Would you cook for your husband

Faraxs who only are looking for a woman to cook and clean should either stay in their moms basement or make enough money to hire a maid.
Xalimos who are entitled and don't want lift a finger in the house are pure lazy, they even probably forget to take shower for weeks and their only source of diet is a mcD burger and other unhealthy fast foods. Guys should stay away from them they are not wife material.
You lot make xalimo’s seem like animals :dead:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
When the kids find out their hooyo sucks at cooking View attachment 147891
please this makes me uncomfortable ...
7517.jpg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
[/QUOTE]

There is a big difference between not being able to cook and refusing to cook.
I’m laughing hard at what you niggas have to say in the comments. I hope you know girls that can’t even make simple rooti ismariis are getting married every single day :chrisfreshhah: :drakekidding:So pls allow the who will marry you nonsense

:jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

It's not about the taste or nutritional value. Y'all fucking robots just don't get it.

You lot make xalimo’s seem like animals :dead:
How lazy can you be if you don't even want to cook for your family or clean your home.. What would you advice your brother knowing he was about to get married to someone very lazy, who he would need to support financially while he also would have to take care of the house chores all alone while she would be laying on the couch day in and day out ?

How lazy can you be if you don't even want to cook for your family or clean your home.. What would you advice your brother knowing he was about to get married to someone very lazy, who he would need to support financially while he also would have to take care of the house chores all alone while she would be laying on the couch day in and day out ?
We don’t live in the 1800s females work now and roles in the household should be shared equally

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

There is a big difference between not being able to cook and refusing to cook.

:jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

It's not about the taste or nutritional value. Y'all fucking robots just don't get it.
[/QUOTE]
Well that’s not what I got from the comments. All I got from it was “if she can’t cook” not if she refuses to:stopit:

What does that have to do with the farther

You mean mother

Maya.
The father is responsible for both the daughter and the wife. So if the mother does not do her job, then the father must step up big.

Personally, I think it's strange/ajiib that you marry off your own daughter who cant do what is expected of her.

One of the factors of furitaanka badan today is this, among other things.

Trending