Would you cook for your husband

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It's not my fault my womanhood is attracted to a big bank account.

Abayo, be rational. I am just asking for a simple request. A fourth wife to keep herself skinny and allow me to indulge myself
That's literally 1 thing.
You're asking for a billion. It's not about the size of his bank account, but the size of his heart. I implore you to unlearn this toxic feminist thinking

Alluring

Sayonara
Abayo, be rational. I am just asking for a simple request. A fourth wife to keep herself skinny and allow me to indulge myself
That's literally 1 thing.
You're asking for a billion. It's not about the size of his bank account, but the size of his heart. I implore you to unlearn this toxic feminist thinking
But his heart is split four ways :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Men should cook, clean, work, satify the woman, earn more money do the clothing and the dish, and if possible, try to give birth and go above and beyond

Females should just sit there and wait. Or maybe make his pockets hurt. Men should also pay a surplus on the mehr and a pocket money too.

Men should cook, clean, work, satify the woman, earn more money do the clothing and the dish, and if possible, try to give birth and go above and beyond

Females should just sit there and wait. Or maybe make his pockets hurt. Men should also pay a surplus on the mehr and a pocket money too.

:salute:

Finally an Abdi that gets it!

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
But one billion split four ways is 250 million and I'm okay with that. I don't want 1/4 of his black heart.

I said four spiritual hearts, divide those four ways!! Do you now understand why you have been relegated to the bedroom shift?