Would you be offended if a person did a background check on you?

Would you be offended?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Of course saxib and for that I commend you!

Don't fall into societies pressure and succumb to it. You will be blessed with someone just like you.
I be losing hope but I am sure your right
I commend you as well, sadly our numbers are declining with every passing day :mjlol:

No. Someone actually did this to me used something i had no control over(family) against me that was very disappointing because i had so much regard for them.
I guess its fine as long as you give the person the benefit of the doubt because you could miss out on a good thing. I don't Just let people talk me out of things a lot of times they may be coming from their own short sided experience or have something against that person....

Last edited:
@Abdisamad3
Xalimos back home you can understand if you spend more time in Somalia. It takes time but you will get there sxb.

Its worth it in my opinion

Why are you trying to get the whole world to marry their cousin!!!

Enough looool

My western cousin went back home and fell in love with a guy back home. There seems to be quality men back home as well who are hardworking.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why are you trying to get the whole world to marry their cousin!!!

Enough looool

My western cousin went back home and fell in love with a guy back home. There seems to be quality men back home as well who are hardworking.
Masha'Allah to your cousin, may she find happiness in her marriage.

The west is a broken society Walal and marrying your cousin sets your children for a stable home :sass1:

This may get me qashin but so be it.
If you are a man, and your biggest fear is having a non virgin wife, and you could absolutely not stomach the though if marrying a non virgin...
Either ask your eedos for a respectable women or don’t marry from the west period.
Don’t be too Redpilled sxb, ngl it’s depressing reading through some of this posts but there’re definitely equal amounts of respectable xalimos here as in back home.

If all our women in the West are tainted are we faraxs saints or what
This is nothing more than fear-mongering.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Don’t be too Redpilled sxb, ngl it’s depressing reading through some of this posts but there’re definitely equal amounts of respectable xalimos here as in back home.

Depends on the diaspora you live in.

In the UK, you can not trust a xalimo. Not all are engaged in filth but a large amount are. The chances of you marrying used goods is very high, not to mention that they will try bankrupt you aswell

Right is not even possible statistically. I know too many women that have interest in even talking to a guy let alone sleep with him they have no interest not everyone sleeps around like pigs.

Last edited:
No a good percentage of women do not bleed despite having their hymen intact.

You've just proved your ignorance.

Also, what proof does your friend have that she isn't a virgin? Did she admit it? What if all along she fits into the percentage of women who do not bleed due to the way their bodies are set up? And now he has slandered her to you ect?

I'm not defending the girl for no reason. I'm only commenting because too many men are ignorant when it comes to this topic.

Why are you asking all these questions? Like who are you ?

How many virgins do you know that are very loose down there? The brother slipped in there. No resistance whatsoever.

psst!

Last edited:

Trending