Would you cook for your husband

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Well that’s not what I got from the comments. All I got from it was “if she can’t cook” not if she refuses to:stopit:

Real women like @Joliemademoiselle know that the most important ingredient in a dish is a wife's love and submission. Even when her cooking is ass, it masks the taste. And if she really can't cook, you can beat her with a cooking book until she learns.

:banderas:

One of the factors of furitaanka badan today is this, among other things.

Its irresponsible odeys that don't want to commit to their family. Chill in maqaayads, absent from children's lives and don't contribute to household chores. Its better to be a divorcee than be a surrogate mother for the husband.

You know what a male version of this thread would look like? ‘Guys would you provide for your wife’? ‘I think it’s a woman’s job to provide’!

Alluring

Sayonara
You know what a male version of this thread would look like? ‘Guys would you provide for your wife’? ‘I think it’s a woman’s job to provide’!

Yes I believe women should provide for their husbands. We need obedient husbands who will cook and clean while we bring in the money. They need to child rear because we have to give birth on top of being the provider. We will fuc* our husbands, not the other way around.

Loooooool people really get divorced over this

Its BS faraxs never admit to being in the wrong and always lie.

giphy-29.gif

Trending