Would you cook for your husband

Alluring

Sayonara
tenor.gif

how dare you
:nahgirl:
Society would be better without those emotional violent hormonal men in charge :oh6b81q:

Alluring

Sayonara
We operate this like a team abaayo macaan. It is all performance based. Scores are kept by the number of children produced, I need a full squad in 10 years
I will get fat if I have children. The other ones can child-rear we can just wasmo when the others become ugly.

Its irresponsible odeys that don't want to commit to their family. Chill in maqaayads, absent from children's lives and don't contribute to household chores. Its better to be a divorcee than be a surrogate mother for the husband.

Somalis used to say: ساعة بالساعة. Anyway, I said one of the reasons.
lakiin you only give the extreme. One can almost say the same about the women who never ka bixin aroosyada

Men ruined Somalia. Instead of Farmaajo we need Farxiyo :rejoice:
Women were in charge of USA during the whole feminist thing that lasted 2015 to now and look what’s happend men are dyeing there hair pink and becoming gay and sh*t this is what would be if a women were in charge of modern society that’s not always the case as seen with the prime minister of New Zealand who is doing good but some females in politics are mainly here to liberties men

Alluring

Sayonara
Women were in charge of USA during the whole feminist thing that lasted 2015 to now and look what’s happend men are dyeing there hair pink and becoming gay and sh*t this is what would be if a women were in charge of modern society that’s not always the case as seen with the prime minister of New Zealand who is doing good but some females in politics are mainly here to liberties men
Women? The president is a man, majority of congress is male, people rioted over a man. Common denominator is MEN.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I will get fat if I have children. The other ones can child-rear we can just wasmo when the others become ugly.

This is what it looks like when men and women work with each other and not against each other. Behind every great man there is a woman or 4.

One for cooking, one for cleaning, one for children (high iq & strong back) and the other one for the bedroom.

20201020_170156.png