Would you date a Oromo who speaks Somali?

:gucciwhat:

You really let it rip didn't you

giphy.gif

Well i'm native to somalia ,Madows aren't somali only BANTUS are! So you are clearly a fraud if you think that way .Somali mothers are a product of their enviroment if they aren't educated on discrimination they wont stop since they have no issue with it. You need to apologises to somali women your mother is one too just cause some are bad doesn't make all of them bad. If you don't say sorry ill ban you from xamar and the surrrounding areas like i did with @Macalin M
Why can't he play with his Madow friends lol always coming for us

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I said I was scanning you but your replies made it obvious (the ajnabi radar went off) your an Oromo. Ogaden are considered it to be one of the more attractive qabils in Somalia, why would they downgrade to Oromos?

It's not a downgrade if they look the same or better you can admit to that at least! Glizzo you disappoint you know my qabiil but still choose to say these things smh

It's not a downgrade if they look the same or better you can admit to that at least! Glizzo you disappoint you know my qabiil but still choose to say these things smh
Ogaden and Oromo look nothing alike subhanallah:ileycry: there’s no way your Somali saying this shit. I have no idea what qabil your pretending to be.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ogaden and Oromo look nothing alike subhanallah:ileycry: there’s no way your Somali saying this shit. I have no idea what qabil your pretending to be.

Yes they do oromo look like somalis anyway you can deny it all you want. Pretending? I am pure Landheer your the one too scared to say your subclan on this site smh. How do we know your not a sheegato

:sheed:

Yes they do oromo look like somalis anyway you can deny it all you want. Pretending? I am pure Landheer your the one too scared to say your subclan on this site smh. How do we know your not a sheegato

:sheed:
I already made it crystal clear that Im of the two biggest Darood sub clans on sspot even tho I said I wouldn’t disclose that, I am the definition of landheer, I’m not qabilst but no one can flex on me waryaa. Oromos look nothing like Somalis, your under suspicion of being an ajnabi not me lil nigga.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I already made it crystal clear that Im of the two biggest Darood sub clans on sspot even tho I said I wouldn’t disclose that, I am the destination of landheer, I’m not qabilst but no one can flex on me waryaa. Oromos look nothing like Somalis, your under suspicion of being an ajnabi not me lil nigga.

thats what a langaab would say im pure somali from harar i rep my flag and my people

I thought you said im oromo we don't claim ethiopia anyways ur land is our land sxb we taking everything

:willsmith:
These aidthopain niggas are hilarious, choke on my grand fathers AK that smoked plenty of Aidthopians. You Oromos are getting wussed by raw meat eaters, come back when your not being abused by bug eyed midgets.
:deadrose:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
These aidthopain niggas are hilarious, choke on my grand fathers AK that smoked plenty of Aidthopians. You Oromos are getting wussed by raw meat eaters, come back when your not being abused by bug eyed midgets.
:deadrose:

I was going to post something then i remember just because you are dabal i shouldnt do it out of respect for others

I was going to post something then i remember just because you are dabal i shouldnt do it out of respect for others
f*ck off, you bum ass nigga! These ajnabis getting too comfortable outchea. I’d piss on all Aidthopian corpses, wethers it’s Amhara/Habesha, Oromo, whateva, I don’t really care what you consider yourself.

wallahi your not normal LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO im actually crying
Don’t try to qashin me because your triggered and I exposed you. No one is falling for your bullshit, ‘your not normal’- so why are my notifications blowing up because of your mad ass? Are you Waqo 2.0? How many accounts do you have dawg?