Would you date a Oromo who speaks Somali?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I dont agree with you on any of the statements

Amazing people = Subjective but I am the best person ever so my opinion over yours >

On Deen = Nearly all are muslims FACT

Food = they eat cooked and raw meat whats not to like?

There is a few about who can only speak Somali but tend to not marry somali girls because they don't think it to be possible. What is your opinion guys how would you rate a person like this ? Higher cause you speak the same language or it doesn't matter since they dont have a qabiil

*takes notes since i'm an oromo muslim who finds somali women to be gorgeous and highly desirable**

No sxb, anyone can learn af Somali. Nothing special enough to pass on an identity crisis to my future children. Instead I would rather marry a xalimo with
eber af Somali and teach her&my children our mother tongue.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No sxb, anyone can learn af Somali. Nothing special enough to pass on an identity crisis to my future children. Instead I would rather marry a xalimo with
eber af Somali and teach her&my children our mother tongue.

Even if they engage in the cultural parts of somalinimo you would still not marry one? What if the somali girl sucks at the language but the Oromo is perfect at it still no?

Even if they engage in the cultural parts of somalinimo you would still not marry one? What if the somali girl sucks at the language but the Oromo is perfect at it still no?
Sxb I’m not only marrying my wife but her family as well and I don’t want my future progenies to have questionable loyalties. Somalis are match made in heaven, what would I need of another when Allah has already blessed me with the best.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sxb I’m not only marrying my wife but her family as well and I don’t want my future progenies to have questionable loyalties. Somalis are match made in heaven, what would I need of another when Allah has already blessed me with the best.

fine

:mjcry: