Would you date a Oromo who speaks Somali?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That’s besides the point sxb. If you’re thirsty for Oromos do you dude, but don’t bring my people into the equation.

Who's your people though? I asked people a question doesnt make me thristy for anyone that's a bizzare conclusion to come to :/

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You are actually an Oromo girl that has a thing for Somali men and is seeking acceptance, isn't that right?

Ding Ding Ding is that what you thought I'd say? Like I said I just asked a question I'm surprised that you think anything more of it

:farmajoyaab:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm just kidding abaayo, you can date Somali men. I permit it.

Stop right there don't call me abaayo sxb I am a man fear allah ain't no dating men around these sides. Your conclusion was so far from the truth it hurts XD. I wanted to rate it funny but i'm under arrest currently

:mjcry:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Stop right there don't call me abaayo sxb I am a man fear allah ain't no dating men around these sides. Your conclusion was so far from the truth it hurts XD. I wanted to rate it funny but i'm under arrest currently

:mjcry:
Raali ahow waan iska ciyaaraya
Why were you arrest tho, what did you do?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Raali ahow waan iska ciyaaraya
Why were you arrest tho, what did you do?

Np sxb I lowkey deserve it I enjoy this too much. I mean admin took my rating priv away so now I can only comment its dead, not actually arrested but it feels the same to me my human rights have been robbed

:kendrickcry:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Np sxb I lowkey deserve it I enjoy this too much. I mean admin took my rating priv away so now I can only comment its dead, not actually arrested but it feels the same to me my human rights have been robbed

:kendrickcry:
you seem like a decent person., why did the admin do this?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
you seem like a decent person., why did the admin do this?

I "abused" the qashin rating but I don't agree with the punishment nor do I believe I misused it but what can I do about it.Admin site his rules he can enforce it however he likes its either this site or back to /r/Somalia on Reddit LMFAO.

I did get into petty argument with a user which I do take blame for a bit, I should of avoided contact but I felt obligated to reply. Ive learnt my lesson I shall no longer engage with troglodytes itss pointless, Also I dont think Im decent person bro :( thanks for saying it though .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a few about who can only speak Somali but tend to not marry somali girls because they don't think it to be possible. What is your opinion guys how would you rate a person like this ? Higher cause you speak the same language or it doesn't matter since they dont have a qabiil

11228.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ive dated one before during my clubbing days
There was these stunning looking xaliimos dancing on the poles doing things you would never imagine a typical somali xaliimo would do
I assumed these are definitely xaliimos wilding , I would approach them and pretend to be xabashi(it's a Somali thing whenever you're sinning just pretend to be ajnabi lol)
it turned out they weren't xaliimos but Oromos :dwill::mjkkk:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If your really sus about if
Ive dated one before during my clubbing days
There was these stunning looking xaliimos dancing on the poles doing things you would never imagine a typical somali xaliimo would do
I assumed these are definitely xaliimos wilding , I would approach them and pretend to be xabashi(it's a Somali thing whenever you're sinning just pretend to be ajnabi lol)
it turned out they weren't xaliimos but Oromos :dwill::mjkkk:
You went clubbing in South Africa?? damn if you didn't get aids I'm impressed
:silanyolaugh:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
If your really sus about if

You went clubbing in South Africa?? damn if you didn't get aids I'm impressed
:silanyolaugh:

Sxb you are acting as if there's no decent social life and nightlife over here ,
You can party and do shit without contracting anything it depends if you maintain yourself

Despite the country to have higher rates of the disease internationally but mostly it's higher in desolate townships and ghettos , people are aware of it and take precautions whilst using preventative measures to not contract anything I hope you understand now

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Sxb you are acting as if there's no decent social life and nightlife over here ,
You can party and do shit without contracting anything it depends if you maintain yourself

Despite the country to have higher rates of the disease internationally but mostly it's higher in desolate townships and ghettos , people are aware of it and take precautions whilst using preventative measures to not contract anything I hope you understand now
I heard Jacob Zuma said he took a shower and got rid of aids
:mjlol:

Trending