outside their Somalinimo:russ:
Not Arabs tho, you guys are too closely related for that, it will be labeled as Incest.:susp:

Helps the somali's out drop the qabiil nonsense if people do you wrong doesn't mean you should do the same thing akh. We are all somali's here regardless of our clans i'm proud trans-qabiil from harar but even if your from garissa and accept somalinimo you are my brother too. Leave the past behind and lets more forward use your knowledge to educate the plebs and remove this toxic enviroment we have in our culture. Also do you speak af maay?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:browtf: Aye idk man might be the weed but you moving mad suspicious
My Ajnabi radar is going off:damedamn:

well get it fixed cause I am somali i'm not oromo or anything i havent visited somalia yet only cause its not safe not because i have no reer there also ajnabi ME? HhAHha I'm always doing somalinimo things yesterday I was wearing a macawiis outside and drinking Shaax and talking about dahabshiil! See somali kid here

:tocry:

:mjcry:

well get it fixed cause I am somali i'm not oromo or anything i havent visited somalia yet only cause its not safe not because i have no reer there also ajnabi ME? HhAHha I'm always doing somalinimo things yesterday I was wearing a macawiis outside and drinking Shaax and talking about dahabshiil! See somali kid here

:tocry:

:mjcry:
Ight, I let you pass this one time but I will unleash the ruthless organization known as Farah Nation on you for committing treason if you exhibit suspect like behavior sxb
:reallymaury:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ight, I let you pass this one time but I will unleash the ruthless organization known as Farah Nation on you for committing treason if you exhibit suspect like behavior sxb
:reallymaury:

hAHah Somalia ha noolato bro dw about me I LOVEEEEEEE your people don't attack me with farah nation ill stop this one day